Alamo Group, Inc. (ALG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, ALG has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than merely 17.73% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- ALG has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.04%, higher than about just 18.94% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, ALG has returned $5,379,000 US dollars, more than only 15.28% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ALG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AP, ABM, FSI, IBOC and IVC.
ALG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ALG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 90.67%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Alamo Group Inc are:
- ALG's market cap is about 2 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than only 1.79% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Alamo Group Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 60.55% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
- In terms of opportunity, Alamo Group Inc's estimated return of -90.67% surpasses about only 2.43% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
ALG Dividend Chart
ALG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|