Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (AGM): Price and Financial Metrics
AGM Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp is higher than it is for about 99.82% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 27.07 for Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp; that's greater than it is for 99.16% of US stocks.
- Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -480.26%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IVR, EARN, ORC, NLY, and ANH.
- Visit AGM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.farmermac.com.
AGM Stock Price Chart More Charts
AGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.74||52-week high||$88.46|
|Prev. close||$52.25||52-week low||$40.05|
|Day high||$54.24||Avg. volume||57,375|
|50-day MA||$67.15||Dividend yield||6.12%|
|200-day MA||$77.14||Market Cap||554.14M|
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (AGM) Company Bio
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation provides a secondary market for various loans made to borrowers in the United States. It operates through four segments: Farm & Ranch, USDA Guarantees, Rural Utilities, and Institutional Credit. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.