Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (AGM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGM POWR Grades
- AGM scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.48% of US stocks.
- AGM's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 168 days.
- AGM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 32.39% of US stocks).
AGM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AGM is currently 2.33, higher than just 7.57% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For AGM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.86% of US equities we're observing.
- AGM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp are EARN, NLY, ORC, IVR, and ARR.
- Visit AGM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.farmermac.com.
AGM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AGM's price/earnings ratio is 5.45% lower, now standing at 10.4.
- AGM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AGM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 16.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGM.
AGM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -28.79%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 27.08%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 30.25%.
The table below shows AGM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.93% of graded US stocks.
- AGM's asset turnover comes in at 0.009 -- ranking 428th of 431 Banking stocks.
- BKU, BOKF, and BMTC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGM.
The table below shows AGM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.29||52-week high||$137.01|
|Prev. close||$122.05||52-week low||$75.71|
|Day high||$123.58||Avg. volume||27,330|
|50-day MA||$123.95||Dividend yield||2.88%|
|200-day MA||$109.82||Market Cap||1.27B|
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (AGM) Company Bio
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation provides a secondary market for various loans made to borrowers in the United States. It operates through four segments: Farm & Ranch, USDA Guarantees, Rural Utilities, and Institutional Credit. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGM Latest Social Stream
View Full AGM Social Stream
Latest AGM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGM as an investment opportunity.
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (NYSE:AGM) Looks Interesting, And It's About To Pay A Dividend
It looks like Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation ( NYSE:AGM ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days...
The board of directors of the Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac) has declared a fourth quarter dividend of $0.88 per share for each of Farmer Mac's three classes of common stock – Class A Voting Common Stock (NYSE: AGM.A), Class B Voting Common Stock (not listed on any exchange), and Class C Non-Voting Common Stock (NYSE: AGM). The quarterly dividend will be payable on December 31, 2021 to holders of record of common stock as of December 15, 2021.
The Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac; NYSE: AGM and AGM.A), the nation's secondary market provider that increases the availability and affordability of credit for the benefit of rural America, today announced its results for the fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2021.
The Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac; NYSE: AGM and AGM.A), the nation's secondary market provider that increases the availability and affordability of credit for the benefit of rural America, today announced that it will release its financial results for the fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2021, on Monday, November 8, 2021, after the closing of equity markets. A conference call to discuss the results will be held that day at 4:30 p.m. eastern time.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
AGM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AGMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp (AGM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp (AGM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp (AGM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch