Ameren Corporation (AEE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AEE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AEE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- AEE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
AEE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ameren Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AEE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.52% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AEE is more volatile than just 2.61% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ameren Corp are ETR, DTE, ESS, OKE, and EVRG.
- Visit AEE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ameren.com.
AEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.70||52-week high||$86.90|
|Prev. close||$83.51||52-week low||$66.55|
|Day high||$84.73||Avg. volume||1,527,209|
|50-day MA||$81.60||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$78.88||Market Cap||21.39B|
Ameren Corporation (AEE) Company Bio
Ameren Corporation operates as a public utility holding company in the United States. The company engages in the rate-regulated electric generation, transmission, and distribution; and rate-regulated natural gas transmission and distribution businesses. It serves residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Missouri and Illinois. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
AEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEE Latest Social Stream
View Full AEE Social Stream
Latest AEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ameren Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEE as an investment opportunity.
Evercore ISI Stick to Their Buy Rating for Ameren Corp
BMO Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Ameren Corp
AEE earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
The board of directors of Ameren Corporation (NYSE: AEE) today declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of 55 cents per share. This dividend is payable June 30, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 9, 2021.
Ameren's (AEE) Q1 results are expected to reflect benefits of colder-than-normal temperature along with rate base growth
AEE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|