Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (AGM): Price and Financial Metrics
AGM Stock Summary
- For AGM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.79% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 25.33 for Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp; that's greater than it is for 98.86% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AGM comes in at -185.5% -- higher than that of just 2.09% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ORC, IVR, NLY, ANH, and DX.
- Visit AGM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.farmermac.com.
AGM Stock Price Chart More Charts
AGM Price/Volume Stats
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (AGM) Company Bio
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation provides a secondary market for various loans made to borrowers in the United States. It operates through four segments: Farm & Ranch, USDA Guarantees, Rural Utilities, and Institutional Credit. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.