Allete, Inc. (ALE): Price and Financial Metrics
ALE Stock Summary
- Allete Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.78% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Allete Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Allete Inc is higher than it is for about 88.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SWX, SBRA, PNW, EVRG, and AER.
- Visit ALE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allete.com.
ALE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.62||52-week high||$76.67|
|Prev. close||$63.03||52-week low||$48.22|
|Day high||$63.95||Avg. volume||395,886|
|50-day MA||$63.94||Dividend yield||3.96%|
|200-day MA||$58.12||Market Cap||3.32B|
Allete, Inc. (ALE) Company Bio
ALLETE Inc. provides regulated electric, natural gas, and water services in northwestern Wisconsin as well as regulated utility electric service in northeastern Minnesota. The company also owns and maintains electric transmission assets in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, and Illinois. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Duluth, Minnesota.
ALE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALE Latest Social Stream
View Full ALE Social Stream
Latest ALE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allete Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALE as an investment opportunity.
Last week saw the newest annual earnings release from ALLETE, Inc. ( NYSE:ALE ), an important milestone in the...
ALLETE, Inc. (ALE) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Bethany Owen - President, Chief Executive Officer Steve Morris - Vice President, Controller, Chief Accounting Officer Bob Adams - Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President Frank Frederickson - Vice President of Customer Experience at...
ALLETE, Inc. Reports 2020 Earnings of $3.35 Per Share; Initiates 2021 Earnings Guidance; Anticipates Further Improvement In 2022
DULUTH, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ALLETE, Inc. reports 2020 earnings of $3.35 per share; initiates 2021 earnings guidance; anticipates further improvement in 2022
ALLETE Clean Energy to sell repowered wind site to Xcel Energy
Every investor in ALLETE, Inc. ( NYSE:ALE ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Institutions will...
ALE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Allete Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!