Adecoagro SA (AGRO) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering AGRO.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
AGRO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of AGRO is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Adecoagro SA's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than practically none of Agriculture stocks.
- The average analyst price target of AGRO is higher than 9.09% of Agriculture stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of AGRO is greater than 78.28% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of AGRO is greater than 22.25% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- AGRO has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 36.36% of Agriculture stocks.
- AGRO has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is AGRO a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!