Great Ajax Corp. (AJX): Price and Financial Metrics
AJX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.85, Great Ajax Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 10.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Great Ajax Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Great Ajax Corp is higher than it is for about 99.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Great Ajax Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RWT, TSQ, CNBKA, LBRT, and CELP.
- AJX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Great Ajax Corp's official web site, go to www.great-ajax.com.
AJX Stock Price Chart More Charts
AJX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.26||52-week high||$15.96|
|Prev. close||$15.29||52-week low||$12.39|
|Day high||$15.29||Avg. volume||97,855|
|50-day MA||$15.05||Dividend yield||8.39%|
|200-day MA||$14.63||Market Cap||310.50M|
Great Ajax Corp. (AJX) Company Bio
Great Ajax Corp. focuses primarily on acquiring, investing in, and managing a portfolio of re-performing and non-performing mortgage loans secured by single-family residences and single-family properties. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Beaverton, Oregon.