American Electric Power Co. Inc. (AEP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AEP's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 1.76% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- AEP is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 1.31% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AEP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NNBR, TT, AETUF, SHLX and NNA.
AEP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of AEP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 2392.66%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for American Electric Power Co Inc are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, AEP has a beta lower than 94.35% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, American Electric Power Co Inc's estimated return of 2392.66% surpasses about 95.95% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
AEP Dividend Chart
AEP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AEP Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AEP dividends?Want to do more research on American Electric Power Co Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
American Electric Power Co Inc Common Stock (AEP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American Electric Power Co Inc (AEP) - Dividend Investor
American Electric Power Co Inc (AEP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha