Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (ADVM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADVM POWR Grades
- ADVM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 61.42% of US stocks.
- ADVM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ADVM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.77% of US stocks).
ADVM Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 26.57, Adverum Biotechnologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.3% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 341.62%, Adverum Biotechnologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.72% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Adverum Biotechnologies Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Adverum Biotechnologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CYCN, CLSN, ABEO, QUIK, and HRTX.
- Visit ADVM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adverum.com.
ADVM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ADVM's price/sales ratio is 736.84% higher, now standing at 31.8.
- Over the past 86 months, ADVM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 49.6.
- ADVM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 49.6 over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADVM.
ADVM Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 55.07%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -40.27%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.92%.
The table below shows ADVM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADVM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADVM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.31% of graded US stocks.
- ADVM's asset turnover comes in at 0.015 -- ranking 380th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- REGN, PRGO, and ORMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADVM.
The table below shows ADVM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADVM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADVM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.94||52-week high||$14.79|
|Prev. close||$2.03||52-week low||$1.89|
|Day high||$1.99||Avg. volume||1,978,570|
|50-day MA||$2.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.82||Market Cap||190.41M|
Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (ADVM) Company Bio
Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc., a gene therapy company, engages in discovering and developing novel medicines that offer therapeutic benefit to patients suffering from chronic or debilitating disease. It primary focuses on developing AVA-101, which is in a Phase IIa trial for the treatment of wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD). The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADVM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADVM Latest Social Stream
View Full ADVM Social Stream
Latest ADVM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adverum Biotechnologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADVM as an investment opportunity.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADVM), a clinical-stage gene therapy company targeting unmet medical needs in ocular and rare diseases, today reported financial results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2021 and provided a business update. “Last month we presented new data at scientific meetings from both our OPTIC and INFINITY studies which reinforce our plans to focus the development of ADVM-022 in wet age-related macular
In last trading session, Adverum Biotechnologies Inc. (NASDAQ:ADVM) saw 1.09 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 1.10. Company’s recent per share price level of $2.00 trading at -$0.01 or -0.50% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $203.88M. That closing price of ADVM’s stock is … Does Adverum Biotechnologies Inc. (NASDAQ:ADVM) Look Expensive At $2.00? Here’s How To Know. Read More »
Equities analysts expect Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADVM) to report earnings per share (EPS) of ($0.40) for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Zero analysts have made estimates for Adverum Biotechnologies earnings. The lowest EPS estimate is ($0.46) and the highest is ($0.32). Adverum Biotechnologies reported earnings of ($0.31) per share during the same quarter last year, 
Avoro Capital Advisors LLC cut its holdings in Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADVM) by 13.1% during the second quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The fund owned 6,950,000 shares of the biotechnology companys stock after selling 1,050,000 shares during the period. Avoro Capital Advisors LLC owned 0.07% of Adverum Biotechnologies 
Medical sectors Adverum Biotechnologiess (NASDAQ:ADVM) Hold rating Reiterated by SVB Leerink LLC 4 stars
Adverum Biotechnologies (NASDAQ:ADVM)s stock had its Hold rating Reiterated by by analysts at N/A in a research report issued to clients and investors. The post Medical sectors Adverum Biotechnologiess (NASDAQ:ADVM) Hold rating Reiterated by SVB Leerink LLC 4 stars appeared first on .
ADVM Price Returns
Continue Researching ADVMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adverum Biotechnologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Adverum Biotechnologies Inc (ADVM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adverum Biotechnologies Inc (ADVM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adverum Biotechnologies Inc (ADVM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch