Allstate Corporation (The) (ALL): Price and Financial Metrics
ALL Stock Summary
- ALL has a market capitalization of $37,011,132,657 -- more than approximately 93.08% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.78, Allstate Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 5.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ALL is more volatile than merely 15.32% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Allstate Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LUV, ODFL, VFC, BK, and CNC.
- ALL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allstate Corp's official web site, go to www.allstate.com.
ALL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.20||52-week high||$122.71|
|Prev. close||$121.59||52-week low||$84.97|
|Day high||$122.71||Avg. volume||2,057,767|
|50-day MA||$112.35||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$101.44||Market Cap||36.70B|
Allstate Corporation (The) (ALL) Company Bio
Allstate operates in four business segments: Allstate Protection, Discontinued Lines and Coverages, Allstate Financial, and Corporate and Other. Its auto, homeowners, and other personal property and casualty products are mostly sold in the U.S. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Northbrook, Illinois.
ALL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Allstate Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Allstate Corp ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ALL, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 92.74% of its sector Financial Services.
- Allstate Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 18.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ALL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 18.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALL Latest Social Stream
View Full ALL Social Stream
Latest ALL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allstate Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALL as an investment opportunity.
Allstate (ALL) is likely to incur losses of $1.67 billion for the first quarter of 2021. This will, however, be offset by $1.08 billion of subrogation recoveries and anticipated reinsurance.
Travelers' (TRV) first-quarter 2021 performance is expected to have benefited from higher premiums and underwriting gains.
Wells Fargo Stick to Their Hold Rating for Allstate Corporation
Allstate (ALL) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) today announced estimated pre-tax catastrophe losses for the month of March of $252 million, $54 million after-tax and anticipated reinsurance recoveries.
ALL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALLWant to do more research on Allstate Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!