Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM): Price and Financial Metrics
AEM Stock Summary
- AEM's went public 33.96 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, AEM has reported earnings growth of -161.89%, putting it ahead of only 8.58% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TEVA, BHC, MRO, HAS, and BC.
- AEM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd's official web site, go to www.agnicoeagle.com.
AEM Stock Price Chart More Charts
AEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.99||52-week high||$64.88|
|Prev. close||$59.21||52-week low||$38.17|
|Day high||$61.11||Avg. volume||1,384,758|
|50-day MA||$57.56||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$51.32||Market Cap||14.62B|
Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM) Company Bio
Agnico Eagle Mines engages in the exploration, development, and production of mineral properties in Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the United States. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Toronto, Canada.