Ameren Corporation (AEE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AEE's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 1.82% -- which is higher than about 99.47% stocks we're looking at.
- Currently, AEE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.68% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AEE's price: TSE, USLM, DRH, RCMT and PROV.
AEE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of AEE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1355.78% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ameren Corp are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for AEE, its beta is lower than 95.61% of stocks in the mid-sized revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, AEE's provides a return of 1355.78% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 97.16% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
AEE Dividend Chart
AEE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|