Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM): Price and Financial Metrics
AEM Stock Summary
- AEM's went public 34.14 years ago, making it older than 92.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -161.89%; that's higher than only 8.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd are TEVA, BHC, HES, BC, and MRO.
- Visit AEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agnicoeagle.com.
AEM Stock Price Chart More Charts
AEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.87||52-week high||$64.88|
|Prev. close||$59.11||52-week low||$39.66|
|Day high||$53.01||Avg. volume||1,587,519|
|50-day MA||$60.04||Dividend yield||1.4%|
|200-day MA||$55.10||Market Cap||11.97B|
Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM) Company Bio
Agnico Eagle Mines engages in the exploration, development, and production of mineral properties in Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the United States. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Toronto, Canada.