Air Lease Corporation (AL): Price and Financial Metrics
AL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.41||52-week high||$46.20|
|Prev. close||$39.49||52-week low||$30.26|
|Day high||$40.00||Avg. volume||598,824|
|50-day MA||$40.68||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$40.66||Market Cap||4.38B|
AL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AL POWR Grades
- AL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 73.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 34.07% of US stocks).
AL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AIR LEASE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AIR LEASE CORP is higher than it is for about 95.96% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AIR LEASE CORP is reporting a growth rate of 230.13%; that's higher than 94% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AHH, AQN, NSA, TGH, and TRTN.
- AL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AIR LEASE CORP's official web site, go to www.airleasecorp.com.
AL Valuation Summary
- AL's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.9; this is 14.01% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- AL's price/sales ratio has moved down 16.9 over the prior 151 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AL.
AL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 55.41%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 28.13%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 34.91%.
The table below shows AL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.19% of graded US stocks.
- AL's asset turnover comes in at 0.078 -- ranking 531st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CARS, TYL, and MSTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AL.
The table below shows AL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Air Lease Corporation (AL) Company Bio
Air Lease Corporation engages in the purchase and leasing of commercial jet transport aircraft to airlines worldwide. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
AL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AL Latest Social Stream
View Full AL Social Stream
Latest AL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIR LEASE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AL as an investment opportunity.
Here, we pick three stocks, Ryder (R), Triton (TRTN) and Air Lease (AL), from the Transportation - Equipment and Leasing industry, with a solid five-year dividend growth history.
More on Air Lease
LOS ANGELES, September 18, 2023--Today Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced a long-term lease placement for one Airbus A330-200 aircraft with HiSky. Scheduled to deliver to the European carrier in 2023, this A330-200 aircraft joins one A319-100, four A320-200s and two A321-200neo LR aircraft currently on lease to HiSky from ALC.
Air Lease Corp(NYSE:AL) recently announced a dividend of $0.2 per share, payable on 2023-10-06, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-11. As investors anticipate this forthcoming payout, attention also turns to the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Leveraging data from GuruFocus, we delve into Air Lease Corp's dividend performance and evaluate its sustainability.
Air Lease Corporation Executive Chairman to Speak at Deutsche Bank Aircraft Finance & Leasing Conference
LOS ANGELES, August 31, 2023--Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced today that Steven F. Udvar-Házy, Executive Chairman, will be presenting at the Deutsche Bank 13th Annual Aircraft Finance & Leasing Conference in New York City on Wednesday, September 6th at 1:15pm Eastern Time. The presentation will be broadcast live through a link on the Investors page of the Air Lease Corporation website at www.airleasecorp.com. Alternatively, virtual attendees may access the webcast directly via this li
AL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|