Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS): Price and Financial Metrics
AEIS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AEIS is currently 29.27, higher than 86.92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- AEIS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 18.24% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AEIS's revenue has grown -19.35% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 9.65% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Advanced Energy Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RBBN, GEOS, HTGM, CPAH, and ALKS.
- Visit AEIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.advancedenergy.com.
AEIS Stock Price Chart More Charts
AEIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.32||52-week high||$72.26|
|Prev. close||$65.83||52-week low||$38.74|
|Day high||$67.69||Avg. volume||292,221|
|50-day MA||$60.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.87||Market Cap||2.58B|
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS) Company Bio
Advanced Energy Industries Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and supports power conversion and control products that transform power into various usable forms. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Fort Collins, Colorado.