Adecoagro S.A. Common Shares (AGRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGRO POWR Grades
- AGRO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGRO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- AGRO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
AGRO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 9,701.4, Adecoagro SA is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.6% of US stocks.
- AGRO's current price/earnings ratio is 2,727.44, which is higher than 99.76% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Adecoagro SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Adecoagro SA are AY, GOOD, EVA, IDCC, and YORW.
- Visit AGRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adecoagro.com.
AGRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.58||52-week high||$10.20|
|Prev. close||$9.83||52-week low||$3.50|
|Day high||$9.85||Avg. volume||520,284|
|50-day MA||$8.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.66||Market Cap||1.12B|
Adecoagro S.A. Common Shares (AGRO) Company Bio
Adecoagro S.A., an agricultural company, engages in farming, energy production, and land transformation activities. It operates through Farming; Sugar, Ethanol and Energy; and Land Transformation businesses. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Luxembourg.
AGRO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Adecoagro SA with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Adecoagro SA ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 110.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Adecoagro SA ended up being:
- 48% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 16.24% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 52% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 83.72% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Adecoagro SA experienced a tax rate of about 5% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than only 20.74% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AGRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGRO Latest Social Stream
View Full AGRO Social Stream
Latest AGRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adecoagro SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGRO as an investment opportunity.
Unfortunately, investing is risky - companies can and do go bankrupt. On the other hand, if you find a high quality...
Cheap stocks like UMC stock can be a great addition to your portfolio, with their affordability letting you diversify your holdings.
Does Adecoagro (AGRO) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Adecoagro S.A.Global Credit Research - 08 Mar 2021New York, March 08, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Adecoagro S.A. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 25 February 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its completion.This...
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Firstly, we'll want to...
AGRO Price Returns