Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS): Price and Financial Metrics
AEIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.09||52-week high||$126.38|
|Prev. close||$98.69||52-week low||$68.00|
|Day high||$100.93||Avg. volume||200,937|
|50-day MA||$112.07||Dividend yield||0.4%|
|200-day MA||$99.57||Market Cap||3.77B|
AEIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEIS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AEIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.55% of US stocks.
- AEIS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AEIS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
AEIS Stock Summary
- ADVANCED ENERGY INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on November 17, 1995, making it an older stock than 72.88% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AEIS is currently 19.91, higher than 76.72% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of ADVANCED ENERGY INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 24.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADVANCED ENERGY INDUSTRIES INC are KLIC, LQDT, XBIO, ACLS, and RBBN.
- AEIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADVANCED ENERGY INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.advancedenergy.com.
AEIS Valuation Summary
- AEIS's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 10.53% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AEIS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEIS.
AEIS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -20.66%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 96.42%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -20.66%.
The table below shows AEIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEIS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.15% of graded US stocks.
- AEIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.871 -- ranking 61st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ICHR, OSIS, and FORM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AEIS.
The table below shows AEIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS) Company Bio
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. engages in the provision of precision power conversion, measurement, and control solutions. It offers products used in complex semiconductor and thin film plasma processes such as dry etch, strip, chemical and physical deposition; high and low voltage applications such as process control, analytical instrumentation and medical equipment; and in temperature-critical thermal applications such as material and chemical processing. The company was founded by Douglas S. Schatz in 1981 and is headquartered in Fort Collins, CO.
AEIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEIS Latest Social Stream
View Full AEIS Social Stream
Latest AEIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVANCED ENERGY INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEIS as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
DENVER, September 13, 2023--Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEIS) – a global leader in highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement and control solutions today announces the new high-power, liquid-cooled configurable power solution at the Battery Show in Novi, Mi. The iHP Liquid is the latest addition to a wide range of intelligent, digitally configurable power solutions that provide flexible power in a wide range of industrial, lighting, horticulture, medical and semicon
Investors need to pay close attention to Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
DENVER, September 08, 2023--Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEIS), a global leader in highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement, and control solutions, announced today the pricing of its private offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 2.50% Convertible Senior Notes due 2028 (the "notes") at a premium of approximately 30% over the closing price of Advanced Energy’s common stock of $105.74 per share on September 7, 2023. The notes were offered only to pers
Is AEIS's stock fairly valued? Let's delve into its financial health, profitability, and growth prospects.
AEIS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AEISWant to do more research on Advanced Energy Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch