Avangrid Inc. (AGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGR POWR Grades
- AGR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AGR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
AGR Stock Summary
- AGR has a market capitalization of $16,396,733,637 -- more than approximately 88.14% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of AVANGRID INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AGR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.42% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVANGRID INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DTE, EVRG, ES, EIX, and PAC.
- Visit AGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avangrid.com.
AGR Valuation Summary
- AGR's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 0% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- AGR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGR.
AGR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 9.91%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.76%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.62%.
The table below shows AGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.52% of graded US stocks.
- AGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.175 -- ranking 74th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AROC, EXC, and NJR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGR.
The table below shows AGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.84||52-week high||$51.71|
|Prev. close||$42.77||52-week low||$37.64|
|Day high||$43.52||Avg. volume||699,132|
|50-day MA||$41.20||Dividend yield||4.12%|
|200-day MA||$45.45||Market Cap||16.56B|
Most Popular Stories View All
AGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGR Latest Social Stream
View Full AGR Social Stream
Latest AGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVANGRID INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGR as an investment opportunity.
PORTLAND, Maine, November 29, 2022--In a long-anticipated decision, the Maine Supreme Judicial Court today ruled that the State of Maine acted within its constitutional authority in granting a lease to NECEC developers for the New England Clean Energy Connect (NECEC) transmission line project. When completed, the project will connect 1,200MW of clean hydropower to the New England electrical grid.
Avangrid Foundation, United Illuminating Deliver $30,000 Grant to Support Ronald McDonald House Charities
ORANGE, Conn., November 21, 2022--AVANGRID FOUNDATION, UNITED ILLUMINATING DELIVER $30,000 GRANT TO SUPPORT RONALD McDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES
ORANGE, Conn., November 17, 2022--As a result of the ongoing global energy crisis and associated price increases, United Illuminating today is encouraging its customers to explore the assistance programs available through the company, including payment plans, winter protection, and bill forgiveness for those that qualify.
ORANGE, Conn., November 16, 2022--AVANGRID SETS INDUSTRY-LEADING 2030 CARBON NEUTRALITY TARGETS FOR SCOPES 1 AND 2
Massachusetts utility regulators denied offshore wind power company Commonwealth Wind's motion to suspend its power purchase agreement with state electric utilities, raising questions about the future of Commonwealth's proposed offshore wind project. The Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities (DPU) said in an order on Friday that Commonwealth "is a sophisticated market participant well capable of factoring economic contingencies into its contract prices ... and exercising its options under the existing (power purchase agreements)."
AGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|