American Electric Power Company, Inc. (AEP): Price and Financial Metrics
AEP Stock Summary
- American Electric Power Co Inc's market capitalization of $45,838,728,154 is ahead of 95.48% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,300.17, American Electric Power Co Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.9% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of American Electric Power Co Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPG, TRP, BCE, KMI, and EXC.
- AEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Electric Power Co Inc's official web site, go to www.aep.com.
AEP Stock Price Chart More Charts
AEP Price/Volume Stats
American Electric Power Company, Inc. (AEP) Company Bio
American Electric Power engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity for sale to retail and wholesale customers in 11 states. In addition, the company also transports liquid, coal and dry bulk commodities. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.