Adecoagro S.A. Common Shares (AGRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGRO POWR Grades
- AGRO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGRO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AGRO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
AGRO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.69, ADECOAGRO SA P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 11.92% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ADECOAGRO SA is higher than merely 11.85% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ADECOAGRO SA is higher than it is for about 85.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADECOAGRO SA are OLN, TV, CLF, MERC, and ADNT.
- Visit AGRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adecoagro.com.
AGRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, AGRO's price/sales ratio is 30% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 142 months, AGRO's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGRO.
AGRO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 30.84%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 432.96%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 44.95%.
The table below shows AGRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.47% of graded US stocks.
- AGRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.327 -- ranking 12th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AGRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.29||52-week high||$13.55|
|Prev. close||$7.72||52-week low||$6.78|
|Day high||$8.38||Avg. volume||1,104,588|
|50-day MA||$8.61||Dividend yield||1.93%|
|200-day MA||$9.32||Market Cap||923.36M|
Adecoagro S.A. Common Shares (AGRO) Company Bio
Adecoagro S.A., an agricultural company, engages in farming, energy production, and land transformation activities. It operates through Farming; Sugar, Ethanol and Energy; and Land Transformation businesses. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Luxembourg.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGRO Latest Social Stream
View Full AGRO Social Stream
Latest AGRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADECOAGRO SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGRO as an investment opportunity.
Archer Daniels Midland, Corteva, Adecoagro, Limoneira are part of Zacks Industry Outlook article.
These are the agriculture stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q4 2022.
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten best sugar stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our industry analysis and head on to the top five stocks in this list, then take a look at the 5 Best Sugar Stocks to Buy Now. While industries such as consumer technology […]
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: Adecoagro SA (AGRO) and Eastman Chemical (EMN)
Companies in the Materials sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Adecoagro SA (AGRO – Research Report) and Eastman Chemical (EMN – Research Report). Adecoagro SA (AGRO) In a report released yesterday, Lucas Ferreira from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Adecoagro SA, with a price target of $12.50. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $9.00.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? One common approach is...
AGRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|