American Electric Power Company, Inc. (AEP): Price and Financial Metrics
AEP Stock Summary
- AEP has a higher market value than 95.37% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $47,715,745,039.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,394.36, American Electric Power Co Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.27% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of American Electric Power Co Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Electric Power Co Inc are KMI, TRP, BCE, EXC, and MET.
- AEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Electric Power Co Inc's official web site, go to www.aep.com.
AEP Stock Price Chart More Charts
AEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.71||52-week high||$104.97|
|Prev. close||$102.38||52-week low||$79.91|
|Day high||$103.14||Avg. volume||2,503,117|
|50-day MA||$97.86||Dividend yield||2.75%|
|200-day MA||$92.33||Market Cap||50.24B|
American Electric Power Company, Inc. (AEP) Company Bio
American Electric Power engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity for sale to retail and wholesale customers in 11 states. In addition, the company also transports liquid, coal and dry bulk commodities. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.