Avangrid, Inc. (AGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGR POWR Grades
- AGR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- AGR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
AGR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Avangrid Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AGR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.23% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Avangrid Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 6.84% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Avangrid Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LNT, ESS, NNN, SQM, and OHI.
- Visit AGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avangrid.com.
AGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, AGR's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.36% higher, now standing at 25.6.
- AGR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 68 months.
- Over the past 68 months, AGR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGR.
AGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.81||52-week high||$56.20|
|Prev. close||$52.50||52-week low||$44.02|
|Day high||$52.91||Avg. volume||550,875|
|50-day MA||$52.69||Dividend yield||3.38%|
|200-day MA||$49.47||Market Cap||16.34B|
Avangrid, Inc. (AGR) Company Bio
AVANGRID, Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of thermal, wind, solar, and biomass power in the United States. The company was founded in 1852 and is based in New Gloucester, Maine. AVANGRID, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Iberdrola, S.A.
AGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGR Latest Social Stream
View Full AGR Social Stream
Latest AGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avangrid Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGR as an investment opportunity.
On Thursday, Joint Applicants Public Service Company of New Mexico (PNM) and AVANGRID (NYSE: AGR). filed documents in the merger application of its parent company, PNM Resources, Inc. (NYSE: PNM), with AVANGRID. In the filings, PNM and AVANGRID detailed new commitments and agreements with parties to increase customer rate benefits, economic development benefits, and safeguards to ensure continued customer reliability and customer service.
ORANGE, Conn., July 29, 2021--AVANGRID companies join Electric Highway Coalition supporting EV adoption.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., July 29, 2021--Avangrid Renewables LLC, a subsidiary of AVANGRID, Inc. (NYSE: AGR), today confirmed that the U.S. Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) has issued a Notice of Intent (NOI) to prepare an Environmental Impact Study (EIS) for Kitty Hawk North, the first project within the company’s Kitty Hawk Wind Energy Area (WEA). The NOI initiates a 30-day public comment period to define the scope of the EIS, the major permitting study required for project approval.
My Photo Buddy/iStock via Getty Images Avangrid, Inc. (AGR) is an energy company with $38 billion in assets and operations in 24 U.S. states. The company has two primary lines of business, Avangrid Networks and Avangrid Renewables. For its networks business, Avangrid has eight electric and natural gas utilities and...
CMP parent Avangrid is locked in a bitter dispute with rival NextEra over the upgrading of equipment at the Seabrook nuclear station, without which the 145-mile corridor cant connect to the New England grid.
AGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|