Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK): Price and Financial Metrics
ALK Stock Summary
- ALK has a market capitalization of $8,202,118,437 -- more than approximately 81.86% of US stocks.
- ALK's went public 34.14 years ago, making it older than 92.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Alaska Air Group Inc's share price is greater than that of only 16.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alaska Air Group Inc are KNX, AFG, PRI, CMA, and EWBC.
- ALK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alaska Air Group Inc's official web site, go to www.alaskaair.com.
ALK Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.11||52-week high||$72.22|
|Prev. close||$66.50||52-week low||$53.39|
|Day high||$66.95||Avg. volume||1,331,439|
|50-day MA||$66.81||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$64.82||Market Cap||8.13B|
Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK) Company Bio
Alaska Air Group provides passengers and cargo air transportation services primarily in the United States. The company operates through Alaska Mainline and Alaska Regional segments. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
ALK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Alaska Air Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Alaska Air Group Inc ranked in the 74st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Alaska Air Group Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 87.58% of its sector Industrials.
- Alaska Air Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 12.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ALK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 12.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|