Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALGN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ALGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALGN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ALGN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 26.95% of US stocks).
ALGN Stock Summary
- ALGN has a higher market value than 94.73% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $48,395,181,076.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 938.99, Align Technology Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.39% of US stocks.
- ALGN's current price/earnings ratio is 105.64, which is higher than 92.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Align Technology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NXPI, IQV, GPN, ROST, and BF.B.
- Visit ALGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aligntech.com.
ALGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$611.54||52-week high||$647.20|
|Prev. close||$601.64||52-week low||$251.11|
|Day high||$615.18||Avg. volume||597,171|
|50-day MA||$592.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$507.93||Market Cap||48.40B|
Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN) Company Bio
Align Technology designs, manufactures, and markets a system of clear aligner therapy, intra-oral scanners, and computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing services for use in dentistry, orthodontics, and dental records storage in the United States and internationally. The company markets the Invisalign system, which provides dental professionals with a range of treatment options for adults and teenagers, and the iTero 3D digital scanning system and services for orthodontic and restorative dentistry. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Jose, California.
ALGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALGN Latest Social Stream
View Full ALGN Social Stream
Latest ALGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Align Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALGN as an investment opportunity.
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 866 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of March 31st. In this […]
All Smiles Here: Align Technology Introduces the Limited-Edition Charli D’Amelio x Invisalign® Aligner Case
Social Media Star Charli D’Amelio Partners with Align Technology’s Invisalign Brand to Transform More Smiles with its First Limited-Edition Product Limited-Edition Charli D’Amelio x Invisalign® Aligner Case The Charli D’Amelio x Invisalign® Aligner Case features a pink exterior, lavender interior, and printed text with Charli’s signature mantra, “All Smiles Here.” TEMPE, Ariz., June 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALGN), a leading global medical device company that d
Align Technology (ALGN) closed at $601.64 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.91% move from the prior day.
The company intends to add to its 500-strong team of employees in the country
DARMSTADT, Germany , June 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- exocad GmbH (exocad), an Align Technology, Inc. company, today announced the release of PartialCAD 3.0 Galway, its module for removable partial denture frameworks, with new and advanced features for the design of high-quality partial dentures. This new release enhances digital CAD/CAM possibilities for exocad users and dental technicians by providing simpler design solutions for complex cases. PartialCAD 3.0 Galway provides both experts and new users with smooth, improved integration with DentalCAD, exocad''s leading software for dental laboratories.
ALGN Price Returns