Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (ADVM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADVM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ADVM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.81% of US stocks.
- ADVM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ADVM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.8% of US stocks).
ADVM Stock Summary
- Adverum Biotechnologies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 7.89% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 18.19, Adverum Biotechnologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.23% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 341.62%, Adverum Biotechnologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.39% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADVM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCYC, API, ABEO, ENTX, and CYCN.
- Visit ADVM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adverum.com.
ADVM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ADVM's price/sales ratio is 736.84% higher, now standing at 31.8.
- Over the past 86 months, ADVM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 49.6.
- ADVM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 49.6 over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADVM.
ADVM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -36.69%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -14.11%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -36.35%.
The table below shows ADVM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADVM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADVM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.31% of graded US stocks.
- ADVM's asset turnover comes in at 0.015 -- ranking 380th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- REGN, PRGO, and ORMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADVM.
The table below shows ADVM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADVM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADVM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.83||52-week high||$3.86|
|Prev. close||$0.86||52-week low||$0.80|
|Day high||$0.89||Avg. volume||1,114,779|
|50-day MA||$1.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.73||Market Cap||81.58M|
Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (ADVM) Company Bio
Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc., a gene therapy company, engages in discovering and developing novel medicines that offer therapeutic benefit to patients suffering from chronic or debilitating disease. It primary focuses on developing AVA-101, which is in a Phase IIa trial for the treatment of wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD). The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADVM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADVM Latest Social Stream
View Full ADVM Social Stream
Latest ADVM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adverum Biotechnologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADVM as an investment opportunity.
Insiders who bought in the last 12 months lose an additional US$367k as Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADVM) drops to US$136m
The recent price decline of 12% in Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:ADVM ) stock may have disappointed insiders...
- Dr. Beckman, a board-certified ophthalmologist, brings 30 years of experience in ophthalmology, drug development and retinal diseases including wet age-related macular degeneration -
Adverum Biotechnologies (ADVM) has appointed ophthalmologist Richard Beckman, M.D., as the company''s new chief medical officer. Most recently, Dr
Thinking about buying stock in Jaguar Health, Evofem Biosciences, Adverum Biotechnologies, FREYR Battery, or Planet Labs?
NEW YORK , Jan. 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for JAGX, EVFM, ADVM, FREY, and PL. Full story available on Benzinga.com
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADVM), a clinical-stage gene therapy company targeting unmet medical needs in ocular and rare diseases, today announced that Star Seyedkazemi, Pharm.D., joined Adverum as the company’s chief development officer. Dr. Seyedkazemi will serve as a member of Adverum’s executive committee and will report to Laurent Fischer, M.D., president and chief executive officer at Adverum Biotechnologies. Dr. Seyedkaze
ADVM Price Returns
Continue Researching ADVMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adverum Biotechnologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Adverum Biotechnologies Inc (ADVM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adverum Biotechnologies Inc (ADVM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adverum Biotechnologies Inc (ADVM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch