Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK): Price and Financial Metrics
ALK Stock Summary
- Alaska Air Group Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.86% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ALK has reported earnings growth of -259.23%, putting it ahead of merely 7.47% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Alaska Air Group Inc comes in at -59.39%, a number that bests merely 4.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alaska Air Group Inc are JBLU, TFII, COTY, MCY, and KNX.
- Visit ALK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alaskaair.com.
ALK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.33||52-week high||$74.25|
|Prev. close||$69.43||52-week low||$23.39|
|Day high||$70.55||Avg. volume||1,864,440|
|50-day MA||$66.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.62||Market Cap||8.62B|
Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK) Company Bio
Alaska Air Group provides passengers and cargo air transportation services primarily in the United States. The company operates through Alaska Mainline and Alaska Regional segments. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
ALK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALK Latest Social Stream
View Full ALK Social Stream
Latest ALK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alaska Air Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALK as an investment opportunity.
At this time last year, air travel demand was virtually non-existent. Early this week, two of the largest U.S. airlines raised their first-quarter forecasts and said that core cash flow had turned positive in March. Like other airlines, Alaska Airlines experienced a demand inflection last month.
Low freight revenues due to lackluster volumes are likely to have hurt Union Pacific's (UNP) Q1 performance.
Southwest's (LUV) Q1 is expected to have benefited from gradual improvement in air-travel demand in 2021, compared with 2020. This is likely to reflect sequentially in passenger revenues.
Alaska Airlines is increasing its service and commitment to Santa Rosa/Sonoma County with more nonstop flights between Southern California and the heart of wine country. Starting June 1, the airline will offer daily nonstop service between Santa Rosa/Sonoma County and Burbank. On Sept. 8, Alaska will add additional flights to both Orange County and San Diego.
Passenger revenues at Delta (DAL) plummet 70% in first-quarter 2021 from the first-quarter 2019 level.
ALK Price Returns
Continue Researching ALKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Alaska Air Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!