Alaska Air Group Inc. (ALK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALK POWR Grades
- ALK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- ALK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- ALK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.92% of US stocks).
ALK Stock Summary
- ALASKA AIR GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.42% of US equities in our set.
- ALK's current price/earnings ratio is 86.4, which is higher than 94.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ALASKA AIR GROUP INC comes in at 56.18%, a number that bests 86.45% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALASKA AIR GROUP INC are JBLU, FOCS, SHAK, AMED, and APEI.
- Visit ALK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alaskaair.com.
ALK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ALK's price/sales ratio is 54.55% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- ALK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 90.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALK.
ALK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -3.31%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -12.57%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 192.09%.
The table below shows ALK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.05% of graded US stocks.
- ALK's asset turnover comes in at 0.358 -- ranking 56th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- DAL, AAL, and JBLU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALK.
The table below shows ALK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ALK, see our ALK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$77.93||Average Broker Recommendation||1.43 (Moderate Buy)|
ALK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.27||52-week high||$61.55|
|Prev. close||$39.29||52-week low||$38.19|
|Day high||$39.90||Avg. volume||1,492,126|
|50-day MA||$48.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.98||Market Cap||5.01B|
Alaska Air Group Inc. (ALK) Company Bio
Alaska Air Group is an American airline holding company based in SeaTac, Washington, United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ALK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALK Latest Social Stream
View Full ALK Social Stream
Latest ALK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALASKA AIR GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALK as an investment opportunity.
Canadian Pacific (CP), TCRC-MWED Ink Tentative Collective Deal
The announcement of a new tentative collective deal with the Teamsters Canada Rail Conference Maintenance of Way Employees Division marks Canadian Pacific's (CP) favorable terms with unions.
Delta (DAL) to Boost Network by Adding New Destinations
Management aims to widen the scope of Delta's (DAL) service to Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean.
Are Alaska Air Group, Inc.'s (NYSE:ALK) Mixed Financials The Reason For Its Gloomy Performance on The Stock Market?
With its stock down 20% over the past month, it is easy to disregard Alaska Air Group (NYSE:ALK). We, however decided...
Why Airline Stocks Fell This Week
The remarkable post-pandemic momentum that airlines have enjoyed showed signs of cracks this week, and investors appear to be getting nervous. Shares of Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL), Alaska Air Group (NYSE: ALK), American Airlines Group (NASDAQ: AAL), Allegiant Travel (NASDAQ: ALGT), Sun Country Airlines (NASDAQ: SNCY), and Frontier Group (NASDAQ: ULCC) all joined United Airlines (NASDAQ: UAL) in falling more than 10% for the week, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence, after United issued a first-quarter earnings warning.
Why Alaska Air Group (ALK) is a Top Value Stock for the Long-Term
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
ALK Price Returns
Continue Researching ALKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Alaska Air Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Alaska Air Group Inc (ALK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alaska Air Group Inc (ALK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alaska Air Group Inc (ALK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...