AEGON N.V. (AEG): Price and Financial Metrics
AEG Stock Summary
- Aegon Nv's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.4% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 24.37 for Aegon Nv; that's greater than it is for 98.79% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AEG's revenue has grown -52.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.25% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aegon Nv, a group of peers worth examining would be PSO, FBHS, TSU, TXT, and KSS.
- Visit AEG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aegon.com.
AEG Stock Price Chart More Charts
AEG Price/Volume Stats
AEGON N.V. (AEG) Company Bio
AEGON NV provides life insurance, pensions, and asset management services. The company operates through the Americas, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and New Markets. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in The Hague, the Netherlands.