Alamos Gold Inc. Class A Common Shares (AGI): Price and Financial Metrics
AGI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Alamos Gold Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Alamos Gold Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Alamos Gold Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,048.55%; that's higher than only 1.76% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alamos Gold Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CPSI, WB, CDE, MPVD, and ITRI.
- Visit AGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alamosgold.com.
AGI Stock Price Chart More Charts
AGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.00||52-week high||$7.78|
|Prev. close||$6.04||52-week low||$4.17|
|Day high||$6.09||Avg. volume||2,541,642|
|50-day MA||$5.82||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$5.85||Market Cap||2.35B|
Alamos Gold Inc. Class A Common Shares (AGI) Company Bio
Alamos Gold Inc. is a Canadian-based intermediate gold producer with diversified production from three operating mines in North America. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Toronto, Canada.