Alico, Inc. (ALCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALCO POWR Grades
- ALCO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.92% of US stocks.
- ALCO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ALCO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ALCO Stock Summary
- ALICO INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.53% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ALICO INC is higher than it is for about 92.65% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ALICO INC comes in at -15.31%, a number that bests just 10.65% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALICO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SAIC, ERO, HLX, NMIH, and BRMK.
- ALCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALICO INC's official web site, go to www.alicoinc.com.
ALCO Valuation Summary
- ALCO's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 15.79% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- ALCO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALCO.
ALCO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -100.6%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 43.33%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -3.14%.
The table below shows ALCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.09% of graded US stocks.
- ALCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.253 -- ranking 13th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- SANW, CALM, and FDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALCO.
The table below shows ALCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.85||52-week high||$43.65|
|Prev. close||$26.13||52-week low||$23.00|
|Day high||$26.25||Avg. volume||54,688|
|50-day MA||$26.93||Dividend yield||0.77%|
|200-day MA||$33.18||Market Cap||196.28M|
Alico, Inc. (ALCO) Company Bio
Alico, Inc. operates as an agribusiness and land management company in the United States. The company operates in five segments: Citrus Groves, Improved Farmland, Ranch and Conservation, Agricultural Supply Chain Management and Support, and Other Operations. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Fort Myers, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALCO Social Stream
Latest ALCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALICO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALCO as an investment opportunity.
Company to Host Conference Call at 8:30 AM Eastern TimeFORT MYERS, Fla., Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alico, Inc. (“Alico” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: ALCO) today announced that the Company will release financial results for the first quarter ended December 31, 2022, on Monday, February 6, before the market open. The Company will host a conference call to discuss its financial results on February 6, 2023, at 8:30 am Eastern Time. Interested parties may join the conference call by dialing 1-8
Archer Daniels Midland, Corteva, Adecoagro and Alico have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
In this article, we discuss the 25 biggest agriculture stocks. If you want to read about some more agriculture stocks, go directly to Agriculture Stocks List: 5 Biggest Agriculture Stocks. The agriculture industry consists of sales of agriculture and related services, such as animal and crop production and other support services. In order to sustain […]
Alico, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALCO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript December 16, 2022 Operator: Welcome to Alico’s Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. As a reminder, today’s conference is being recorded. Earlier today, the Company issued a press release announcing its results for the fourth […]
Alico ( NASDAQ:ALCO ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$91.9m (down 15% from FY 2021). Net...
ALCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|