ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN): Price and Financial Metrics
ADTN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ADTN is currently 28.74, higher than 85.19% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For ADTN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 14.5% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ADTN is more volatile than 83.16% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Adtran Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CAAS, NEU, NEON, MX, and RTRX.
- Visit ADTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adtran.com.
ADTN Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.02||52-week high||$17.81|
|Prev. close||$9.06||52-week low||$8.09|
|Day high||$9.10||Avg. volume||230,635|
|50-day MA||$9.57||Dividend yield||3.99%|
|200-day MA||$11.67||Market Cap||431.39M|
ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Company Bio
Adtran Inc. is a provider of networking and communications equipment, which enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Huntsville, Alabama.
ADTN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ADTN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Adtran Inc ranked in the 7st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ADTN, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -46.4; that's higher than just 5.3% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at -0.22%; that's greater than only 8.76% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|