Avangrid, Inc. (AGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGR POWR Grades
- AGR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 81.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- AGR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
AGR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Avangrid Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AGR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.13% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Avangrid Inc's share price is greater than that of just 8.47% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avangrid Inc are EIX, ETR, EVRG, ES, and DTE.
- AGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avangrid Inc's official web site, go to www.avangrid.com.
AGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, AGR's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.06% higher, now standing at 26.8.
- Over the past 70 months, AGR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- Over the past 70 months, AGR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGR.
AGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.09% of graded US stocks.
- AGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.176 -- ranking 73rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AROC, EPD, and EXC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGR.
The table below shows AGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.36||52-week high||$55.57|
|Prev. close||$52.39||52-week low||$44.02|
|Day high||$52.36||Avg. volume||548,757|
|50-day MA||$52.19||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$50.79||Market Cap||20.27B|
Avangrid, Inc. (AGR) Company Bio
AVANGRID, Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of thermal, wind, solar, and biomass power in the United States. The company was founded in 1852 and is based in New Gloucester, Maine. AVANGRID, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Iberdrola, S.A.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGR Latest Social Stream
View Full AGR Social Stream
Latest AGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avangrid Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGR as an investment opportunity.
ORANGE, Conn., October 21, 2021--AVANGRID, Inc. (NYSE: AGR), a leading sustainable energy company, announced today that it has been chosen to be a part of the S&P Global Clean Energy Index, which includes up to 100 clean energy-related companies worldwide. The Index aims to track companies from both developed and emerging markets that produce energy from wind, solar, hydro, and other renewable sources, as well as companies that build and provide clean technology.
Avangrid (AGR) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
North Carolina could be a step closer to seeing a second tract leased for offshore wind development – this one near the state's southern coastline.
ORANGE, Conn., October 12, 2021--AVANGRID Announces Changes to Renewables Leadership
AVANGRID, Inc. (NYSE:AGR) will be releasing its third quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, October 26, 2021, after the market closes in a news r
AGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|