Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (AGM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGM POWR Grades
- AGM scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 71.49% of US stocks.
- AGM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AGM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.09% of US stocks).
AGM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AGM is currently 1.72, higher than just 5.21% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp is higher than it is for about 99.89% of US stocks.
- AGM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORC, ARR, EARN, NLY, and IVR.
- AGM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp's official web site, go to www.farmermac.com.
AGM Valuation Summary
- AGM's EV/EBIT ratio is 140.1; this is 1390.43% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AGM's price/earnings ratio has gone down $23.4.
- AGM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $29.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGM.
AGM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.46||52-week high||$111.88|
|Prev. close||$103.91||52-week low||$57.06|
|Day high||$104.39||Avg. volume||46,992|
|50-day MA||$101.55||Dividend yield||3.47%|
|200-day MA||$82.52||Market Cap||1.04B|
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (AGM) Company Bio
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation provides a secondary market for various loans made to borrowers in the United States. It operates through four segments: Farm & Ranch, USDA Guarantees, Rural Utilities, and Institutional Credit. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
AGM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGM Latest Social Stream
View Full AGM Social Stream
Latest AGM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGM as an investment opportunity.
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (NYSE:AGM) Looks Interesting, And It's About To Pay A Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Federal...
The board of directors of the Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac) has declared a second quarter dividend of $0.88 per share for each of Farmer Mac's three classes of common stock – Class A Voting Common Stock (NYSE: AGM.A), Class B Voting Common Stock (not listed on any exchange), and Class C Non-Voting Common Stock (NYSE: AGM). The quarterly dividend will be payable on June 30, 2021 to holders of record of common stock as of June 15, 2021.
The following slide deck was published by Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
The Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac; NYSE: AGM and AGM.A) today announced that it has agreed to issue $125 million of Tier 1 capital through the public offering of 4.875% non-cumulative perpetual Series G preferred stock, par value $25.00 per share. The preferred stock offering is expected to close on May 27, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. Farmer Mac intends to use the net proceeds from the sale of the preferred stock for general corporate purposes. Farmer Mac expects to list the new series of preferred stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AGM PRG."
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Pennymac Financial Services shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
AGM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AGMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp (AGM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp (AGM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp (AGM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch