Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEIS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AEIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.37% of US stocks.
- AEIS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AEIS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 27.88% of US stocks).
AEIS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Advanced Energy Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 27.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Advanced Energy Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of 111.15%; that's higher than 84.97% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AEIS's revenue has grown 50.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.86% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Advanced Energy Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GOLF, LCII, PINC, DORM, and HELE.
- AEIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Advanced Energy Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.advancedenergy.com.
AEIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AEIS's price/sales ratio is 23.53% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 243 months, AEIS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
- AEIS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEIS.
AEIS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 173.61%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -14.82%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 99.18%.
The table below shows AEIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.85||52-week high||$125.55|
|Prev. close||$103.00||52-week low||$57.04|
|Day high||$104.52||Avg. volume||272,005|
|50-day MA||$104.25||Dividend yield||0.39%|
|200-day MA||$101.82||Market Cap||3.95B|
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS) Company Bio
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. engages in the provision of precision power conversion, measurement, and control solutions. It offers products used in complex semiconductor and thin film plasma processes such as dry etch, strip, chemical and physical deposition; high and low voltage applications such as process control, analytical instrumentation and medical equipment; and in temperature-critical thermal applications such as material and chemical processing. The company was founded by Douglas S. Schatz in 1981 and is headquartered in Fort Collins, CO.
AEIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEIS Latest Social Stream
View Full AEIS Social Stream
Latest AEIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advanced Energy Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEIS as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, August 02, 2021--Advanced Energy Launches Programmable DC Power Supplies for the Test and Measurement Market
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
DENVER, July 30, 2021--Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEIS), a global leader in highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement and control solutions, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share, payable on September 3, 2021 to shareholders of record as of August 23, 2021.
Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Next Week's Release
Advanced Energy (AEIS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Here are five stocks added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List today: Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. AEIS is a leader in the development and support of technologies critical to high-technology, high-growth manufacturing processes. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has been revised 0.5% downward over the last 30 days. Calumet  The post New Strong Sell Stocks for July 22nd appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
AEIS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AEISWant to do more research on Advanced Energy Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch