Alico, Inc. (ALCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALCO POWR Grades
- ALCO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.01% of US stocks.
- ALCO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- ALCO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.23% of US stocks).
ALCO Stock Summary
- ALCO's current price/earnings ratio is 4.93, which is higher than just 5.51% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Alico Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ALCO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.85% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alico Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HLX, TROX, GLDD, SAIC, and EAF.
- Visit ALCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alicoinc.com.
ALCO Valuation Summary
- ALCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 5; this is 72.22% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ALCO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.6.
- Over the past 243 months, ALCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALCO.
ALCO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -2.36%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 35.91%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 459.75%.
The table below shows ALCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.13% of graded US stocks.
- ALCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.253 -- ranking 13th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- CALM, FDP, and CVGW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALCO.
The table below shows ALCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.48||52-week high||$38.58|
|Prev. close||$34.72||52-week low||$26.93|
|Day high||$34.96||Avg. volume||40,182|
|50-day MA||$36.40||Dividend yield||5.8%|
|200-day MA||$32.55||Market Cap||259.50M|
Alico, Inc. (ALCO) Company Bio
Alico, Inc. operates as an agribusiness and land management company in the United States. The company operates in five segments: Citrus Groves, Improved Farmland, Ranch and Conservation, Agricultural Supply Chain Management and Support, and Other Operations. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Fort Myers, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALCO Social Stream
Latest ALCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alico Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALCO as an investment opportunity.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
Alico, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ALCO ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. Typically, the ex-dividend date is one...
FORT MYERS, Fla., Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alico, Inc. (Alico or the Company) (Nasdaq: ALCO) today announced that John Kiernan, the Companys President and Chief Executive Officer, and Richard Rallo, the Companys Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Sidoti Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held virtually September 22-23, 2021.
When researching a stock for investment, what can tell us that the company is in decline? When we see a declining...
Presentation Times Released for 50 Presenting Companies Wednesday and Thursday, August 18-19, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / August 18, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day summer Microcap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 18 - 19, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
ALCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|