Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS): Price and Financial Metrics
AEIS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AEIS is currently 42.12, higher than 91.75% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,136.02%, Advanced Energy Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.47% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Advanced Energy Industries Inc comes in at -18.7%, a number that bests only 10.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVAV, RAVN, RBBN, ALV, and LEDS.
- AEIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Advanced Energy Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.advancedenergy.com.
AEIS Stock Price Chart More Charts
AEIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.26||52-week high||$77.87|
|Prev. close||$76.44||52-week low||$46.01|
|Day high||$77.11||Avg. volume||260,350|
|50-day MA||$68.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.05||Market Cap||2.88B|
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS) Company Bio
Advanced Energy Industries Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and supports power conversion and control products that transform power into various usable forms. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Fort Collins, Colorado.