American Electric Power Company, Inc. (AEP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AEP's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 2.34% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- AEP is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 1.4% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AEP's price: BAM, PSO, CBTX, WAL and KREF.
AEP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for AEP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 100.58%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AEP, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, American Electric Power Co Inc's estimated return of 100.58% surpasses about 86.99% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for AEP than it is for 91.55% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
AEP Dividend Chart
AEP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AEP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AEP dividends?Want to do more research on American Electric Power Co Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
American Electric Power Co Inc Common Stock (AEP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American Electric Power Co Inc (AEP) - Dividend Investor
American Electric Power Co Inc (AEP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha