ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADTN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ADTN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADTN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ADTN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
ADTN Stock Summary
- ADTN's went public 28.15 years ago, making it older than 76.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ADTRAN HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about only 0.45% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ADTN has reported earnings growth of -197.72%, putting it ahead of just 8.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADTRAN HOLDINGS INC are HSTO, FKWL, SIGA, ONTX, and FEMY.
- ADTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADTRAN HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.adtran.com.
ADTN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ADTN's price/sales ratio is 11.54% lower, now standing at 2.3.
- ADTN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 140.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADTN.
ADTN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -114.83%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -152.83%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -152.83%.
The table below shows ADTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADTN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADTN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.63% of graded US stocks.
- ADTN's asset turnover comes in at 0.999 -- ranking 42nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- INTC, MTSI, and NEON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADTN.
The table below shows ADTN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.60||52-week high||$25.47|
|Prev. close||$18.97||52-week low||$16.30|
|Day high||$19.78||Avg. volume||663,838|
|50-day MA||$22.38||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$20.06||Market Cap||966.57M|
ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Company Bio
Adtran Inc. is a provider of networking and communications equipment, which enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Huntsville, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADTN Latest Social Stream
View Full ADTN Social Stream
Latest ADTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADTRAN HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADTN as an investment opportunity.
After the big run the past few years, it’s not very easy finding unknown tech stocks to buy.
Investors in ADTRAN Holdings (NASDAQ:ADTN) have made a respectable return of 73% over the past three years
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the ADTRAN Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ADTN ) share price down 23% in...
ADTRAN (ADTN) is focused on being a top global supplier of Access infrastructure and related value-added solutions through a broad portfolio of flexible hardware and software network solutions.
ITS has selected ADTRAN (ADTN) 10G fiber access platform that uses an open and disaggregated architecture that eliminates vendor lock-in facilities.
HUNTSVILLE, Ala., September 14, 2022--Altnet selects Adtran to design, build and commission an end-to-end fibre network to accelerate reach to underserved regions
ADTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|