ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADTN POWR Grades
- ADTN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.58% of US stocks.
- ADTN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- ADTN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
ADTN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 71.15, Adtran Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.44% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For ADTN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.32% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Adtran Inc is reporting a growth rate of -125.23%; that's higher than merely 16.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADTN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MNDO, ULBI, ISDR, ASTE, and APOG.
- Visit ADTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adtran.com.
ADTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.50||52-week high||$20.35|
|Prev. close||$19.47||52-week low||$9.66|
|Day high||$19.53||Avg. volume||282,947|
|50-day MA||$17.70||Dividend yield||1.85%|
|200-day MA||$14.40||Market Cap||895.33M|
ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Company Bio
Adtran Inc. is a provider of networking and communications equipment, which enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Huntsville, Alabama.
ADTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADTN Latest Social Stream
View Full ADTN Social Stream
Latest ADTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adtran Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADTN as an investment opportunity.
ADTRAN (ADTN) declares $0.09/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.08%Payable June 3; for shareholders of record May 20; ex-div May 19.See ADTN Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
ADTRAN (ADTN): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.13 beats by $0.09; GAAP EPS of $0.02 misses by $0.02.Revenue of $127.5M (+11.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.16M.Press Release...
ADTRAN's (ADTN) first-quarter 2021 results benefit from the increased demand for its network solutions.
ADTRAN, Inc., (NASDAQ:ADTN), today announced financial results for the first quarter of 2021. For the quarter, revenue was $127.5 million. Net income for the first quarter of 2021 was $0.9 million and earnings per share, assuming dilution, was $0.02 per share. Non-GAAP net income was $6.3 million and non-GAAP earnings per share, assuming dilution, was $0.13 per share. Non-GAAP net income and non-GAAP earnings per share exclude stock-based compensation expense, acquisition-related expenses and amortizations, restructuring expenses, amortization of pension actuarial losses, change in valuation allowance related to our deferred tax assets, non-cash deferred compensation, asset impairments and other one-time adjustments. The reconciliations between GAAP net income (loss) and earnings (loss)...
ISP builds new revenue stream and quickly extends gigabit connectivity to broadband-starved residents
ADTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|