Alamos Gold Inc. Class A Common Shares (AGI): Price and Financial Metrics
AGI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Alamos Gold Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Alamos Gold Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AGI has reported earnings growth of -1,048.55%, putting it ahead of only 1.58% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alamos Gold Inc are EYPT, CPSI, ADMS, CDE, and APPS.
- AGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alamos Gold Inc's official web site, go to www.alamosgold.com.
AGI Stock Price Chart More Charts
AGI Price/Volume Stats
Alamos Gold Inc. Class A Common Shares (AGI) Company Bio
Alamos Gold Inc. is a Canadian-based intermediate gold producer with diversified production from three operating mines in North America. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Toronto, Canada.