AEGON N.V. (AEG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -23.5 -- higher than just 4.19% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, AEG has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 3,155,000,000, ranking above 98.49% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for AEG has a compound average growth rate of 326.6%, which is higher than 97.22% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AEG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TECH, HLI, INSW, RAND and SAFE.
AEG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of AEG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 136.82%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Aegon Nv are:
- Aegon Nv's dividend growth rate is higher than merely 15.27% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Aegon Nv's estimated return of 136.82% surpasses about 86.44% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for AEG than it is for merely 16.67% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
AEG Dividend Chart
AEG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|