Ameren Corp. (AEE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AEE's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 1.82% -- which is higher than about 99.47% stocks we're looking at.
- Currently, AEE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.68% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AEE's price: TSE, USLM, DRH, RCMT and PROV.
AEE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of AEE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1723.6%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ameren Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for AEE, its beta is lower than 94.55% of stocks in the mid-sized revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, AEE's provides a return of 1723.6% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 93.62% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
AEE Dividend Chart
AEE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|