Avangrid, Inc. (AGR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, AGR has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 81.42% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.94 -- higher than 90.8% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that AGR has less fluctuation in its price than 95.66% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AGR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CORE, SLS, TAL, OMI and EURN.
AGR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Avangrid Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 109.77% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Avangrid Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of 109.77%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 84.72% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, AGR has a discount rate lower than 84.72% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Avangrid Inc than it is for 81.94% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
AGR Dividend Chart
AGR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|