Ameren Corporation (AEE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AEE's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 1.82% -- which is higher than about 99.47% stocks we're looking at.
- Currently, AEE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.68% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AEE's price: TSE, USLM, DRH, RCMT and PROV.
AEE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for AEE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 6.87% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AEE, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Utilities stocks that issue dividends, Ameren Corp offers a higher dividend yield than merely 23.94% of them.
- Ameren Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than merely 19.7% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
AEE Dividend Chart
AEE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|