Alamo Group, Inc. (ALG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALG POWR Grades
- ALG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.75% of US stocks.
- ALG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- ALG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
ALG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 247.02, Alamo Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.66% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.34%, Alamo Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 21.15% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ALG is more volatile than merely 5.25% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SXT, FELE, ACU, DLX, and CVCO.
- Visit ALG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alamo-group.com.
ALG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ALG's price/sales ratio is 11.76% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- ALG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ALG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALG.
ALG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 34.25%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -7.31%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 70.03%.
The table below shows ALG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.12% of graded US stocks.
- ALG's asset turnover comes in at 1.084 -- ranking 12th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- GGG, TTC, and CMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALG.
The table below shows ALG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$148.17||52-week high||$165.98|
|Prev. close||$148.07||52-week low||$134.54|
|Day high||$151.00||Avg. volume||31,950|
|50-day MA||$150.02||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$150.32||Market Cap||1.77B|
Alamo Group, Inc. (ALG) Company Bio
Alamo Group Inc. designs manufactures, and distributes equipment for infrastructure maintenance, agriculture and other applications. Products include truck and tractor mounted mowing and other vegetation maintenance equipment, street sweepers, snow removal equipment, excavators, vacuum trucks, other industrial equipment, agricultural implements and related aftermarket parts and services. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Seguin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALG Latest Social Stream
View Full ALG Social Stream
Latest ALG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alamo Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALG as an investment opportunity.
Alamo Group's (NYSE:ALG) investors will be pleased with their impressive 105% return over the last five years
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But when you pick a company that is really...
Royalty Pharma, Life Storage, and Viatris, among other companies, rang in 2022 by announcing dividend increases this week.
Alamo Group Inc. (NYSE: ALG) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared its quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, approving an increase in the Company's quarterly dividend, from $0.14 per share to $0.18 per share. Payment will be made on February 1, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 18, 2022.
EMC Capital Management boosted its holdings in shares of Alamo Group Inc. (NYSE:ALG) by 10.7% during the 3rd quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The fund owned 6,364 shares of the industrial products companys stock after purchasing an additional 617 shares during the period. EMC Capital Managements holdings in Alamo Group were worth $962,000 at the end of 
Wall Street brokerages predict that Alamo Group Inc. (NYSE:ALG) will announce earnings per share of $1.82 for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Zero analysts have provided estimates for Alamo Groups earnings. Alamo Group reported earnings per share of $1.10 during the same quarter last year, which suggests a positive year over 
ALG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|