Air Lease Corporation (AL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AL POWR Grades
- AL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- AL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
AL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Air Lease Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.99% of US equities we're observing.
- Air Lease Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -33.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 8.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Air Lease Corp are NJR, TGH, FRT, AQN, and OFC.
- AL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Air Lease Corp's official web site, go to www.airleasecorp.com.
AL Valuation Summary
- AL's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 29.41% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 125 months, AL's price/sales ratio has gone down 16.3.
- Over the past 125 months, AL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 640.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AL.
AL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.14%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 79.48%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -27.49%.
The table below shows AL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.85||52-week high||$52.96|
|Prev. close||$42.03||52-week low||$25.30|
|Day high||$43.11||Avg. volume||750,540|
|50-day MA||$43.76||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$42.91||Market Cap||4.89B|
Air Lease Corporation (AL) Company Bio
Air Lease Corporation engages in the purchase and leasing of commercial jet transport aircraft to airlines worldwide. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
AL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AL Latest Social Stream
View Full AL Social Stream
Latest AL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Air Lease Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AL as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced long-term lease placements for ten used Airbus A320-200 aircraft with Allegiant. The aircraft are scheduled to deliver to the airline beginning in Fall 2021 through Summer 2022. We are pleased to announce this lease placement for ten used Airbus A320s with new customer, Allegiant, said Steven F. Udvar-Házy, Executive Chairman of Air Lease Corporation. These young A320 ALC aircraft will complement Allegiants all-A
These are the industrial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for August 2021.
Air Lease Corporation found using ticker (AL) now have 7 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 60 and 52 calculating the average target price we see 55.29. Now with the previous closing price of 41.3 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 33.9%. The day 50 moving average is 43.01 and the 200 day MA is 45.52. The company has a market capitalisation of $4,696m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="AL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Air Lease Corporation, an aircraft leasing company, engages in the purchase and leasing of new commercial jet aircraft to airlines worldwide. The company also sells aircraft from its operating lease portfolio to thi...
LOS ANGELES, July 26, 2021--Today Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced the delivery of one new Airbus A321neo aircraft on long-term lease to SKY (Chile). This is the first Airbus A321neo to operate in Chile.
Air Lease Corporation found using ticker (AL) have now 7 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 60 and 52 calculating the mean target price we have 55.29. With the stocks previous close at 41.5 this indicates there is a potential upside of 33.2%. There is a 50 day moving average of 43.84 and the 200 day MA is 45.64. The company has a market capitalisation of $4,597m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="AL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Air Lease Corporation, an aircraft leasing company, engages in the purchase and leasing of new commercial jet aircraft to airlines worldwide. The company also sell...
AL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|