Alico, Inc. (ALCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ALCO's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.26% -- which is higher than about 4.28% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ALCO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LFUS, QCCO, INBK, DTE and RBA.
ALCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Alico Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 70.05%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Alico Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, Alico Inc's expected return of -70.05% is higher than 5.13% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Alico Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 5.13% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, ALCO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 10.91% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, ALCO's equity discount rate is less than 8.97% of those stocks.
ALCO Dividend Chart
ALCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|