Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEM POWR Grades
- AEM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 66.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AEM is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AEM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.79% of US stocks).
AEM Stock Summary
- Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd's market capitalization of $14,859,362,627 is ahead of 85.02% of US-listed equities.
- AEM's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXN, CHNG, KOS, RFL, and KERN.
- AEM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd's official web site, go to www.agnicoeagle.com.
AEM Valuation Summary
- AEM's price/sales ratio is 4.6; this is 187.5% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- AEM's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AEM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 23.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEM.
AEM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 29.08%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1654.57%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.88%.
The table below shows AEM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.86% of graded US stocks.
- AEM's asset turnover comes in at 0.341 -- ranking 15th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AEM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.06||52-week high||$72.60|
|Prev. close||$53.63||52-week low||$45.42|
|Day high||$54.38||Avg. volume||3,307,817|
|50-day MA||$58.81||Dividend yield||2.96%|
|200-day MA||$54.84||Market Cap||13.27B|
Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM) Company Bio
Agnico Eagle Mines engages in the exploration, development, and production of mineral properties in Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the United States. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEM Latest Social Stream
View Full AEM Social Stream
Latest AEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEM as an investment opportunity.
Agnico Eagle (AEM) sees modestly higher gold production including the Hope Bay mine in Q4.
Agnico Eagle press release (NYSE:AEM): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.46 misses by $0.09. Revenue of $949.1M (+2.2% Y/Y) beats by $6.66M. Ammar Al-Joundi has been appointed President and Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. ...
Agnico Eagle (TSE: AEM) (NYSE: AEM) achieved record gold production across all of its operations in 2021. Revenues & Earnings Revenues from mining operations came in at $949.1 million for the quarter ended December 31, an increase of 2.2% from the prior-year quarter. Revenues came in at $3.83 billion for the full year, up 21.8% from $3.14 billion in 2020. Net income was $101.11 million ($0.41 per diluted share) in Q4 2021, down from $205.22 million ($0.84 per diluted share) in Q4 2020. FY 2021 net income was $543 million, compared to $511.6 million in FY 2020.
(Bloomberg) -- Gold mining stocks that have lagged bullion gains over the past year are set to move higher as the industry steps up dividends and buybacks, according to Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd. Executive Chairman Sean Boyd. Most Read from BloombergRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisBiden Cites Turmoil for Russia’s Ruble, Markets: Ukraine UpdateRussia Hits Airfields; Kyiv Imposes Martial Law: Ukraine UpdateStocks Rise as Oil Pares Gain After Biden Address: Markets WrapSix E
AGNICO EAGLE REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2021 RESULTS - SENIOR MANAGEMENT CHANGES; RECORD ANNUAL GOLD PRODUCTION, OPERATING CASH FLOW AND MINERAL RESERVES; NEW OPERATIONAL AND FINANCIAL GUIDANCE PROVIDED POST COMPLETION OF KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD MERGER; MINESITE AND PIPELINE PROJECTS CONTINUE TO ADVANCE
TORONTO, Feb. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ - Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (NYSE: AEM) (TSX: AEM) ("Agnico Eagle" or the "Company") today announced senior management changes and reported fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial and operating results, as well as future operating guidance.
AEM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|