Akorn, Inc. (AKRX): Price and Financial Metrics
AKRX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.6, Akorn Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 7.5% of US stocks.
- AKRX's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.42% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Akorn Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.19% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AKRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROG, NGVT, MTX, CGIX, and RFL.
- AKRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Akorn Inc's official web site, go to www.akorn.com.
AKRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
AKRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.65||52-week high||$5.46|
|Prev. close||$0.64||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.69||Avg. volume||2,621,229|
|50-day MA||$1.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.97||Market Cap||81.61M|
Akorn, Inc. (AKRX) Company Bio
Akorn Inc. manufactures, and markets generic and branded prescription pharmaceuticals, as well as animal and over-the-counter consumer health products in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Prescription Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Health. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.