Allstate Corporation (The) (ALL): Price and Financial Metrics
ALL Stock Summary
- ALL has a market capitalization of $37,015,225,814 -- more than approximately 94.21% of US stocks.
- ALL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 78.41% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ALL is more volatile than only 16.82% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Allstate Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be VFC, AFL, ORLY, DG, and KDP.
- Visit ALL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allstate.com.
ALL Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.71||52-week high||$118.75|
|Prev. close||$116.58||52-week low||$86.13|
|Day high||$117.97||Avg. volume||1,445,209|
|50-day MA||$112.39||Dividend yield||1.72%|
|200-day MA||$105.18||Market Cap||38.13B|
Allstate Corporation (The) (ALL) Company Bio
Allstate operates in four business segments: Allstate Protection, Discontinued Lines and Coverages, Allstate Financial, and Corporate and Other. Its auto, homeowners, and other personal property and casualty products are mostly sold in the U.S. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Northbrook, Illinois.
ALL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Allstate Corp. To summarize, we found that Allstate Corp ranked in the 9th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Allstate Corp, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 11.72 -- which is good for besting 68.14% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Financial Services sector with positive cash flow).
- ALL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 33.29% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|