AEGON N.V. (AEG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AEG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AEG is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- AEG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.91% of US stocks).
AEG Stock Summary
- Aegon Nv's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.86% of US equities in our set.
- AEG's price/sales ratio is 0.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.7% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 18.04 for Aegon Nv; that's greater than it is for 97.38% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aegon Nv, a group of peers worth examining would be BURL, VOYA, EQH, PFG, and HMHC.
- Visit AEG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aegon.com.
AEG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.83||52-week high||$5.11|
|Prev. close||$4.84||52-week low||$2.31|
|Day high||$4.89||Avg. volume||2,211,675|
|50-day MA||$4.73||Dividend yield||1.45%|
|200-day MA||$3.80||Market Cap||12.95B|
AEGON N.V. (AEG) Company Bio
AEGON NV provides life insurance, pensions, and asset management services. The company operates through the Americas, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and New Markets. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in The Hague, the Netherlands.
AEG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEG Latest Social Stream
View Full AEG Social Stream
Latest AEG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aegon Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEG as an investment opportunity.
At this time, I would like to turn the conference over to Jan Willem Weidema. Good morning everyone and thank you for joining this conference call on Aegon's first quarter 2021 results. With me today are Aegon's CEO, Lard Friese; and CFO, Matt Rider.
AEGON (AEG): Q1 GAAP EPS of €0.18.Revenue of €6.72B (-12.5% Y/Y)Financial StatementPress Release...
Aegon Bank has set up an additional Covered Bond Program, using a Soft Bullet structure. Any new covered bonds issuances are expected to take place under this program.
Aegon Bank has today published its 2020 annual report. The report provides information on the bank’s strategy, governance, business and financial performance on a statutory basis. The report is available for download here.
(Bloomberg) -- Vienna Insurance Group AG is discussing adding a Hungarian partner to its proposal to buy Aegon NV’s eastern European arm to overcome government resistance to the deal, according to people familiar with the situation.The insurer is racing to rescue the 830 million-euro ($1 billion) deal with Aegon after Hungary surprisingly refused to approve it this month. Vienna Insurance, one of the industry leaders in the former communist part of Europe, wants to keep control of the unit and consolidate it in its books, while it’s unclear if the Hungarian side would accept a minority stake, the people said, asking not to be identified discussing confidential matters.Vienna Insurance reiterated that it was still in talks with Hungarian authorities about the deal. Press officers at Aego...
AEG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|