Avangrid, Inc. (AGR): Price and Financial Metrics
AGR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Avangrid Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AGR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.48% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AGR is more volatile than merely 4.01% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Avangrid Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CNP, ETR, LNT, EVRG, and DTE.
- AGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avangrid Inc's official web site, go to www.avangrid.com.
AGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.49||52-week high||$56.20|
|Prev. close||$52.74||52-week low||$38.78|
|Day high||$53.76||Avg. volume||602,481|
|50-day MA||$48.45||Dividend yield||3.34%|
|200-day MA||$48.35||Market Cap||16.55B|
Avangrid, Inc. (AGR) Company Bio
AVANGRID, Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of thermal, wind, solar, and biomass power in the United States. The company was founded in 1852 and is based in New Gloucester, Maine. AVANGRID, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Iberdrola, S.A.
AGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGR Latest Social Stream
View Full AGR Social Stream
Latest AGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avangrid Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGR as an investment opportunity.
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Better yet, you'd like to see the share price move up...
AVANGRID, Inc. (NYSE:AGR) will be releasing its first quarter 2021 financial results on Monday, May 3, 2021 after the market closes in a news release to be posted on the company’s website at: www.avangrid.com. The company will issue an advisory news release over Business Wire the evening of May 3rd, which will include a link to the financial results news release on the company’s website.
Avangrid ([[AGR]] -0.0%) says it reached a settlement with the staff of the Public Utility Commission of Texas in the proceeding for the approval of the proposed merger with PNM Resources ([[PNM]] -0.2%), in which all parties agree the deal is in the public interest."We are hopeful the unanimous settlement...
AVANGRID reaches settlement with key stakeholders in Texas for PNM Resources merger; transaction remains on track to close the second half of 2021.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Portland General Electric, Avangrid and Avista Corp
AGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AGRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Avangrid Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!