AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGNC POWR Grades
- AGNC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.64% of US stocks.
- AGNC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AGNC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.81% of US stocks).
AGNC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AGNC INVESTMENT CORP is higher than it is for about 99.98% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AGNC's revenue has grown -233.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.15% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AGNC comes in at 205.07% -- higher than that of 98.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARR, NLY, FMCC, NREF, and FNMA.
- AGNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AGNC INVESTMENT CORP's official web site, go to www.agnc.com.
AGNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AGNC's price/earnings ratio is 121.34% lower, now standing at -4.3.
- AGNC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 179 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGNC.
AGNC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 23.79%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -13.19%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -243.38%.
The table below shows AGNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.77% of graded US stocks.
- AGNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.026 -- ranking 324th of 444 Trading stocks.
- NLY, NRZ, and SEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGNC.
The table below shows AGNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGNC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AGNC, see our AGNC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$16.96||Average Broker Recommendation||1.57 (Moderate Buy)|
AGNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.91||52-week high||$13.64|
|Prev. close||$9.93||52-week low||$7.30|
|Day high||$9.92||Avg. volume||11,995,980|
|50-day MA||$10.87||Dividend yield||14.6%|
|200-day MA||$10.61||Market Cap||5.70B|
AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC) Company Bio
American Capital Agency originates, underwrites and manages investments in middle market private equity, leveraged finance, real estate, energy & infrastructure and structured products. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGNC Latest Social Stream
View Full AGNC Social Stream
Latest AGNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGNC INVESTMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGNC as an investment opportunity.
AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC) is Attracting Investor Attention: Here is What You Should Know
AGNC Investment (AGNC) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
Want $300 in Quarterly Dividend Income? Invest $8,700 in This Ultra-High-Yield Stock Trio
These phenomenal income stocks, with an average yield of 13.86%, can put $300 in your pocket every three months with an initial investment of $8,700.
Before You Buy AGNC, Here's a More Reliable Dividend Stock I'd Buy First
AGNC's mortgage focus has resulted in dividend fluctuations while Federal Realty's payouts just keep growing.
AGNC Investment (AGNC) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
AGNC Investment (AGNC) closed at $9.85 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.76% move from the prior day.
13 Best Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Analysts
In this article, we discuss 13 best monthly dividend stocks to buy according to analysts. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance, and go directly to read 5 Best Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Analysts. In 2022, dividends remained a bright spot for investors, despite a stock market […]
AGNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AGNCWant to see what other sources are saying about AGNC Investment Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
AGNC Investment Corp (AGNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
AGNC Investment Corp (AGNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
AGNC Investment Corp (AGNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...