AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGNC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AGNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.14% of US stocks.
- AGNC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- AGNC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.75% of US stocks).
AGNC Stock Summary
- For AGNC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.96% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that AGNC's revenue has grown -203.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.2% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AGNC comes in at 119.25% -- higher than that of 98.3% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGNC INVESTMENT CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ARR, NREF, NLY, FMCC, and AGM.
- AGNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AGNC INVESTMENT CORP's official web site, go to www.agnc.com.
AGNC Valuation Summary
- AGNC's price/earnings ratio is -3; this is 112.66% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 176 months, AGNC's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGNC.
AGNC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -132.24%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 154.84%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -36.97%.
The table below shows AGNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.77% of graded US stocks.
- AGNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.026 -- ranking 324th of 444 Trading stocks.
- NLY, NRZ, and SEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGNC.
The table below shows AGNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.01||52-week high||$16.03|
|Prev. close||$10.07||52-week low||$7.30|
|Day high||$10.03||Avg. volume||12,017,367|
|50-day MA||$8.74||Dividend yield||14.39%|
|200-day MA||$11.31||Market Cap||5.72B|
AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC) Company Bio
American Capital Agency originates, underwrites and manages investments in middle market private equity, leveraged finance, real estate, energy & infrastructure and structured products. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGNC Latest Social Stream
View Full AGNC Social Stream
Latest AGNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGNC INVESTMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGNC as an investment opportunity.
AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC)’s stock has witnessed a price hike of 3.16% from the previous close with its current price standing at $9.80. Its current price is -39.28% under its 52-week high of $16.14 and 34.25% more than its 52-week low of $7.30. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -0.05% below […]
AGNC Investment (NASDAQ: AGNC) was up as much as 4% in morning trading on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. As of 2:30 p.m. ET, the stock price was up 2.8% to $9.77 per share. The major stock market indexes were all moving higher on Wednesday with the Nasdaq Composite leading the way, up about 96 points, or 1%, as of 2:30 p.m. ET.
AGNC Investment (AGNC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Jabil, Ryder System, AGNC Investment, CNH Industrial and Equinor ASA
Jabil, Ryder System, AGNC Investment, CNH Industrial and Equinor ASA are part of Screen of the Week article.
AGNC Investment Corp. (NASDAQ:AGNC) traded at $9.56 at last check on Tuesday, November 22, made an upward move of 1.65% on its previous day’s price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $9.40 with the day’s price range being $9.12 – $9.41. In terms of its 52-week price range, AGNC has … Is AGNC Investment Corp. (NASDAQ: AGNC) A Great Stock To Invest In? Read More »
AGNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|