Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS): Price and Financial Metrics
AEIS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Advanced Energy Industries Inc is higher than 91.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,136.02%, Advanced Energy Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.47% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Advanced Energy Industries Inc comes in at -18.7%, a number that bests only 10.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Advanced Energy Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AVAV, RAVN, RBBN, ALV, and LEDS.
- Visit AEIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.advancedenergy.com.
AEIS Stock Price Chart More Charts
AEIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.08||52-week high||$78.49|
|Prev. close||$72.00||52-week low||$46.01|
|Day high||$74.03||Avg. volume||259,282|
|50-day MA||$71.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.45||Market Cap||2.76B|
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS) Company Bio
Advanced Energy Industries Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and supports power conversion and control products that transform power into various usable forms. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Fort Collins, Colorado.