Aegon N.V. ADR (AEG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 46.46 -- higher than 98.86% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- AEG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 1.37% of US dividend stocks.
- AEG's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 314.44% over the past 5.01 years -- higher than 97.61% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AEG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CHCT, COG, ZTS, HTLD and LMT.
AEG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AEG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 10.31% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Aegon Nv's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 14 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 2.96 is greater than 74.32% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for AEG than it is for 30.68% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, AEG boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 5.14% of the dividend issuers in our set.
AEG Dividend Chart
AEG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AEG Dividends vs. Peers
AEG's dividend yield currently ranks #39 of 40 vs. its peers in the Insurance - Life category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AEG dividends?Want to do more research on Aegon Nv's dividends? Try the links below:
Aegon Nv Common Stock (AEG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Aegon Nv (AEG) - Dividend Investor
Aegon Nv (AEG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha