Alico, Inc. (ALCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALCO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ALCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALCO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ALCO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 0.76% of US stocks).
ALCO Stock Summary
- Alico Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Alico Inc is higher than it is for about 94.21% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ALCO is more volatile than only 5.03% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alico Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PCH, HLX, CDK, BRT, and AHCO.
- ALCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alico Inc's official web site, go to www.alicoinc.com.
ALCO Valuation Summary
- ALCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 5; this is 72.22% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ALCO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.6.
- Over the past 243 months, ALCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALCO.
ALCO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -10.38%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4.18%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 599.37%.
The table below shows ALCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.09% of graded US stocks.
- ALCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.253 -- ranking 13th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- SANW, CALM, and FDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALCO.
The table below shows ALCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.27||52-week high||$43.65|
|Prev. close||$37.11||52-week low||$31.90|
|Day high||$37.70||Avg. volume||70,357|
|50-day MA||$40.47||Dividend yield||5.39%|
|200-day MA||$36.67||Market Cap||266.82M|
Alico, Inc. (ALCO) Company Bio
Alico, Inc. operates as an agribusiness and land management company in the United States. The company operates in five segments: Citrus Groves, Improved Farmland, Ranch and Conservation, Agricultural Supply Chain Management and Support, and Other Operations. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Fort Myers, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALCO Social Stream
Latest ALCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alico Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALCO as an investment opportunity.
Alico (NASDAQ:ALCO) declares $0.50/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 6.04% Payable April 8; for shareholders of record March 25; ex-div March 24. See ALCO Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
FORT MYERS, Fla., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alico, Inc. (“Alico” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: ALCO) today announced that John Kiernan, the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Richard Rallo, the Company’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Investor Summit Group Q1 2022 Conference, to be held virtually March 8-9, 2022. The Company’s presentation will begin at 9:30am ET on Wednesday, March 9, 2022. The Company will also be hosting virtual o
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Corteva Inc., Adecoagro S.A., Calavo Grower and Alico Inc
Archer Daniels Midland Company, Corteva Inc., Adecoagro S.A., Calavo Grower and Alico Inc. are highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
The Agriculture - Operations industry looks well-placed for growth, driven by the solid demand for healthy and organic products amid challenging supply-chain conditions and high input costs. Players like ADM, CTVA, AGRO, CVGW and ALCO have placed themselves well.
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / February 10, 2022 / Alico, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALCO) : The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: http://stonegateinc.
ALCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|