Avangrid Inc. (AGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.19||52-week high||$51.71|
|Prev. close||$37.68||52-week low||$36.83|
|Day high||$37.61||Avg. volume||615,233|
|50-day MA||$39.76||Dividend yield||4.67%|
|200-day MA||$42.30||Market Cap||14.38B|
AGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGR POWR Grades
- AGR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AGR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 25.19% of US stocks).
AGR Stock Summary
- AGR has a higher market value than 88.02% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,750,351,022.
- Of note is the ratio of AVANGRID INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AVANGRID INC is higher than it is for about 90.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ETR, DTE, AIRC, ESS, and EQR.
- Visit AGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avangrid.com.
AGR Valuation Summary
- AGR's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.6; this is 20.91% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 90 months, AGR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGR.
AGR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 3.84%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10.05%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1863.64%.
The table below shows AGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.52% of graded US stocks.
- AGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.175 -- ranking 74th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AROC, EXC, and NJR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGR.
The table below shows AGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AGR, see our AGR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$52.71||Average Broker Recommendation||2.1 (Hold)|
Avangrid Inc. (AGR) Company Bio
Avangrid, Inc. (formerly Energy East and Iberdrola USA), is an energy services and delivery company. AVANGRID serves about 3.1 million customers throughout New England and the state of New York in the United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGR Latest Social Stream
View Full AGR Social Stream
Latest AGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVANGRID INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGR as an investment opportunity.
Quant Ratings Updated on 119 Stocks
In today’s Market 360, I’ll share 10 stocks my system flagged this week that should be avoided right now.
Avangrid's (NYSE:AGR) Dividend Will Be $0.44
Avangrid, Inc. ( NYSE:AGR ) will pay a dividend of $0.44 on the 3rd of July. This means the annual payment is 4.6% of...
AVANGRID to Participate in the American Gas Association 2023 Financial Forum
ORANGE, Conn., May 20, 2023--AVANGRID, Inc. (NYSE:AGR) will participate in the AGA Financial Forum beginning on Sunday, May 21, 2023. Investors and other interested parties can access a copy of the presentation materials on the Investors section of AVANGRID’s website at http://www.avangrid.com.
AVANGRID Announces New Date for 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
ORANGE, Conn., May 19, 2023--AVANGRID Announces New Date for 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Statement From AVANGRID COO Sy Oytan on U.S. District Court Ruling Related to Vineyard Wind 1 Project
ORANGE, Conn., May 18, 2023--AVANGRID (NYSE: AGR), a leading sustainable energy company, and a member of the group of companies controlled by IBERDROLA, S.A., today released the following statement from Sy Oytan, Chief Operating Officer – Offshore Wind, regarding the U.S. District Court Ruling on Nantucket Residents Against Turbines et al, v. US Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, et. al.
AGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AGRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Avangrid Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Avangrid Inc (AGR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Avangrid Inc (AGR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Avangrid Inc (AGR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...