Avangrid, Inc. (AGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGR POWR Grades
- AGR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 80.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 170 days.
- AGR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 28.08% of US stocks).
AGR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Avangrid Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Avangrid Inc is higher than it is for about 88.08% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Avangrid Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 7.02% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVRG, ETR, EIX, DTE, and LNT.
- AGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avangrid Inc's official web site, go to www.avangrid.com.
AGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, AGR's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.06% higher, now standing at 26.8.
- Over the past 70 months, AGR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- Over the past 70 months, AGR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGR.
AGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.52% of graded US stocks.
- AGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.175 -- ranking 74th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AROC, EXC, and NJR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGR.
The table below shows AGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.93||52-week high||$55.57|
|Prev. close||$45.32||52-week low||$44.10|
|Day high||$46.02||Avg. volume||549,332|
|50-day MA||$49.02||Dividend yield||3.88%|
|200-day MA||$51.44||Market Cap||17.78B|
Avangrid, Inc. (AGR) Company Bio
AVANGRID, Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of thermal, wind, solar, and biomass power in the United States. The company was founded in 1852 and is based in New Gloucester, Maine. AVANGRID, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Iberdrola, S.A.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGR Latest Social Stream
View Full AGR Social Stream
Latest AGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avangrid Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGR as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Arden Trust Co (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Core U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF, iShares MSCI EAFE ETF, Wolfspeed Inc, Visa Inc, Nike Inc, sells Vanguard S&P 500 ETF, Legg Mason Low Volatility High Dividend ETF, SPDR Bloomberg High Yield Bond ETF, Legg Mason International Low Volatility High Divid, Qualcomm Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Arden Trust Co.
New York, NY, based Investment company Shikiar Asset Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Warby Parker Inc, Compass Diversified Holdings, RLJ Lodging Trust, Qurate Retail Inc, Coty Inc, sells Toll Brothers Inc, Zillow Group Inc, Oaktree Capital Group LLC, AT&T Inc, FedEx Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Shikiar Asset Management Inc.
ORANGE, Conn., January 13, 2022--AVANGRID EARNS WELL HEALTH-SAFETY RATING FOR 17 WORKSPACES
ORANGE, Conn., January 12, 2022--AVANGRID APPLAUDS ANNOUNCEMENT OF NEW YORK BIGHT OFFSHORE WIND AUCTION
Iberdrola's Avangrid Renewables unit has taken full ownership of Commonwealth Wind, the 1,200-megawatt project selected by the Baker administration in December to move forward.
AGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|