AEGON N.V. (AEG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, AEG has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 3,155,000,000, ranking above 98.4% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for AEG has a compound average growth rate of 428.13%, which is higher than 98.15% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AEG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TAK, AGR, CBOE, RUSHA and TDS.
AEG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Aegon Nv, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 69.14% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Aegon Nv's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- AEG's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than only 14.88% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- In terms of opportunity, AEG's provides a return of 69.14% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 83.19% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Aegon Nv than it is for only 16.37% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
AEG Dividend Chart
AEG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|