Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for AEM has a compound average growth rate of 3,195.98%, which is higher than 99.75% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AEM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NNA, POOL, OLLI, PEGA and SRE.
AEM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for AEM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 32.41%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for AEM than it is for 73.23% of other equities in the Basic Materials sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 91.24% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, AEM's equity discount rate is less than 78.74% of those stocks.
AEM Dividend Chart
AEM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|