Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (AGM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AGM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.35% of US stocks.
- AGM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AGM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
AGM Stock Summary
- For AGM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.89% of US equities we're observing.
- AGM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.03% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AGM comes in at -122.96% -- higher than that of only 4.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EARN, TRTX, NLY, CCAP, and ORC.
- AGM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FEDERAL AGRICULTURAL MORTGAGE CORP's official web site, go to www.farmermac.com.
AGM Valuation Summary
- AGM's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 55.17% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AGM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGM.
AGM Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 136.64%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 0.34%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 183.55%.
The table below shows AGM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.93% of graded US stocks.
- AGM's asset turnover comes in at 0.009 -- ranking 428th of 431 Banking stocks.
- BKU, BOKF, and BMTC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGM.
The table below shows AGM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$125.25||52-week high||$130.61|
|Prev. close||$125.00||52-week low||$90.38|
|Day high||$126.33||Avg. volume||30,535|
|50-day MA||$112.83||Dividend yield||3.03%|
|200-day MA||$108.97||Market Cap||1.35B|
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (AGM) Company Bio
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation provides a secondary market for various loans made to borrowers in the United States. It operates through four segments: Farm & Ranch, USDA Guarantees, Rural Utilities, and Institutional Credit. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGM Latest Social Stream
View Full AGM Social Stream
Latest AGM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FEDERAL AGRICULTURAL MORTGAGE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGM as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best dividend stocks with over 10 years of dividend increases. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Best Dividend Stocks With Over 10 Years of Dividend Increases. Dividend growth is one of the most important factors income investors should pay […]
Federal Agricultural Mortgage ( NYSE:AGM ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$70.8m (up 16...
The board of directors of the Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac) has declared a fourth quarter dividend of $0.95 per share for each of Farmer Mac's three classes of common stock – Class A Voting Common Stock (NYSE: AGM.A), Class B Voting Common Stock (not listed on any exchange), and Class C Non-Voting Common Stock (NYSE: AGM). The quarterly dividend will be payable on December 30, 2022 to holders of record of common stock as of December 15, 2022.
The Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac; NYSE: AGM and AGM.A), the nation's secondary market provider that increases the availability and affordability of credit for the benefit of rural America, today announced its results for the fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac; NYSE: AGM and AGM.A), the nation's secondary market provider that increases the availability and affordability of credit for the benefit of rural America, today announced that it has earned four Culture Excellence awards issued by Energage, a research company that conducts the national Top Workplaces recognition program.
AGM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AGMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp (AGM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp (AGM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp (AGM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch