ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN): Price and Financial Metrics
ADTN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 170.41, Adtran Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 81.18% of US stocks.
- For ADTN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.53% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Adtran Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Adtran Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OIIM, ICCC, MOSY, MNDO, and EMAN.
- ADTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adtran Inc's official web site, go to www.adtran.com.
ADTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.71||52-week high||$16.91|
|Prev. close||$16.74||52-week low||$4.80|
|Day high||$16.76||Avg. volume||253,920|
|50-day MA||$14.04||Dividend yield||2.15%|
|200-day MA||$11.69||Market Cap||801.34M|
ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Company Bio
Adtran Inc. is a provider of networking and communications equipment, which enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Huntsville, Alabama.