AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGNC POWR Grades
- AGNC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.84% of US stocks.
- AGNC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- AGNC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.09% of US stocks).
AGNC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AGNC Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 99.95% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AGNC's revenue has grown -380.94% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.05% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AGNC comes in at 262.72% -- higher than that of 98.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMO, FNMA, FMCC, ORC, and EARN.
- Visit AGNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agnc.com.
AGNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AGNC's price/earnings ratio is 88.02% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- AGNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 160 months.
- AGNC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 160 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGNC.
AGNC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.96%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 79.88%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -1030.77%.
The table below shows AGNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.95% of graded US stocks.
- AGNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.026 -- ranking 325th of 458 Trading stocks.
- ARR, NLY, and NRZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGNC.
The table below shows AGNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.22||52-week high||$18.84|
|Prev. close||$16.21||52-week low||$13.53|
|Day high||$16.30||Avg. volume||6,692,834|
|50-day MA||$16.13||Dividend yield||8.88%|
|200-day MA||$16.63||Market Cap||8.51B|
AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC) Company Bio
American Capital Agency originates, underwrites and manages investments in middle market private equity, leveraged finance, real estate, energy & infrastructure and structured products. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGNC Latest Social Stream
View Full AGNC Social Stream
Latest AGNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGNC Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGNC as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, AGNC Investment (AGNC) closed at $15.91, marking a -0.44% move from the previous day.
With yields ranging from 7.4% to 10.2%, these ultra-high-yield stocks can pad investors' pocketbooks.
AGNC Investment Corp. Declares Monthly Common Stock Dividend of $0.12 per Common Share for September 2021 and Announces Estimated Tangible Net Book Value of $16.25 per Common Share as of August 31, 2021
BETHESDA, Md., Sept. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- AGNC Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) ("AGNC" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.12 per share of common stock for September 2021. The dividend is payable on October 12, 2021 to
BETHESDA, Md., Sept. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- AGNC Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) ("AGNC" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors has declared cash dividends for the third quarter 2021 on its 7.00% Series C Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred
In the latest trading session, AGNC Investment (AGNC) closed at $16.08, marking a +0.44% move from the previous day.
AGNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|