Air Lease Corporation (AL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AL POWR Grades
- AL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- AL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
AL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Air Lease Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Air Lease Corp is higher than it is for about 96.03% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AL comes in at -37.05% -- higher than that of only 7.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TGH, AQN, TRTN, FRT, and CWEN.
- Visit AL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.airleasecorp.com.
AL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AL's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.38% lower, now standing at 19.8.
- AL's price/sales ratio has moved down 16.3 over the prior 126 months.
- Over the past 126 months, AL's price/sales ratio has gone down 16.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AL.
AL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.63%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -21.49%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 334.97%.
The table below shows AL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.76% of graded US stocks.
- AL's asset turnover comes in at 0.078 -- ranking 528th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- TYL, CARS, and PRAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AL.
The table below shows AL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.85||52-week high||$52.96|
|Prev. close||$41.74||52-week low||$26.65|
|Day high||$42.51||Avg. volume||715,286|
|50-day MA||$40.32||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$44.01||Market Cap||4.78B|
Air Lease Corporation (AL) Company Bio
Air Lease Corporation engages in the purchase and leasing of commercial jet transport aircraft to airlines worldwide. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AL Latest Social Stream
View Full AL Social Stream
Latest AL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Air Lease Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AL as an investment opportunity.
SG Americas Securities LLC grew its position in Air Lease Co. (NYSE:AL) by 48.0% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 6,621 shares of the transportation companys stock after purchasing an additional 2,146 shares during the period. SG Americas Securities LLCs 
Legal & General Group Plc lowered its holdings in shares of Air Lease Co. (NYSE:AL) by 0.9% in the second quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The firm owned 84,492 shares of the transportation companys stock after selling 730 shares during the period. Legal & General Group Plcs holdings in Air 
Air Lease Corporation CEO and President John Plueger to Speak at Airline Economics Growth Frontiers New York 2021 Conference
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced today that John L. Plueger, Chief Executive Officer and President, will be speaking at the Airline Economics Growth Frontiers New York 2021 conference on October 21, 2021 at 10:20am Eastern Time. This engagement will be a fireside chat format in conversation with Stan Deal, CEO of Boeing Commercial Airplanes. For further details, please visit the Airline Economics Growth Frontiers New York 2021 conference website at: https
Aircraft Leasing Market Competitive Landscape Along With Diminishing Value In Industry Analysis With Size, Share, Growth, Latest Trend -2025
Competitive Dynamics AerCap, Air Lease, BOC Aviation, GECAS, BBAM LLC, CIT Commercial Air, Aviation Capital Group, Boeing Capital, SAAB Aircraft Leasing, and International Lease Finance Corporation are the major players in the global aircraft leasing market A lot of companies 
Air Lease Corporation with ticker code (AL) have now 7 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 60 and 49 calculating the mean target price we have 54.57. With the stocks previous close at 41.7 this would imply there is a potential upside of 30.9%. There is a 50 day moving average of 39.79 while the 200 day moving average is 43.57. The company has a market capitalisation of $4,738m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="AL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Air Lease Corporation, an aircraft leasing company, engages in the purchase and leasing of new commercial jet aircraft to airlines worldwide. The compan...
AL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|