Avangrid, Inc. (AGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.45% of US stocks.
- AGR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AGR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
AGR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 236.15, Avangrid Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.5% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Avangrid Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AGR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.94% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avangrid Inc are DTE, EIX, EVRG, ETR, and VNOM.
- AGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avangrid Inc's official web site, go to www.avangrid.com.
AGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, AGR's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.06% higher, now standing at 26.8.
- Over the past 70 months, AGR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- Over the past 70 months, AGR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGR.
AGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.52% of graded US stocks.
- AGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.175 -- ranking 74th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AROC, EXC, and NJR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGR.
The table below shows AGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.81||52-week high||$55.57|
|Prev. close||$46.06||52-week low||$42.20|
|Day high||$46.00||Avg. volume||726,913|
|50-day MA||$45.95||Dividend yield||3.82%|
|200-day MA||$47.81||Market Cap||17.71B|
Avangrid, Inc. (AGR) Company Bio
AVANGRID, Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of thermal, wind, solar, and biomass power in the United States. The company was founded in 1852 and is based in New Gloucester, Maine. AVANGRID, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Iberdrola, S.A.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGR Latest Social Stream
View Full AGR Social Stream
Latest AGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avangrid Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGR as an investment opportunity.
Avangrid (NYSE:AGR) had declared $0.44/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Payable April 1; for shareholders of record March 1; ex-div Feb. 28. See AGR Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
ORANGE, Conn., February 25, 2022--AVANGRID RENEWABLES STATEMENT ON FEDERAL NEW YORK BIGHT OFFSHORE WIND AUCTION
Guidehouse, a leading global provider of consulting services to public sector and commercial clients, today announced a new consortium, Building the Clean Hydrogen Economy, which has been working together since fall 2021. Led by Guidehouse, consortium members will work together to create and launch innovative pilot projects that use clean hydrogen to decarbonize heavy transport, increase renewables integration, and decrease emissions in the U.S. energy sector more broadly.
Avangrid, Inc. ( NYSE:AGR ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 2 days. The ex-dividend date is one business day...
Avangrid, Inc. (AGR) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call Feb 23, 2022 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Michelle Hansen - Manager, IR Dennis Arriola - CEO Patricia Cosgel - CFO Doug Stuver - Outgoing CFO Bob Kump - Deputy CEO and President of Avangrid Catherine Stempien - President and CEO, Avangrid...
AGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|