ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN): Price and Financial Metrics
ADTN Stock Summary
- Adtran Inc's stock had its IPO on August 10, 1994, making it an older stock than 73.57% of US equities in our set.
- For ADTN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 13.46% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.44 for Adtran Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 21.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Adtran Inc are MOSY, ICCC, APVO, XNET, and KMDA.
- Visit ADTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adtran.com.
ADTN Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.12||52-week high||$17.81|
|Prev. close||$8.76||52-week low||$4.80|
|Day high||$9.26||Avg. volume||336,672|
|50-day MA||$8.01||Dividend yield||4.11%|
|200-day MA||$10.06||Market Cap||438.55M|
ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Company Bio
Adtran Inc. is a provider of networking and communications equipment, which enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Huntsville, Alabama.