Ameren Corporation (AEE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AEE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.13% of US stocks.
- AEE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- AEE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
AEE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ameren Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ameren Corp is higher than it is for about 92.35% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AEE is more volatile than only 4.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ameren Corp are DTE, ETR, WPC, EVRG, and OKE.
- AEE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ameren Corp's official web site, go to www.ameren.com.
AEE Valuation Summary
- AEE's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 33.33% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- AEE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AEE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEE.
AEE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 50.62%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 233.33%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 10.5%.
The table below shows AEE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.19||52-week high||$86.90|
|Prev. close||$84.99||52-week low||$69.79|
|Day high||$85.10||Avg. volume||1,472,305|
|50-day MA||$83.55||Dividend yield||2.59%|
|200-day MA||$79.91||Market Cap||21.52B|
Ameren Corporation (AEE) Company Bio
Ameren Corporation operates as a public utility holding company in the United States. The company engages in the rate-regulated electric generation, transmission, and distribution; and rate-regulated natural gas transmission and distribution businesses. It serves residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Missouri and Illinois. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
AEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEE Latest Social Stream
View Full AEE Social Stream
Latest AEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ameren Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEE as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Officials had interest in the idea, but said they would not approve proposal to let customers buy surge protectors from St. Louis-based power monopoly
Nuthawut Somsuk/iStock via Getty Images Written by Nick Ackerman, co-produced by Stanford Chemist John Hancock Tax-Advantaged Dividend Income Fund (HTD) is one of those core positions you can buy and hold in the closed-end fund space. The fund has offered monthly distributions since its launch in 2004. It only had...
ST. LOUIS, July 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- One group that can get overlooked in the diversity, equity and inclusion conversation are those with disabilities but not at Ameren Corporation (NYSE: AEE). Once again, the company has received a perfect 100% on the Disability Equality Index
ST. LOUIS , July 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Warner L. Baxter , chairman, president and CEO of Ameren Corp. (NYSE: AEE ), will join Michael L. Moehn , executive vice president and CFO of Ameren Corp., to discuss second quarter 2021 earnings, earnings guidance and other matters in a conference call with financial analysts at 9 a.m. Central Time ( 10 a.m. Eastern Time ) on Friday, August 6 . Full story available on Benzinga.com
AEE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|