American Electric Power Company, Inc. (AEP): Price and Financial Metrics
AEP Stock Summary
- AEP has a market capitalization of $35,604,910,386 -- more than approximately 95.85% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of American Electric Power Co Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of American Electric Power Co Inc's share price is greater than that of only 3.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American Electric Power Co Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EXC, BCE, E, XEL, and WEC.
- AEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Electric Power Co Inc's official web site, go to www.aep.com.
AEP Stock Price Chart More Charts
AEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.31||52-week high||$104.97|
|Prev. close||$83.30||52-week low||$65.14|
|Day high||$88.29||Avg. volume||3,711,674|
|50-day MA||$91.32||Dividend yield||3.24%|
|200-day MA||$92.01||Market Cap||42.71B|
American Electric Power Company, Inc. (AEP) Company Bio
American Electric Power engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity for sale to retail and wholesale customers in 11 states. In addition, the company also transports liquid, coal and dry bulk commodities. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.