Aegon Nv (AEG) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering AEG.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
AEG Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for AEG as an investment opportunity.
- AEG has a less variance in analysts' estimates than practically none of Insurance stocks.
- AEG has a higher average analyst price target than 1.47% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- AEG has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 4.05% of Insurance stocks.
- AEG has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 95.6% of Financial Services stocks.
- Aegon Nv's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 15.72% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of AEG is greater than 69.23% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Aegon Nv's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding AEG using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.