Alamos Gold Inc. Class A Common Shares (AGI): Price and Financial Metrics
AGI Stock Summary
- For AGI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Alamos Gold Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Alamos Gold Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,048.55%; that's higher than merely 1.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NUAN, AERI, FEYE, SVMK, and ONVO.
- AGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alamos Gold Inc's official web site, go to www.alamosgold.com.
AGI Stock Price Chart More Charts
AGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.05||52-week high||$7.78|
|Prev. close||$5.00||52-week low||$3.34|
|Day high||$5.05||Avg. volume||3,553,751|
|50-day MA||$5.90||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$6.00||Market Cap||1.98B|
Alamos Gold Inc. Class A Common Shares (AGI) Company Bio
Alamos Gold Inc. is a Canadian-based intermediate gold producer with diversified production from three operating mines in North America. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Toronto, Canada.