Air Lease Corporation (AL): Price and Financial Metrics
AL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Air Lease Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Air Lease Corp is higher than it is for about 96.14% of US stocks.
- Air Lease Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -53.18%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TGH, NHI, FRT, BKH, and GLOG.
- Visit AL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.airleasecorp.com.
AL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.31||52-week high||$52.96|
|Prev. close||$46.93||52-week low||$19.74|
|Day high||$47.43||Avg. volume||862,401|
|50-day MA||$47.72||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$37.87||Market Cap||5.28B|
Air Lease Corporation (AL) Company Bio
Air Lease Corporation engages in the purchase and leasing of commercial jet transport aircraft to airlines worldwide. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
AL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AL Latest Social Stream
View Full AL Social Stream
Latest AL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Air Lease Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AL as an investment opportunity.
Air Lease Corporation Announces Delivery of Two New Boeing 787-9 Aircraft to China Southern Airlines
Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced the delivery of two new Boeing 787-9 aircraft on long-term lease to China Southern Airlines. Featuring GEnx-1B76A engines, these new Dreamliner aircraft are the fourth and fifth of five new 787-9s to deliver to China Southern Airlines from ALC’s order book with Boeing.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced the delivery of one new Airbus A321-200neo LR aircraft on long-term lease to Air Arabia. This aircraft, featuring CFM International LEAP-1A32 engines, is the sixth of six new A321-200neo LRs to deliver to Air Arabia from ALC’s order book with Airbus.
Steady growth in Air Lease's (AL) owned fleet is expected to have aided the company's first-quarter top line.
Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced the delivery of one new Airbus A321-200neo LR aircraft on long-term lease to Air Astana. This aircraft, featuring Pratt & Whitney PW1133G engines, is the fifth new A321-200neo LR to deliver to Air Astana from ALC’s order book with Airbus. In addition to the five A321-200neo LRs, Air Astana also has one A320-200, two A320-200neos and one A321-200neo on long-term lease from ALC.
AL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|