Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AEM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.95% of US stocks.
- AEM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- AEM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
AEM Stock Summary
- AEM's went public 35.83 years ago, making it older than 92.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, AEM has reported earnings growth of 151.44%, putting it ahead of 85.81% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USAS, KOS, HES, FTK, and MRO.
- AEM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd's official web site, go to www.agnicoeagle.com.
AEM Valuation Summary
- AEM's price/sales ratio is 4.6; this is 187.5% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- AEM's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AEM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 23.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEM.
AEM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.12%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -40.51%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 58.06%.
The table below shows AEM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.95% of graded US stocks.
- AEM's asset turnover comes in at 0.341 -- ranking 15th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AEM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.13||52-week high||$84.43|
|Prev. close||$57.10||52-week low||$49.20|
|Day high||$58.97||Avg. volume||1,402,001|
|50-day MA||$55.37||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$62.28||Market Cap||13.96B|
Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM) Company Bio
Agnico Eagle Mines engages in the exploration, development, and production of mineral properties in Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the United States. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEM Latest Social Stream
View Full AEM Social Stream
Latest AEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEM as an investment opportunity.
With the second-quarter round of 13F filings behind us it is time to take a look at the stocks in which some of the best money managers in the world preferred to invest or sell heading into the third quarter of 2021. One of these stocks was Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (NYSE:AEM). Agnico Eagle Mines […]
The market has been generous for quite a while but now the economic winds are shifting and finding good growth stocks is harder.
Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (NYSE: AEM) (TSX: AEM) ("Agnico Eagle" or the "Company") today announced that it will release its third quarter 2021 results on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, after normal trading hours.
The post Canadian miners Agnico Eagle Mines, Kirkland Lake sign $11bn merger deal appeared first on NS Energy .
Kirkland Lake Gold (TSX: KL) appears to be in capital preservation mode following the merger announced with Agnico Eagle Mines
AEM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|