ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADTN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ADTN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.02% of US stocks.
- ADTN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ADTN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 33.95% of US stocks).
ADTN Stock Summary
- ADTN's went public 27.65 years ago, making it older than 74.72% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ADTN is currently 311.88, higher than 98.42% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For ADTN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADTN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are O, SYNA, PLXS, CHCO, and AG.
- Visit ADTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adtran.com.
ADTN Valuation Summary
- ADTN's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 64.15% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ADTN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 48.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ADTN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADTN.
ADTN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1099.55%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -157.56%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -10.71%.
The table below shows ADTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADTN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADTN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.63% of graded US stocks.
- ADTN's asset turnover comes in at 0.999 -- ranking 42nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- INTC, MTSI, and NEON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADTN.
The table below shows ADTN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.99||52-week high||$24.76|
|Prev. close||$17.94||52-week low||$16.30|
|Day high||$18.11||Avg. volume||479,711|
|50-day MA||$18.27||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$19.88||Market Cap||887.18M|
ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Company Bio
Adtran Inc. is a provider of networking and communications equipment, which enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Huntsville, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADTN Latest Social Stream
View Full ADTN Social Stream
Latest ADTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adtran Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADTN as an investment opportunity.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 35.4% in Adtran (ADTN). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Top-line expansion on the back of higher on-net revenues and accretive customer connections enable Cogent (CCOI) to beat fourth-quarter 2021 earnings estimates.
New customer additions, robust cross-selling momentum, differentiated global platform and reinforced customer relationships help Bandwidth (BAND) to beat fourth-quarter 2021 earnings estimates.
HUNTSVILLE, Ala., February 16, 2022--Robust, scalable, symmetrical services enable community to leverage the economic benefits that better broadband delivers.
ADTRAN Inc. (NASDAQ:ADTN) price on Friday, February 11, fall -1.14% below its previous days close as a downside momentum from buyers pushed the stocks value to $20.75. A look at the stocks price movement, the close in the last trading session was $20.99, moving within a range at $20.58 and $21.40. The beta value (5-Year ADTRAN Inc. (ADTN) Has A Potential Gold Mine Read More »
ADTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|