Avangrid, Inc. (AGR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, AGR has issued more dividends than 82.03% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, AGR's comes in at 1.82 -- better than 90.22% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that AGR has less fluctuation in its price than 85.04% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AGR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CPB, TCO, AU, ARCE and CTIB.
AGR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Avangrid Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 58.35%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Avangrid Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of 58.35%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 85.29% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, AGR has a discount rate lower than 85.29% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Avangrid Inc than it is for 79.41% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
AGR Dividend Chart
AGR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|