AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC): Price and Financial Metrics
AGNC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AGNC Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 100% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AGNC's revenue has grown -164.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.25% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AGNC comes in at -252.22% -- higher than that of just 1.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARR, CMO, NYMT, EARN, and IVR.
- AGNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AGNC Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.agnc.com.
AGNC Stock Price Chart More Charts
AGNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.35||52-week high||$18.53|
|Prev. close||$18.43||52-week low||$14.51|
|Day high||$18.48||Avg. volume||4,676,619|
|50-day MA||$17.66||Dividend yield||10.46%|
|200-day MA||$16.99||Market Cap||9.93B|
AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC) Company Bio
American Capital Agency originates, underwrites and manages investments in middle market private equity, leveraged finance, real estate, energy & infrastructure and structured products. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.