ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADTN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ADTN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.8% of US stocks.
- ADTN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ADTN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
ADTN Stock Summary
- ADTN's current price/earnings ratio is 77.8, which is higher than 88.51% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For ADTN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Adtran Inc is reporting a growth rate of -125.23%; that's higher than just 16.21% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Adtran Inc are TBI, PKE, HAIN, IOSP, and APOG.
- Visit ADTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adtran.com.
ADTN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ADTN's EV/EBIT ratio is 158.95% higher, now standing at 86.1.
- Over the past 243 months, ADTN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
- ADTN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 80.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADTN.
ADTN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -132.05%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 120.78%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 19.11%.
The table below shows ADTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.72||52-week high||$22.72|
|Prev. close||$22.15||52-week low||$9.66|
|Day high||$22.72||Avg. volume||264,429|
|50-day MA||$20.40||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$16.74||Market Cap||1.10B|
ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Company Bio
Adtran Inc. is a provider of networking and communications equipment, which enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Huntsville, Alabama.
ADTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADTN Latest Social Stream
View Full ADTN Social Stream
Latest ADTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adtran Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADTN as an investment opportunity.
HUNTSVILLE, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTN) announced today that the Company will release its financial results for the second quarter 2021 after market close on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. The Company will conduct a conference call on Thursday, August 5, 2021 to discuss the results for the quarter. What: ADTRAN Earnings Call When: 9:30 a.m. Central Time on Thursday, August 5, 2021 Where: www.adtran.com/investor ADTRAN will webcast this conference. To listen, simply visit ADTR
ADTRAN announced Armstrong is leveraging the ADTRAN Total Access 5000 (TA5000) 10G fiber access platform with XGS-PON technology to increase competitiveness, market share and the capabilities of its broadband service. ADTRANs solution introduces XGS-PON technology that provides Armstrong with the best long-term fiber broadband investment to support current and future bandwidth demands across its six-state service region. Armstrong is the 11th largest Multiple System Operator (MSO) in the U.S. and provides cable television, high-speed ZOOM More The post ADTRANs XGS-PON technology enhances Armstrongs 10G fiber access platform appeared first on Help Net Security .
HUNTSVILLE, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Large MSO creates future-ready network with TA5000 and Combo PON technology
HUNTSVILLE, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RDOF Planning Services help create new path to revenue and meet increased subscriber demand for multigigabit services
HUNTSVILLE, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Combo PON technology adopted by more than 100 customers in its first year, leading the industrys transition to 10G-capable fiber access networks
ADTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|