AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGNC POWR Grades
- AGNC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGNC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AGNC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
AGNC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AGNC Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 99.98% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AGNC's revenue has grown -268.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.11% of US companies in our set.
- AGNC Investment Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 133.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMO, FNMA, FMCC, AGM, and ORC.
- Visit AGNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agnc.com.
AGNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AGNC's price/sales ratio is 57.14% lower, now standing at 3.
- AGNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $449.9 over the prior 159 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGNC.
AGNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.77||52-week high||$18.84|
|Prev. close||$17.71||52-week low||$12.43|
|Day high||$17.77||Avg. volume||6,682,597|
|50-day MA||$17.95||Dividend yield||8.13%|
|200-day MA||$15.93||Market Cap||9.33B|
AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC) Company Bio
American Capital Agency originates, underwrites and manages investments in middle market private equity, leveraged finance, real estate, energy & infrastructure and structured products. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
AGNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGNC Latest Social Stream
View Full AGNC Social Stream
Latest AGNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGNC Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGNC as an investment opportunity.
AGNC Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) ("AGNC" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors has declared cash dividends for the second quarter 2021 on its 7.00% Series C Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the "Series C Preferred Stock") underlying its outstanding depositary shares (Nasdaq: AGNCN), 6.875% Series D Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the "Series D Preferred Stock") underlying its outstanding depositary shares (Nas
AGNC Investment Corp. Declares Monthly Common Stock Dividend of $0.12 per Common Share for June 2021 and Announces Estimated Tangible Net Book Value of $16.82 per Common Share as of May 31, 2021
AGNC Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) ("AGNC" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.12 per share of common stock for June 2021. The dividend is payable on July 12, 2021 to common stockholders of record as of June 30, 2021.
AGNC Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) ("AGNC" or the "Company") announced today that it has been certified as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious certification is based entirely on feedback from employees through an extensive anonymous survey on their opinions about their experiences working at AGNC. Ninety-eight percent of AGNC employees say AGNC is a great place to work, which is 39 percentage points higher than the average for a typical U.S. based company.
Photo by marchmeena29/iStock via Getty Images Get ready for charts, images, and tables because they are better than words. The ratings and outlooks we highlight here come after Scott Kennedy provides his weekly updates in the REIT Forum. Your continued feedback is greatly appreciated, so please leave a comment with...
AGNC Investment (AGNC) closed at $18.60 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.32% move from the prior day.
AGNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|