Avangrid, Inc. (AGR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, AGR has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 83.15% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, AGR's comes in at 2.2 -- better than 91% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that AGR has less volatility in its price than 87.67% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AGR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LKFN, FBC, LSI, GWRS and DBD.
AGR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of AGR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 69.31% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Avangrid Inc are:
- AGR generates about 6 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 83.15%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 86.29% of companies in the same revenue class.
AGR Dividend Chart
AGR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|