AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that AGNC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 95.97% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AGNC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WPM, FDS, NYT, KAR and NYC.
AGNC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding AGNC Investment Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 509.59%. Digging deeper, the aspects of AGNC Investment Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- AGNC's market cap is about 8 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 97.56% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, AGNC Investment Corp's estimated return of 509.59% surpasses about 97.33% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, AGNC's equity discount rate is less than 96.07% of those stocks.
AGNC Dividend Chart
AGNC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|