Allete, Inc. (ALE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ALE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.67% of US stocks.
- ALE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ALE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.31% of US stocks).
ALE Stock Summary
- ALE's went public 35.46 years ago, making it older than 92.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Allete Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Allete Inc is higher than it is for about 89.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Allete Inc are ENBL, SBRA, MMAC, SWX, and WRI.
- Visit ALE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allete.com.
ALE Valuation Summary
- ALE's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 50% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- ALE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $19.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALE.
ALE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.51||52-week high||$72.60|
|Prev. close||$70.14||52-week low||$49.91|
|Day high||$70.53||Avg. volume||326,509|
|50-day MA||$69.81||Dividend yield||3.57%|
|200-day MA||$62.12||Market Cap||3.68B|
Allete, Inc. (ALE) Company Bio
ALLETE Inc. provides regulated electric, natural gas, and water services in northwestern Wisconsin as well as regulated utility electric service in northeastern Minnesota. The company also owns and maintains electric transmission assets in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, and Illinois. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Duluth, Minnesota.
ALE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALE Latest Social Stream
View Full ALE Social Stream
Latest ALE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allete Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALE as an investment opportunity.
On average, over time, stock markets tend to rise higher. This makes investing attractive. But if you choose that path...
Bethany M. Owen named Chair of ALLETE Board of Directors
Certain statements contained in this conference call that are not descriptions of historical facts are forward-looking statements such as terms defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Because such statements can include risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to those discussed in filings made by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
ALLETE Inc. has received statewide recognition for its long history of advancing women in corporate leadership roles.
Superior Water, Light and Power Company -- Moody's downgrades Superior Water, Light & Power to Baa1; outlook stable
Rating Action: Moody's downgrades Superior Water, Light & Power to Baa1; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 22 Apr 2021Approximately $12.5 million in debt securities affectedNew York, April 22, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") today downgraded Superior Water, Light and Power Company's (SWL&P) ratings, including its Issuer rating to Baa1 from A3 and its senior secured rating to A2 from A1. The outlook is stable.Downgrades:..Issuer: Superior Water, Light and Power Company....LT Issuer Rating, Downgraded to Baa1 from A3..Issuer: Superior (City of) WI....Senior Secured Revenue Bonds, Downgraded to A2 from A1Outlook Actions:..Issuer: Superior Water, Light and Power Company....Outlook, Remains StableRATINGS RATIONALE"SWL&P's financial profile is being negatively affected by...
ALE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|