Alamo Group, Inc. (ALG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ALG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.27% of US stocks.
- ALG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ALG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
ALG Stock Summary
- Alamo Group Inc's stock had its IPO on March 19, 1993, making it an older stock than 78.53% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Alamo Group Inc is higher than 84.63% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ALG is more volatile than only 4.94% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alamo Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ICFI, DLX, KWR, STRR, and RUSHA.
- Visit ALG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alamo-group.com.
ALG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ALG's price/sales ratio is 11.76% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- ALG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ALG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALG.
ALG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.73%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -7.31%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -0.98%.
The table below shows ALG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.12% of graded US stocks.
- ALG's asset turnover comes in at 1.084 -- ranking 12th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- GGG, TTC, and CMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALG.
The table below shows ALG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.17||52-week high||$160.71|
|Prev. close||$113.62||52-week low||$108.35|
|Day high||$115.53||Avg. volume||40,730|
|50-day MA||$119.43||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$139.11||Market Cap||1.38B|
Alamo Group, Inc. (ALG) Company Bio
Alamo Group Inc. designs manufactures, and distributes equipment for infrastructure maintenance, agriculture and other applications. Products include truck and tractor mounted mowing and other vegetation maintenance equipment, street sweepers, snow removal equipment, excavators, vacuum trucks, other industrial equipment, agricultural implements and related aftermarket parts and services. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Seguin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALG Latest Social Stream
View Full ALG Social Stream
Latest ALG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alamo Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALG as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Alamo Group Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
While Alamo Group Inc. ( NYSE:ALG ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of...
SEGUIN, Texas (AP) _ Alamo Group Inc. (ALG) on Thursday reported fourth-quarter profit of $19.2 million. On a per-share basis, the Seguin, Texas-based company said it had profit of $1.62. The maker of road maintenance, industrial and farm equipment posted revenue of $337.2 million in the period. For the year, the company reported profit of $80.2 million, or $6.75 per share. Revenue was reported as $1.33 billion. Alamo Group shares have fallen almost 9% since the beginning of the year. In the final minutes of trading on Thursday, shares hit $134.57, a drop of 16% in the last 12 months. _____ This story was generated by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap) using data from Zacks Investment Research. Access a Zacks stock report on ALG at https://www.zacks.com/ap/ALG
SEGUIN, Texas, Feb. 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Alamo Group Inc. (NYSE: ALG) today reported results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. Highlights Fourth quarter net sales of $337.2 million, up 16.8% Vegetation Management net sales up 27.4% Industrial Equipment net sales…
Alamo Group found using ticker (ALG) have now 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 186 and 150 with a mean TP of 170.75. Now with the previous closing price of 136.9 this would imply there is a potential upside of 24.7%. The day 50 moving average is 145.54 and the 200 moving average now moves to 148.42. The market capitalisation for the company is $1,629m. Visit the company website at: https://www.alamo-group.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=ALG" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $2,032m based on the market concensus. Alamo Group Inc. designs, manufactures, distributes, and services agricultural and infrastru...
ALG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|