Alamos Gold Inc. Class A Common Shares (AGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AGI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
AGI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Alamos Gold Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Alamos Gold Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AGI has reported earnings growth of 1,256.71%, putting it ahead of 98.35% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alamos Gold Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DCTH, AYRO, PI, AXU, and EGRX.
- AGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alamos Gold Inc's official web site, go to www.alamosgold.com.
AGI Valuation Summary
- AGI's price/earnings ratio is 21.9; this is 5.81% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- AGI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 84.9 over the prior 152 months.
- AGI's price/sales ratio has moved down 179.7 over the prior 152 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGI.
AGI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 38.6%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 9.52%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 514%.
The table below shows AGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.14||52-week high||$11.22|
|Prev. close||$8.07||52-week low||$7.02|
|Day high||$8.15||Avg. volume||2,763,548|
|50-day MA||$8.23||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$8.40||Market Cap||3.20B|
Alamos Gold Inc. Class A Common Shares (AGI) Company Bio
Alamos Gold Inc. is a Canadian-based intermediate gold producer with diversified production from three operating mines in North America. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
AGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGI Latest Social Stream
View Full AGI Social Stream
Latest AGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alamos Gold Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGI as an investment opportunity.
In addition to myself, we have on the line today John McCluskey, President and CEO; Peter MacPhail, Chief Operating Officer; and Scott R.G. Parsons, our Vice President of Exploration. Young-Davidson and Island Gold continued to generate solid ongoing free cash flow, which offset the increase in capital spending in the quarter, primarily in the La Yaqui Grande.
Alamos Gold (AGI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -9.09% and -9.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
All amounts are in United States dollars, unless otherwise stated. La Yaqui Grande Heap Leach Facility La Yaqui Grande Heap Leach Facility La Yaqui Grande Open Pit Pre-stripping La Yaqui Grande Open Pit Pre-stripping TORONTO, July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alamos Gold Inc. (TSX:AGI; NYSE:AGI) (“Alamos” or the “Company”) today reported its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. “Our overall performance through the first half of 2021 has been solid, led by another strong quarter
Alamos Gold (AGI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
No summary available.
AGI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|