Ameren Corporation (AEE): Price and Financial Metrics
AEE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 533.34, Ameren Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.03% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ameren Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Ameren Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ameren Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be VTR, PNW, EVRG, ESS, and ETR.
- Visit AEE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ameren.com.
AEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.86||52-week high||$86.90|
|Prev. close||$71.18||52-week low||$58.74|
|Day high||$73.31||Avg. volume||1,694,658|
|50-day MA||$73.77||Dividend yield||2.9%|
|200-day MA||$76.97||Market Cap||18.46B|
Ameren Corporation (AEE) Company Bio
Ameren Corporation operates as a public utility holding company in the United States. The company engages in the rate-regulated electric generation, transmission, and distribution; and rate-regulated natural gas transmission and distribution businesses. It serves residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Missouri and Illinois. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
AEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEE Latest Social Stream
View Full AEE Social Stream
Latest AEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ameren Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEE as an investment opportunity.
This article series helps to keep investors informed of upcoming dividend increases. Any company can increase its dividend, but these companies have a history of annual increases. For investors, this can be an opportunity to start or add to positions before an increased payout. Dividend increase notifications can be essential...
BUFFALO, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: ROCK), a leading manufacturer and provider of products and services for the renewable energy, conservation, residential, and infrastructure markets, today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Gwen G. Mizell, head of Sustainability and Electrification at Ameren, and Manish H. Shah, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Community Health Systems, as new independent members of the Board, effective Fe
ST. LOUIS, Feb. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ameren Corporation (NYSE: AEE) announced today the pricing of a public offering of $450 million aggregate principal amount of 1.75% senior notes due 2028 at 99.908% of their principal amount. The transaction is expected to close on March 5, 2021,…
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Ameren Corporation...
The following slide deck was published by Ameren Corporation in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
AEE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AEEWant to do more research on Ameren Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!