Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALGN POWR Grades
- ALGN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.84% of US stocks.
- ALGN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- ALGN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 28.13% of US stocks).
ALGN Stock Summary
- ALGN has a market capitalization of $56,620,461,829 -- more than approximately 95.45% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Align Technology Inc is higher than 90.8% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For ALGN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 8.84% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Align Technology Inc are IDXX, WST, BAX, CARR, and CSGP.
- ALGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Align Technology Inc's official web site, go to www.aligntech.com.
ALGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALGN's price/earnings ratio is 119.73% higher, now standing at 80.2.
- ALGN's price/sales ratio has moved down 31 over the prior 243 months.
- ALGN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 62.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALGN.
ALGN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 171.84%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 50.55%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 354.32%.
The table below shows ALGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALGN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.81% of graded US stocks.
- ALGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.705 -- ranking 51st of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NUVA, XENT, and IART are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALGN.
The table below shows ALGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$727.11||52-week high||$737.45|
|Prev. close||$716.61||52-week low||$297.44|
|Day high||$737.45||Avg. volume||587,149|
|50-day MA||$687.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$599.40||Market Cap||57.45B|
Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN) Company Bio
Align Technology designs, manufactures, and markets a system of clear aligner therapy, intra-oral scanners, and computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing services for use in dentistry, orthodontics, and dental records storage in the United States and internationally. The company markets the Invisalign system, which provides dental professionals with a range of treatment options for adults and teenagers, and the iTero 3D digital scanning system and services for orthodontic and restorative dentistry. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALGN Latest Social Stream
View Full ALGN Social Stream
Latest ALGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Align Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALGN as an investment opportunity.
DARMSTADT, Germany, Sept. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- exocad GmbH (exocad), an Align Technology, Inc. company and a leading dental CAD software provider, today announced the release of ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway , the next generation of its easy-to-use CAD
These are the healthcare stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for October 2021.
Stocks like West Pharmaceutical Services (WST), IDEXX Laboratories (IDXX) and Align Technology (ALGN) make great picks for the long term.
A strong gross margin can ensure that a company's profitability improves over time as its revenue increases. Two companies that have strong gross margins of 70% or better include Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) and Etsy (NASDAQ: ETSY). Medical device company Align Technology is known for its popular Invisalign dental braces.
Investors continue to be optimistic about Align Technology (ALGN) on robust second-quarter 2021 performance and raised guidance.
ALGN Price Returns