Ameren Corp. (AEE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AEE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.59% of US stocks.
- AEE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AEE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.62% of US stocks).
AEE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 408.92, Ameren Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.52% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ameren Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Ameren Corp's share price is greater than that of only 1.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ameren Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be EVRG, AIRC, PNW, ETR, and AVB.
- Visit AEE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ameren.com.
AEE Valuation Summary
- AEE's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 31.03% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- AEE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
- AEE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEE.
AEE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 24.88%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.05%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 223.08%.
The table below shows AEE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.55% of graded US stocks.
- AEE's asset turnover comes in at 0.185 -- ranking 71st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- CMS, PNW, and MSEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AEE.
The table below shows AEE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.87||52-week high||$99.20|
|Prev. close||$95.49||52-week low||$79.35|
|Day high||$96.69||Avg. volume||1,324,104|
|50-day MA||$93.79||Dividend yield||2.47%|
|200-day MA||$87.93||Market Cap||24.76B|
Ameren Corp. (AEE) Company Bio
Ameren Corporation is an American power company created December 31, 1997, by the merger of St. Louis, Missouri's Union Electric Company (formerly NYSE: UEP) and the neighboring Central Illinois Public Service Company (CIPSCO Inc. holding, formerly NYSE: CIP) of Springfield, Illinois. It is now a holding company for several power companies and energy companies. The company is based in St. Louis, serving 2.4 million electric, and 900,000 natural gas customers across 64,000 square miles in central and eastern Missouri and the southern four-fifths of Illinois by area. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEE Latest Social Stream
View Full AEE Social Stream
Latest AEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ameren Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEE as an investment opportunity.
Despite plans to invest in its largest solar facility ever, its unclear whether Ameren Missouri will keep up with ambitious goals for investments in renewable energy over the next few years. Ameren is working to purchase a solar farm under development in southern Illinois for use by its Missour
Ameren Corporation with ticker code (AEE) now have 12 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 98 and 87 calculating the average target price we see 93.09. Given that the stocks previous close was at 84.51 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 10.2%. There is a 50 day moving average of 87.26 and the 200 moving average now moves to 85.24. The company has a market capitalisation of $21,819m. Find out more information at: https://www.ameren.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=AEE" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $24,035m based on the market concensus. Ameren Corpor...
Ameren's (AEE) Q4 earnings of 48 cents per share miss the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 4% but increase 4.3% from 46 cents reported in the year-ago quarter.
Ameren Corp. (NYSE: AEE) Q4 2021 earnings call dated Feb. 18, 2022 Presentation: Operator Greetings, and welcome to Ameren Corporation’s Fourth Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] As a […] The post Ameren Corp. (AEE) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript first appeared on AlphaStreet .
No summary available.
AEE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|