Avangrid Inc. (AGR): Price and Financial Metrics
AGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.73||52-week high||$44.88|
|Prev. close||$32.98||52-week low||$31.65|
|Day high||$32.76||Avg. volume||650,671|
|50-day MA||$35.19||Dividend yield||5.27%|
|200-day MA||$38.94||Market Cap||12.27B|
AGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.93% of US stocks.
- AGR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AGR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 18.91% of US stocks).
AGR Stock Summary
- AGR has a market capitalization of $12,929,751,688 -- more than approximately 86.87% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of AVANGRID INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AVANGRID INC is higher than it is for about 91.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DTE, MGEE, AIRC, EIX, and SWX.
- Visit AGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avangrid.com.
AGR Valuation Summary
- AGR's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 5.88% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 95 months, AGR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGR.
AGR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 3.84%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10.05%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1863.64%.
The table below shows AGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.52% of graded US stocks.
- AGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.175 -- ranking 74th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AROC, EXC, and NJR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGR.
The table below shows AGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGR Latest Social Stream
View Full AGR Social Stream
Latest AGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVANGRID INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGR as an investment opportunity.
Avangrid Chairman Galán submits Iberdrola Climate Transition Plan to United Nations Secretary-General
ORANGE, Conn., September 22, 2023--Avangrid, Inc. (NYSE: AGR), a leading sustainable energy company and member of the Iberdrola Group, today announced that Avangrid Chairman Ignacio Galán submitted the company’s accredited Climate Transition Plan to the UN Secretary-General António Guterres on Wednesday September 20, 2023, as the company was recognized as a "first mover and doer" leader at the Climate Ambition Summit, during the UN General Assembly in New York.
ORANGE, Conn., September 20, 2023--Avangrid, Inc. (NYSE: AGR), a leading sustainable energy company and member of the Iberdrola Group, today announced it has earned 12 awards and recognitions in 2023 across all aspects of Environmental, Social, Governance and Financial Stewardship (ESG+F). In addition, Avangrid Chairman Ignacio Galán has been awarded two prestigious honors this year from the Foreign Policy Association and the World Jurist Association.
ORANGE, Conn., September 18, 2023--Pedro Azagra, CEO of Avangrid, Inc (NYSE: AGR), today issued the following statement to kick-off Climate Week NYC:
ORANGE, Conn., September 14, 2023--Avangrid Companies Preparing for Impacts from Hurricane Lee
ORANGE, Conn., September 13, 2023--Avangrid’s Expanded Supplier Diversity Program Opens Doors to Innovation
AGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|