AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC): Price and Financial Metrics
AGNC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AGNC Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 99.98% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AGNC Investment Corp comes in at -145.45%, a number that bests only 0.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AGNC comes in at -419.15% -- higher than that of just 1.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMO, ARR, NYMT, EARN, and IVR.
- AGNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AGNC Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.agnc.com.
AGNC Stock Price Chart More Charts
AGNC Price/Volume Stats
AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC) Company Bio
American Capital Agency originates, underwrites and manages investments in middle market private equity, leveraged finance, real estate, energy & infrastructure and structured products. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.