Alamo Group, Inc. (ALG): Price and Financial Metrics
ALG Stock Summary
- ALG's went public 28.11 years ago, making it older than 78.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.72%, Alamo Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.26% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ALG comes in at 8.97% -- higher than that of 82.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alamo Group Inc are CBU, LE, VMI, UVV, and MWA.
- ALG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alamo Group Inc's official web site, go to www.alamo-group.com.
ALG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$153.97||52-week high||$164.96|
|Prev. close||$157.97||52-week low||$81.69|
|Day high||$157.72||Avg. volume||42,869|
|50-day MA||$155.65||Dividend yield||0.36%|
|200-day MA||$131.10||Market Cap||1.83B|
Alamo Group, Inc. (ALG) Company Bio
Alamo Group Inc. designs manufactures, and distributes equipment for infrastructure maintenance, agriculture and other applications. Products include truck and tractor mounted mowing and other vegetation maintenance equipment, street sweepers, snow removal equipment, excavators, vacuum trucks, other industrial equipment, agricultural implements and related aftermarket parts and services. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Seguin, Texas.
ALG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ALG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Alamo Group Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Alamo Group Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 87% of its capital from equity, and 13% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 63.06% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.56 years comes in at 0.4%; that's greater than 75.68% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Alamo Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 19 -- greater than 74.87% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALG Latest Social Stream
View Full ALG Social Stream
Latest ALG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alamo Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALG as an investment opportunity.
While Alamo Group Inc. ( NYSE:ALG ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a decent share price...
Alamo Group Inc. (NYSE: ALG) today announced that Jeffery A. Leonard will succeed Ronald A. Robinson as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, effective May 31, 2021. Mr. Leonard has been with Alamo Group since September, 2011 and is currently serving as the Executive Vice-President of the Company's Industrial Division. Mr. Robinson will continue as an employee of the Company to assist in the transition until August 1, 2021, and thereafter will remain as a member of the Company's Board of Directors.
Alamo Group Inc. (NYSE: ALG) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared its quarterly cash dividend of $0.14 per share, payable April 29, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 15, 2021.
Texas-based movie chain Alamo Drafthouse Cinema has followed the Phoenix-area theaters in filing for bankruptcy, citing the coronavirus pandemic for its financial trouble.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Alamo Group Inc. ( NYSE:ALG ) by estimating the...
ALG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALGWant to do more research on Alamo Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!