Great Ajax Corp. (AJX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, AJX's comes in at 0.12 -- better than 81.86% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, AJX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.02, ranking above only 13.54% stocks in our set.
- AJX's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -14.26% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than only 24.4% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AJX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DK, CAJ, TEVA, OVBC and CPLP.
AJX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of AJX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 70.08%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AJX, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, AJX offers a dividend yield in the top 9.28% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, AJX's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 17.14% of them.
AJX Dividend Chart
AJX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|