Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEIS POWR Grades
- AEIS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.09% of US stocks.
- AEIS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- AEIS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 26.93% of US stocks).
AEIS Stock Summary
- ADVANCED ENERGY INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on November 17, 1995, making it an older stock than 74% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of ADVANCED ENERGY INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 25.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, AEIS has reported earnings growth of 61.03%, putting it ahead of 80.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPNS, ADTN, ALLT, DAIO, and FKWL.
- AEIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADVANCED ENERGY INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.advancedenergy.com.
AEIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AEIS's price/earnings ratio is 7.85% lower, now standing at 17.6.
- Over the past 243 months, AEIS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 26.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEIS.
AEIS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -20.66%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 96.42%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -20.66%.
The table below shows AEIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEIS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.15% of graded US stocks.
- AEIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.871 -- ranking 61st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ICHR, OSIS, and FORM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AEIS.
The table below shows AEIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEIS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AEIS, see our AEIS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$110.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.78 (Moderate Buy)|
AEIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.77||52-week high||$101.00|
|Prev. close||$93.81||52-week low||$67.55|
|Day high||$96.49||Avg. volume||187,186|
|50-day MA||$94.32||Dividend yield||0.42%|
|200-day MA||$86.33||Market Cap||3.59B|
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS) Company Bio
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. engages in the provision of precision power conversion, measurement, and control solutions. It offers products used in complex semiconductor and thin film plasma processes such as dry etch, strip, chemical and physical deposition; high and low voltage applications such as process control, analytical instrumentation and medical equipment; and in temperature-critical thermal applications such as material and chemical processing. The company was founded by Douglas S. Schatz in 1981 and is headquartered in Fort Collins, CO.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEIS Latest Social Stream
View Full AEIS Social Stream
Latest AEIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVANCED ENERGY INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEIS as an investment opportunity.
Advanced Energy Industries Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Misses Expectations
Advanced Energy Industries ( NASDAQ:AEIS ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.85b (up 27% from...
Advanced Energy (AEIS) Q4 Earnings Beat, Revenues Rise Y/Y
Advanced Energy's (AEIS) fourth-quarter results reflect strong momentum across the semiconductor equipment, telecom, industrial and data center markets.
Advanced Energy to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences
DENVER, February 09, 2023--Advanced Energy (Nasdaq: AEIS), a global leader in highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement, and control solutions, today announced that it will participate at the following investor conferences.
Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS) Surpasses Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Advanced Energy (AEIS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.59% and 4.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Advanced Energy Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
DENVER, February 08, 2023--Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEIS), a global leader in highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement, and control solutions, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
AEIS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AEISWant to do more research on Advanced Energy Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...