Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AEM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AEM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AEM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.87% of US stocks).
AEM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,638.23, AGNICO EAGLE MINES LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.95% of US stocks.
- AEM's went public 37.1 years ago, making it older than 93.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of AGNICO EAGLE MINES LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AGNICO EAGLE MINES LTD are ILMN, SSRM, TECK, NEM, and KOS.
- AEM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AGNICO EAGLE MINES LTD's official web site, go to www.agnicoeagle.com.
AEM Valuation Summary
- AEM's price/sales ratio is 4.9; this is 276.92% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- AEM's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEM.
AEM Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 63.67%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -9.25%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4.77%.
The table below shows AEM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.86% of graded US stocks.
- AEM's asset turnover comes in at 0.341 -- ranking 15th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AEM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.87||52-week high||$67.14|
|Prev. close||$57.10||52-week low||$36.69|
|Day high||$57.16||Avg. volume||2,675,039|
|50-day MA||$52.46||Dividend yield||2.81%|
|200-day MA||$48.61||Market Cap||25.99B|
Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM) Company Bio
Agnico Eagle Mines Limited is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations in Canada, Finland and Mexico and exploration and development activities extending to the United States. Agnico Eagle has full exposure to higher gold prices consistent with its policy of no-forward gold sales. As of 2017, it has paid a cash dividend every year since 1983. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEM Latest Social Stream
View Full AEM Social Stream
Latest AEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGNICO EAGLE MINES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEM as an investment opportunity.
Top gold stocks include Lundin Gold, Perseus Mining, and Alamos Gold, which lead the industry in stock performance even as the Russell 1000 has fallen in the past year.
THE Mining Investment Event of the North - Québec City, June 2023 Welcomes Returning Special Sponsor - The Government of Québec Announces Critical Metals Day - June 20
Powered by Platinum Stage Sponsor - National Bank Financial THE Maple Gold Mines & JDS Group of Companies Student Sponsorship THE Salon Mi3 ExplorCo LoungeSpecial Sponsor: Government of Québec Premier Sponsor: Laurentian Bank Securities Platinum Stage Sponsor: National Bank Financial Gold Sponsors: BMO, IBK Capital, O3 Mining, Maple Gold Mines, JDS Group of Companies, Troilus Gold Silver Sponsors: PearTree Financial, Stifel GMP, Mi3 Financial Communications Bronze Sponsors: Cassels, ...
Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM) closed at $57.32 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.65% move from the prior day.
Dow (DOW) is expected to have benefited from stable demand in a number of end markets, higher prices and its productivity initiatives amid headwinds from cost inflation and softer demand in Europe in Q4.
The impacts of weaker prices and seasonally lower shipment volumes are likely to reflect on Nucor's (NUE) Q4 results.
AEM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|