Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS): Price and Financial Metrics
AEIS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AEIS is currently 34.99, higher than 93.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 729.54%, Advanced Energy Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.71% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AEIS comes in at -20.01% -- higher than that of just 18.79% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Advanced Energy Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OPGN, SPNS, HTGM, GILT, and BVSN.
- Visit AEIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.advancedenergy.com.
AEIS Stock Price Chart More Charts
AEIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.07||52-week high||$78.49|
|Prev. close||$45.15||52-week low||$33.38|
|Day high||$45.99||Avg. volume||310,862|
|50-day MA||$59.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.44||Market Cap||1.65B|
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS) Company Bio
Advanced Energy Industries Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and supports power conversion and control products that transform power into various usable forms. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Fort Collins, Colorado.