Great Ajax Corp. (AJX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, AJX's comes in at 1.14 -- better than 87.86% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, AJX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.02, ranking above only 12.95% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that AJX has less fluctuation in its price than only 15.9% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AJX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GAIA, JOUT, CABO, LAD and PKI.
AJX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AJX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 87.56% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AJX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, AJX offers a dividend yield in the top 9.34999999999999% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, AJX has a beta lower than merely 16.46% of them.
AJX Dividend Chart
AJX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|