Alamo Group, Inc. (ALG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -27.79 -- higher than 3.86% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ALG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TEF, INTC, OSG, RPAY and STNG.
ALG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ALG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 90.73%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Alamo Group Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 2 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than merely 1.77% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- ALG's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 60.83% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
- In terms of opportunity, Alamo Group Inc's estimated return of -90.73% surpasses about merely 2.47% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
ALG Dividend Chart
ALG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|