Align Technology Inc. (ALGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALGN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ALGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.03% of US stocks.
- ALGN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ALGN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ALGN Stock Summary
- ALGN has a higher market value than 87.52% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,678,091,876.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ALIGN TECHNOLOGY INC is higher than it is for about only 10.38% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ALGN is more volatile than 80.13% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALIGN TECHNOLOGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WST, ROG, GGG, LNN, and CSPI.
- ALGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALIGN TECHNOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.aligntech.com.
ALGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALGN's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 4.
- Over the past 243 months, ALGN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 22.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALGN.
ALGN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 103.12%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 57.5%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 123.06%.
The table below shows ALGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALGN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.22% of graded US stocks.
- ALGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.705 -- ranking 51st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NUVA, XENT, and IART are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALGN.
The table below shows ALGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$186.04||52-week high||$688.60|
|Prev. close||$187.91||52-week low||$172.05|
|Day high||$187.23||Avg. volume||986,443|
|50-day MA||$201.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$286.63||Market Cap||14.53B|
Most Popular Stories View All
ALGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALGN Latest Social Stream
View Full ALGN Social Stream
Latest ALGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALIGN TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALGN as an investment opportunity.
As we head into the final month of 2022, investors are looking for the top stock picks to end a down year on a high note.
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 biggest medical device companies in the world. If you want to skip our introduction to the industry, then take a look at 5 Biggest Medical Device Companies in the World. The medical device market comprises companies that manufacture equipment used in diagnosing, treating and surveillance […]
AUSTIN, Texas — DentalMonitoring SAS, the inventor of the world’s first AI-driven remote monitoring and analysis solution for orthodontics, today announced that it has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against Align Technology, Inc. – the makers of Invisalign®. The lawsuit is pending in the Northern District of California. In the lawsuit, DentalMonitoring asserts that Align […]
During the recent session, Align Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:ALGN)’s traded shares were 0.64 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 1.67. At the last check today, the stock’s price was $193.12, reflecting an intraday loss of -4.10% or -$8.27. The 52-week high for the ALGN share is $698.81, that puts it down -261.85 from … We Just Learned Something New! After Align Technology Inc. (NASDAQ: ALGN)’s 15.36% Gain This Week Read More »
If you're willing to buy and hold, these stocks could generate some fantastic returns for you in the years ahead.
ALGN Price Returns