Alico, Inc. (ALCO): Price and Financial Metrics
ALCO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ALCO is currently 111.7, higher than 95.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Alico Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Alico Inc's share price is greater than that of only 0.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALEX, HLX, GLDD, TROX, and CTT.
- ALCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alico Inc's official web site, go to www.alicoinc.com.
ALCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.91||52-week high||$34.00|
|Prev. close||$29.48||52-week low||$26.50|
|Day high||$29.53||Avg. volume||31,718|
|50-day MA||$29.80||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$30.60||Market Cap||217.00M|
Alico, Inc. (ALCO) Company Bio
Alico, Inc. operates as an agribusiness and land management company in the United States. The company operates in five segments: Citrus Groves, Improved Farmland, Ranch and Conservation, Agricultural Supply Chain Management and Support, and Other Operations. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Fort Myers, Florida.
ALCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Alico Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Alico Inc ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Alico Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 58. Its equity weight surpasses that of merely 16.56% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.51 years comes in at -0.35%; that's greater than merely 4.13% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Alico Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALCO Social Stream
Latest ALCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alico Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALCO as an investment opportunity.
FORT MYERS, Fla., April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alico, Inc. (“Alico” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: ALCO) today announces the State of Florida purchased, under the Florida Forever program, approximately 5,734 acres of Alico Ranch for $14.4 million, pursuant to an option agreement entered into between the State of Florida and Alico earlier this fiscal year. John Kiernan, Alico’s President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “We are pleased that the State of Florida has continued to purchase parcels within the Alico Ranch. This is now the third sales transaction we have completed with the State of Florida within the last three years, aggregating over 22,000 acres. Alico intends to use these sales proceeds to opportunistically prepay a portion of its fixed-rate term debt. We remain en...
Florida citrus name Alico Inc. and Sprott Physical Silver Trust are positions this value investor just initiated.
FORT MYERS, Fla., March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alico, Inc. (“Alico” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: ALCO) today announced that John Kiernan, the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Richard Rallo, the Company’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate at the 33rd Annual ROTH Conference, to be held virtually March 15-17, 2021. The Company will be participating in virtual one-on-one and small group meetings on Monday, March 15, 2021 and Tuesday, March 16, 2021. To schedule a meeting with Alico, please contact your ROTH sales representative. About Alico Alico, Inc. primarily operates two divisions: Alico Citrus, one of the nation’s largest citrus producers, and Land Management and Other Operations, which includes environmental services, land leas...
If you're looking at a mature business that's past the growth phase, what are some of the underlying trends that pop...
Alico, Inc. has announced financial results for the fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2020, the highlights which are as follows: Not-from-concentrate orange juice consumption continues to be strong. Production of Early and Mid-Season fruit is down from the previous year. Market prices per pound solids increase…
ALCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALCOWant to see what other sources are saying about Alico Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!