Ameren Corporation (AEE): Price and Financial Metrics
AEE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ameren Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ameren Corp is higher than it is for about 90.73% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Ameren Corp's share price is greater than that of just 8.77% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ameren Corp are EVRG, ATUS, HCP, PNW, and ESS.
- AEE's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Ameren Corp's official web site, go to www.amereninvestors.com.
AEE Stock Price Chart More Charts
AEE Price/Volume Stats
Ameren Corporation (AEE) Company Bio
Ameren Corporation operates as a public utility holding company in the United States. The company engages in the rate-regulated electric generation, transmission, and distribution; and rate-regulated natural gas transmission and distribution businesses. It serves residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Missouri and Illinois. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.