Align Technology Inc. (ALGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALGN POWR Grades
- ALGN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.05% of US stocks.
- ALGN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ALGN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ALGN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $35,689,631,052, Align Technology Inc has a greater market value than 92.35% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Align Technology Inc is higher than it is for about merely 10.06% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Align Technology Inc is reporting a growth rate of 167.17%; that's higher than 87.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXPE, CSGP, BAX, IDXX, and GGG.
- ALGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Align Technology Inc's official web site, go to www.aligntech.com.
ALGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALGN's price/earnings ratio is 119.73% higher, now standing at 80.2.
- ALGN's price/sales ratio has moved down 31 over the prior 243 months.
- ALGN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 62.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALGN.
ALGN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 632.58%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 16.89%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 176.09%.
The table below shows ALGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALGN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.22% of graded US stocks.
- ALGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.705 -- ranking 51st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NUVA, XENT, and IART are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALGN.
The table below shows ALGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$237.32||52-week high||$737.45|
|Prev. close||$236.67||52-week low||$225.86|
|Day high||$239.92||Avg. volume||1,017,582|
|50-day MA||$276.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$491.81||Market Cap||18.70B|
Most Popular Stories View All
ALGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALGN Latest Social Stream
View Full ALGN Social Stream
Latest ALGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Align Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALGN as an investment opportunity.
When SmileDirectClub (SDC) went public in September 2019, I concluded that there were no smiles seen just yet. To understand the continued demise of the shares, I go back all the way to the IPO day, when the first cracks in the investment case were already very obvious. The Business...
Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) is an Arizona-based company that designs, manufactures, and markets various orthodontic products through Computer-aided Design ((CAD)) and Computer-aided manufacturing ((CAM)). Their products are aimed at restoration while also providing a good aesthetic. One of the company’s two segments, the Clear Aligner segment, consists of Invisalign full,...
No summary available.
No summary available.
Polen Capital, an investment management firm, published its Polen Global Growth fourth quarter 2021 investor letter a copy of which can be downloaded here.
ALGN Price Returns