Air Lease Corporation (AL): Price and Financial Metrics
AL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Air Lease Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.51% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AL comes in at -78.1% -- higher than that of just 7.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Air Lease Corp are TGH, NHI, AHH, TRTN, and WES.
- AL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Air Lease Corp's official web site, go to www.airleasecorp.com.
AL Stock Price Chart More Charts
AL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.60||52-week high||$49.96|
|Prev. close||$20.93||52-week low||$8.41|
|Day high||$22.13||Avg. volume||1,703,419|
|50-day MA||$36.17||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$41.41||Market Cap||2.45B|
Air Lease Corporation (AL) Company Bio
Air Lease Corporation engages in the purchase and leasing of commercial jet transport aircraft to airlines worldwide. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Los Angeles, California.