Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN): Price and Financial Metrics
ALGN Stock Summary
- ALGN has a higher market value than 90.99% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $22,667,394,850.
- For ALGN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 10.43% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -62.42%, Align Technology Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.61% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IAC, MTD, CSGP, WAB, and XYL.
- Visit ALGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aligntech.com.
ALGN Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$280.70||52-week high||$334.64|
|Prev. close||$285.03||52-week low||$169.84|
|Day high||$287.77||Avg. volume||829,408|
|50-day MA||$274.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$254.28||Market Cap||22.12B|
Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN) Company Bio
Align Technology designs, manufactures, and markets a system of clear aligner therapy, intra-oral scanners, and computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing services for use in dentistry, orthodontics, and dental records storage in the United States and internationally. The company markets the Invisalign system, which provides dental professionals with a range of treatment options for adults and teenagers, and the iTero 3D digital scanning system and services for orthodontic and restorative dentistry. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Jose, California.