Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: AEM reports less variability in its cash flow than only 1.61% of dividend stocks in our set.
- AEM has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.57%, higher than about merely 0.3% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AEM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FMBH, GWRS, SIMO, FANH and GATX.
AEM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AEM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 381.31%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AEM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, AEM's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 99.05% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $2 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 96.21% of companies in the same revenue class.
AEM Dividend Chart
AEM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|