Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, AEIS has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 1.19% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, AEIS's comes in at -48.71 -- better than 3.13% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AEIS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EIX, RPM, MPX, STAF and CP.
AEIS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Advanced Energy Industries Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 93.41% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Advanced Energy Industries Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for AEIS, approximately 3.07% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $1 billion puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 2.41% of companies in the same revenue class.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, Advanced Energy Industries Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 3.04% of them.
AEIS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|