Ameren Corp. (AEE): Price and Financial Metrics
AEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.97||52-week high||$92.43|
|Prev. close||$77.59||52-week low||$69.71|
|Day high||$78.98||Avg. volume||1,434,966|
|50-day MA||$76.59||Dividend yield||3.25%|
|200-day MA||$82.11||Market Cap||20.76B|
AEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEE POWR Grades
- AEE scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 58.47% of US stocks.
- AEE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AEE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
AEE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AMEREN CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AMEREN CORP is higher than it is for about 93.78% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AEE is more volatile than merely 7.04% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DTE, EIX, CNP, ETR, and WEC.
- AEE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMEREN CORP's official web site, go to www.ameren.com.
AEE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, AEE's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.21% higher, now standing at 20.2.
- Over the past 243 months, AEE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEE.
AEE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.11%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 425%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1.52%.
The table below shows AEE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.55% of graded US stocks.
- AEE's asset turnover comes in at 0.185 -- ranking 71st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- CMS, PNW, and MSEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AEE.
The table below shows AEE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ameren Corp. (AEE) Company Bio
Ameren Corporation is an American power company created December 31, 1997, by the merger of St. Louis, Missouri's Union Electric Company (formerly NYSE: UEP) and the neighboring Central Illinois Public Service Company (CIPSCO Inc. holding, formerly NYSE: CIP) of Springfield, Illinois. It is now a holding company for several power companies and energy companies. The company is based in St. Louis, serving 2.4 million electric, and 900,000 natural gas customers across 64,000 square miles in central and eastern Missouri and the southern four-fifths of Illinois by area. (Source:Wikipedia)
AEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEE Latest Social Stream
View Full AEE Social Stream
Latest AEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMEREN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEE as an investment opportunity.
Ameren Corporation (NYSE: AEE) announced today the pricing of a public offering of $600 million aggregate principal amount of 5.70% senior notes due 2026 at 99.871% of their principal amount. The transaction is expected to close on November 20, 2023, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to Ameren Corporation’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. [Operator Instructions]. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It is now […]
Passive investing in an index fund is a good way to ensure your own returns roughly match the overall market. While...
Q3 2023 Ameren Corp Earnings Call
Insightful Analysis of Ameren Corp's Financial Health and Strategic Position
AEE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|