Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AEM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.59% of US stocks.
- AEM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AEM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
AEM Stock Summary
- AEM has a market capitalization of $17,109,830,627 -- more than approximately 89.39% of US stocks.
- AEM's went public 36.76 years ago, making it older than 93.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of AGNICO EAGLE MINES LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGNICO EAGLE MINES LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be NVTA, SSRM, MUR, IAG, and MSTR.
- Visit AEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agnicoeagle.com.
AEM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, AEM's price/earnings ratio is 192.17% higher, now standing at 31.7.
- Over the past 243 months, AEM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 113.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEM.
AEM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 12.22%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -14.01%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 610.16%.
The table below shows AEM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.86% of graded US stocks.
- AEM's asset turnover comes in at 0.341 -- ranking 15th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AEM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.23||52-week high||$67.14|
|Prev. close||$41.43||52-week low||$36.69|
|Day high||$43.26||Avg. volume||3,192,543|
|50-day MA||$42.56||Dividend yield||3.79%|
|200-day MA||$50.83||Market Cap||19.24B|
Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM) Company Bio
Agnico Eagle Mines engages in the exploration, development, and production of mineral properties in Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the United States. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEM Latest Social Stream
View Full AEM Social Stream
Latest AEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGNICO EAGLE MINES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEM as an investment opportunity.
Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (NYSE: AEM) (TSX: AEM) ("Agnico Eagle" or the "Company") today announced that it will release its third quarter 2022 results on Wednesday, October 26, 2022, after normal trading hours.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 Best Canadian Stocks to Buy. To skip our analysis of the iShares MSCI Canada ETF, its performance, and weighting of the components, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Canadian Stocks to Buy. An Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is a type of […]
In a report released today, Carey MacRury from Canaccord Genuity maintained a Buy rating on Agnico Eagle (AEM - Research Report), with a price target of C$91.00. The company's shares closed today at $41.91.According to TipRanks, MacRury is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 12.2% and a 57.33% success rate. MacRury covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Agnico Eagle, Eldorado Gold, and Wheaton Precious Metals.Currently, the analyst consensus on Agnico Eagle is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $62.48, which is a 49.08% upside from current levels.
Investors looking for ways to find stocks that are set to beat quarterly earnings estimates should check out the Zacks Earnings ESP.
Teck and Agnico Eagle Announce Agreement on the San Nicolás Copper-Zinc Project located in Zacatecas, Mexico
VANCOUVER, British Columbia and TORONTO, Sept. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (TSX and NYSE: AEM) (“Agnico Eagle”) and Teck Resources Limited (TSX: TECK.A and TECK.B, NYSE: TECK) (“Teck”) announced today that Agnico Eagle has agreed to subscribe for a 50% interest in Minas de San Nicolás, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (“MSN”), a wholly-owned Teck subsidiary which owns the San Nicolás copper-zinc development project located in Zacatecas, Mexico (the “Transaction”). As a result of the
AEM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|