Alico, Inc. (ALCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ALCO's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.26% -- which is higher than about 4.28% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ALCO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LFUS, QCCO, INBK, DTE and RBA.
ALCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of ALCO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 818.69% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Alico Inc are:
- Alico Inc's market cap of $262 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 95.16% of stocks.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 93.46% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Alico Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 93.9% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ALCO Dividend Chart
ALCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|