Aegon N.V. ADR (AEG): Price and Financial Metrics
AEG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.94||52-week high||$5.68|
|Prev. close||$5.01||52-week low||$3.76|
|Day high||$5.00||Avg. volume||1,739,482|
|50-day MA||$5.19||Dividend yield||5.13%|
|200-day MA||$4.94||Market Cap||13.22B|
AEG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AEG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AEG is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AEG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
AEG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AEGON NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- AEG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.64% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AEGON NV comes in at -146.52%, a number that bests merely 0.29% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AEGON NV are AIZ, WU, ORI, RNR, and HRTG.
- AEG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AEGON NV's official web site, go to www.aegon.com.
Aegon N.V. ADR (AEG) Company Bio
Aegon N.V. is a Dutch multinational life insurance, pensions and asset management company headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands. As of July 21, 2020, the company had 26,000 employees. Aegon is listed on the Euronext Amsterdam and is a constituent of the AEX index. (Source:Wikipedia)
AEG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEG Latest Social Stream
View Full AEG Social Stream
Latest AEG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AEGON NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEG as an investment opportunity.
CME Group (CME) is set to address the need for a hedging instrument in the battery space with the launch of Cobalt Hydroxide futures.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
(Bloomberg) -- ConocoPhillips has been put on divestment watch by some of Europe’s biggest pension funds, after using proceeds from a recent debt financing to expand its business in oil sands.Most Read from BloombergWagner Chief Prigozhin Listed Aboard Crashed Jet, Reports SayHuawei Building Secret Network for Chips, Trade Group WarnsMore People Call in Sick on August 24 Than Any Other DayBRICS Bloc Grows Heft With Saudi Arabia and Other Mideast PowersNvidia Nears Record High as AI Demand Fuels
Aegon N.V. (NYSE:AEG) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 17, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Aegon First Half 2023 Results Call. [Operator Instructions] Please note that today’s conference is being recorded. I would now like to hand the conference over to your speaker, Hielke Hielkema, Investor Relations […]
Dutch insurer Aegon's Solvency II ratio at the end of June missed analyst expectations, with the group also swinging to a 199 million euro ($216.5 million) net loss, it said on Thursday. The solvency ratio fell to 202% from 210% at the end of March and short of the 208% expected by analyst in a poll compiled by the company. The group generated 492 million euros of operating capital in the first half, beating analyst expectations of 436 million euros.
AEG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|