Adecoagro S.A. Common Shares (AGRO): Price and Financial Metrics
AGRO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Adecoagro SA is higher than merely 13.24% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Adecoagro SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AGRO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.47% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NATH, LND, GPRE, ASR, and OCSL.
- Visit AGRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adecoagro.com.
AGRO Stock Price Chart More Charts
AGRO Price/Volume Stats
Adecoagro S.A. Common Shares (AGRO) Company Bio
Adecoagro S.A., an agricultural company, engages in farming, energy production, and land transformation activities. It operates through Farming; Sugar, Ethanol and Energy; and Land Transformation businesses. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Luxembourg.