Adecoagro S.A. Common Shares (AGRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGRO POWR Grades
- AGRO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.49% of US stocks.
- AGRO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AGRO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.05% of US stocks).
AGRO Stock Summary
- AGRO's current price/earnings ratio is 5.54, which is higher than only 11.9% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ADECOAGRO SA is higher than merely 13.25% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For AGRO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.17% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADECOAGRO SA are TV, OLN, AFYA, HDSN, and AZZ.
- AGRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADECOAGRO SA's official web site, go to www.adecoagro.com.
AGRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, AGRO's price/sales ratio is 65% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- AGRO's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 146 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGRO.
AGRO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 606.73%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.33%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 88.78%.
The table below shows AGRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.47% of graded US stocks.
- AGRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.327 -- ranking 12th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AGRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.07||52-week high||$13.55|
|Prev. close||$8.17||52-week low||$6.95|
|Day high||$8.10||Avg. volume||551,572|
|50-day MA||$8.06||Dividend yield||3.92%|
|200-day MA||$8.77||Market Cap||898.85M|
Adecoagro S.A. Common Shares (AGRO) Company Bio
Adecoagro S.A., an agricultural company, engages in farming, energy production, and land transformation activities. It operates through Farming; Sugar, Ethanol and Energy; and Land Transformation businesses. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Luxembourg.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGRO Latest Social Stream
View Full AGRO Social Stream
Latest AGRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADECOAGRO SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGRO as an investment opportunity.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Firstly, we'll want to see a...
Misunderstood by investors, each of these undervalued small-cap stocks could move to substantially higher price, as the market recovery begins to take shape, and skeptics begin to realize their mistake.
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 best algae and biofuel stocks to buy. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Algae and Biofuel Stocks To Buy. The biofuel industry is one of the biggest beneficiaries of the global green energy revolution. The biofuels industry produces energy from […]
Archer Daniels Midland, Corteva, Adecoagro and Alico have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
The Agriculture - Operations industry looks poised to gain from solid demand, organic product growth and innovation amid inflation woes and tight supply conditions. Players like ADM, CTVA, AGRO and ALCO have been doing well.
AGRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|