AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that AGNC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 95.97% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AGNC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WPM, FDS, NYT, KAR and NYC.
AGNC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for AGNC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 834.47% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for AGNC Investment Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, AGNC Investment Corp's dividend yield of 11.02% is in the top 2.03%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, AGNC Investment Corp's expected return of 834.47% is higher than 95.19% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, AGNC has a discount rate lower than 95.19% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, AGNC Investment Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 86.1% of them.
AGNC Dividend Chart
AGNC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|