Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEIS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AEIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.35% of US stocks.
- AEIS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- AEIS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 46.72% of US stocks).
AEIS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ADVANCED ENERGY INDUSTRIES INC is higher than 76.83% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, AEIS has reported earnings growth of 47.03%, putting it ahead of 74.68% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AEIS is more volatile than merely 21.72% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADVANCED ENERGY INDUSTRIES INC are SPNS, GEOS, DNAY, PHAR, and BJDX.
- Visit AEIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.advancedenergy.com.
AEIS Valuation Summary
- AEIS's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 0% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- AEIS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 34.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEIS.
AEIS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 48.44%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -14.45%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 96.42%.
The table below shows AEIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEIS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.15% of graded US stocks.
- AEIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.871 -- ranking 61st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ICHR, OSIS, and FORM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AEIS.
The table below shows AEIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.69||52-week high||$98.07|
|Prev. close||$90.94||52-week low||$67.55|
|Day high||$90.20||Avg. volume||193,980|
|50-day MA||$81.17||Dividend yield||0.44%|
|200-day MA||$82.30||Market Cap||3.32B|
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS) Company Bio
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. engages in the provision of precision power conversion, measurement, and control solutions. It offers products used in complex semiconductor and thin film plasma processes such as dry etch, strip, chemical and physical deposition; high and low voltage applications such as process control, analytical instrumentation and medical equipment; and in temperature-critical thermal applications such as material and chemical processing. The company was founded by Douglas S. Schatz in 1981 and is headquartered in Fort Collins, CO.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEIS Latest Social Stream
View Full AEIS Social Stream
Latest AEIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVANCED ENERGY INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEIS as an investment opportunity.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
While Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AEIS ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it...
Advanced Energy Introduces First Fully Integrated, Intelligent Configurable Capacitor Charger for Surgical and Aesthetic Laser Applications
DENVER, November 15, 2022--Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEIS) – a global leader in highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement and control solutions – today introduced the Excelsys™ FC1500, the industry’s first fully integrated capacitor charger and multiple output power supply. The FC1500 delivers constant charge power and eliminates the need for multiple power supplies in medical laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) therapy equipment.
DENVER, November 09, 2022--Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEIS), a global leader in highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement, and control solutions, today announced that its board of directors has authorized a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share, payable on December 2, 2022 to shareholders of record as of November 21, 2022.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
AEIS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AEISWant to do more research on Advanced Energy Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch