Allstate Corporation (The) (ALL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ALL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ALL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.48% of US stocks).
ALL Stock Summary
- ALL has a market capitalization of $39,036,757,780 -- more than approximately 93.25% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 146.36, Allstate Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 80.57% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.83, Allstate Corp has a higher such ratio than only 17.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Allstate Corp are TRV, AFL, WBA, ROK, and PPG.
- ALL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allstate Corp's official web site, go to www.allstate.com.
ALL Valuation Summary
- ALL's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 33.33% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ALL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- ALL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALL.
ALL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 44.58%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.53%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.89%.
The table below shows ALL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.71||52-week high||$140.00|
|Prev. close||$129.76||52-week low||$86.51|
|Day high||$130.89||Avg. volume||1,878,716|
|50-day MA||$131.69||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$115.71||Market Cap||39.13B|
Allstate Corporation (The) (ALL) Company Bio
Allstate operates in four business segments: Allstate Protection, Discontinued Lines and Coverages, Allstate Financial, and Corporate and Other. Its auto, homeowners, and other personal property and casualty products are mostly sold in the U.S. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Northbrook, Illinois.
ALL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ALL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Allstate Corp ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 56.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Allstate Corp ended up being:
- Allstate Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ALL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Allstate Corp experienced a tax rate of about 24% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than 94.44% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALL Latest Social Stream
View Full ALL Social Stream
Latest ALL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allstate Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALL as an investment opportunity.
Allstate's (ALL) premium growth in Q2 is likely to have been aided by the acquisition of National General.
Corporate diversity has become the most common type of sustainability metric used in setting executive pay, a new study found, as companies look to increase the share of women and minorities in their workforces. Among 61 metrics used by Fortune 100 companies to tie executive pay to environmental, social or governance factors, 14 of them, or 23%, were diversity metrics, according to Nathan Grantz, senior research analyst at compensation consultant Equilar. In all, 44 companies use one or more ESG metrics, including seven that adopted them this year, Equilar found.
Allstate Corporation (The) found using ticker (ALL) now have 12 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 193 and 131 calculating the mean target price we have 146.5. Given that the stocks previous close was at 128.25 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 14.2%. The 50 day MA is 130.58 and the 200 day MA is 121.4. The company has a market capitalisation of $38,836m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ALL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The Allstate Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides property and casualty, and other insurance products in the United States and Canada. The company operates through Allstate Protection, Pro...
Global Sailboat Insurance Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Zurich, AXA, AVIVA, State Farm, Allianz, Berkshire Hathaway, Sompo Japan Nipponkoa, Berkshire Hathaway, Markel Corporation, Kemper Corporation, Allstate, MetLife, PingAn, Westfield, Westpac, RAA
The report on Global Sailboat Insurance Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic definition 
Chubb's (CB) Q2 results are likely to reflect higher premiums, a benign cat environment and higher expenses.
ALL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|