Alamo Group, Inc. (ALG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALG POWR Grades
- ALG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- ALG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
ALG Stock Summary
- ALG's went public 30.02 years ago, making it older than 80.69% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ALAMO GROUP INC is higher than 97.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of ALAMO GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALAMO GROUP INC are PRMW, RICK, STC, OPCH, and STRR.
- ALG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALAMO GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.alamo-group.com.
ALG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ALG's price/earnings ratio is 6.28% higher, now standing at 20.3.
- Over the past 243 months, ALG's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALG.
ALG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -98.07%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 19.48%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 9.57%.
The table below shows ALG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.12% of graded US stocks.
- ALG's asset turnover comes in at 1.084 -- ranking 12th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- GGG, TTC, and CMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALG.
The table below shows ALG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ALG, see our ALG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$181.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
ALG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$180.01||52-week high||$186.37|
|Prev. close||$174.99||52-week low||$108.35|
|Day high||$180.51||Avg. volume||66,493|
|50-day MA||$163.87||Dividend yield||0.51%|
|200-day MA||$141.15||Market Cap||2.16B|
Alamo Group, Inc. (ALG) Company Bio
Alamo Group Inc. designs manufactures, and distributes equipment for infrastructure maintenance, agriculture and other applications. Products include truck and tractor mounted mowing and other vegetation maintenance equipment, street sweepers, snow removal equipment, excavators, vacuum trucks, other industrial equipment, agricultural implements and related aftermarket parts and services. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Seguin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALG Latest Social Stream
View Full ALG Social Stream
Latest ALG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALAMO GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALG as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti's Small-Cap Virtual March Conference
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day March Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, March 22-23, 2023.
O-I Glass (OI) Stock Rallies 58% in 6 Months: Here's Why
O-I Glass (OI) is gaining on robust demand for glass packaging solutions and its efforts to boost margins and capacity.
H&E Equipment (HEES) Up 68% in 6 Months: More Room to Run?
H&E Equipment Services (HEES) continues to gain on strong demand, contribution from acquisitions and efforts to expand its fleet and store network.
Is Alamo Group (ALG) Outperforming Other Industrial Products Stocks This Year?
Here is how Alamo Group (ALG) and A.O. Smith (AOS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Is Alamo Group Inc.'s (NYSE:ALG) Recent Stock Performance Tethered To Its Strong Fundamentals?
Alamo Group's (NYSE:ALG) stock is up by a considerable 21% over the past three months. Given the company's impressive...
ALG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALGWant to do more research on Alamo Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Alamo Group Inc (ALG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alamo Group Inc (ALG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alamo Group Inc (ALG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...