Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN): Price and Financial Metrics
ALGN Stock Summary
- Align Technology Inc's market capitalization of $43,733,581,419 is ahead of 94.66% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Align Technology Inc is higher than 94.16% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For ALGN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 7.98% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BAX, CTSH, MNST, IDXX, and TROW.
- ALGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Align Technology Inc's official web site, go to www.aligntech.com.
ALGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$567.23||52-week high||$579.50|
|Prev. close||$554.64||52-week low||$127.88|
|Day high||$569.65||Avg. volume||421,330|
|50-day MA||$506.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$339.33||Market Cap||44.73B|
Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN) Company Bio
Align Technology designs, manufactures, and markets a system of clear aligner therapy, intra-oral scanners, and computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing services for use in dentistry, orthodontics, and dental records storage in the United States and internationally. The company markets the Invisalign system, which provides dental professionals with a range of treatment options for adults and teenagers, and the iTero 3D digital scanning system and services for orthodontic and restorative dentistry. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Jose, California.