AEGON N.V. (AEG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEG POWR Grades
- AEG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AEG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AEG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
AEG Stock Summary
- AEG's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, Aegon Nv has a higher such ratio than merely 3.88% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.97 for Aegon Nv; that's greater than it is for 97.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aegon Nv are WPP, Y, WHR, MKL, and PAG.
- AEG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aegon Nv's official web site, go to www.aegon.com.
AEG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.07||52-week high||$6.22|
|Prev. close||$5.04||52-week low||$3.89|
|Day high||$5.15||Avg. volume||5,322,497|
|50-day MA||$5.23||Dividend yield||2.76%|
|200-day MA||$5.08||Market Cap||13.56B|
AEGON N.V. (AEG) Company Bio
AEGON NV provides life insurance, pensions, and asset management services. The company operates through the Americas, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and New Markets. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in The Hague, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEG Latest Social Stream
View Full AEG Social Stream
Latest AEG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aegon Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEG as an investment opportunity.
Assurant (AIZ) stock soars on the back of continued mobile subscriber growth, higher trade-in volumes and effective capital deployment.
ProAssurance's (PRA) fourth-quarter 2021 results are aided by the NORCAL acquisition.
Here is how Aegon NV (AEG) and Cathay General (CATY) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
The Hague, February 16, 2022 - Aegon has taken note of the announcement issued today by Vienna Insurance Group AG Wiener Versicherung Gruppe (VIG) about the agreement reached between VIG and the Hungarian state holding Corvinus Nemzetközi Befektetési Zrt. (Corvinus) on the details of their cooperation which had been broadly defined in the Memorandum of Understanding dated December 23, 2021. The announcement reads as follows: “[…] Under the cooperation, Corvinus is to acquire a 45% participation
AEGON (AEG) declares EUR 0.09/share semi-annual dividend, 12.5% increase from prior dividend of EUR 0.08
AEG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|