Ameren Corp. (AEE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEE POWR Grades
- AEE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.07% of US stocks.
- AEE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AEE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
AEE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AMEREN CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AEE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.65% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of AMEREN CORP's share price is greater than that of just 2.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMEREN CORP are CNP, DTE, CMS, ES, and EVRG.
- AEE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMEREN CORP's official web site, go to www.ameren.com.
AEE Valuation Summary
- AEE's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.6; this is 6.07% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- AEE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEE.
AEE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.01%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 28.86%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.88%.
The table below shows AEE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.55% of graded US stocks.
- AEE's asset turnover comes in at 0.185 -- ranking 71st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- CMS, PNW, and MSEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AEE.
The table below shows AEE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.11||52-week high||$99.20|
|Prev. close||$86.71||52-week low||$80.27|
|Day high||$87.37||Avg. volume||1,345,348|
|50-day MA||$92.50||Dividend yield||2.77%|
|200-day MA||$90.39||Market Cap||21.99B|
Ameren Corp. (AEE) Company Bio
Ameren Corporation is an American power company created December 31, 1997, by the merger of St. Louis, Missouri's Union Electric Company (formerly NYSE: UEP) and the neighboring Central Illinois Public Service Company (CIPSCO Inc. holding, formerly NYSE: CIP) of Springfield, Illinois. It is now a holding company for several power companies and energy companies. The company is based in St. Louis, serving 2.4 million electric, and 900,000 natural gas customers across 64,000 square miles in central and eastern Missouri and the southern four-fifths of Illinois by area. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEE Latest Social Stream
View Full AEE Social Stream
Latest AEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMEREN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEE as an investment opportunity.
Ameren (AEE) collaborates with Maryland Heights Community Center to develop a solar project to install 1,335 solar modules in the community center.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Ameren Corporation...
Ericsson (ERIC) radio solutions will enable Ameren to consolidate disparate network solutions into a highly-efficient communications network using the 900 MHz spectrum band.
Duke Energy Corp (DUK) unveils the fulfillment of its pledge to deliver 700 MW of solar energy to its Florida customers.
Electric Reliability Council of Texas, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of North American Utilities issuers
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of North American Utilities issuersGlobal Credit Research - 31 Aug 2022New York, August 31, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings -and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical units for the rated entity(entities) listed below.The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 24 August 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. A possible outcome from periodic reviews is a referral of a rating to a rating committee.Th...
AEE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|