Allstate Corp. (ALL): Price and Financial Metrics
ALL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.09||52-week high||$142.15|
|Prev. close||$113.85||52-week low||$100.57|
|Day high||$114.87||Avg. volume||1,868,682|
|50-day MA||$108.87||Dividend yield||3.12%|
|200-day MA||$117.83||Market Cap||29.84B|
ALL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ALL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ALL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
ALL Stock Summary
- ALL has a higher market value than 92.3% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $29,045,149,644.
- ALLSTATE CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.07% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ALLSTATE CORP is reporting a growth rate of -308.88%; that's higher than merely 4.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALLSTATE CORP are GPC, KR, CCEP, DLTR, and DFS.
- Visit ALL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allstate.com.
ALL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ALL's price/sales ratio is 78.26% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ALL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALL.
ALL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.58%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 7.01%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 77.83%.
The table below shows ALL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.09% of graded US stocks.
- ALL's asset turnover comes in at 0.38 -- ranking 37th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- Y, GTS, and GLRE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALL.
The table below shows ALL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Allstate Corp. (ALL) Company Bio
The Allstate Corporation is an American insurance company, headquartered in Northfield Township, Illinois, near Northbrook since 1967. Founded in 1931 as part of Sears, Roebuck and Co., it was spun off in 1993. The company also has personal lines insurance operations in Canada. (Source:Wikipedia)
ALL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALL Latest Social Stream
View Full ALL Social Stream
Latest ALL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLSTATE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALL as an investment opportunity.
Allstate (ALL) reports estimated catastrophe losses of $435 million after taxes in August.
NORTHBROOK, Ill., September 21, 2023--The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) today announced estimated catastrophe losses for the month of August of $551 million or $435 million, after-tax.
NORTHBROOK, Ill., September 12, 2023--Allstate and the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) are recognizing 22 student-athletes and one head coach for exemplary community impact by naming them to the Allstate AFCA Good Works Team ®.
Although the biggest names in industry shouldn’t be overlooked, these undervalued large-cap stocks prove anything can happen.
With the market possibly facing pressure from broader headwinds, it may be time to consider these best investing ideas.
ALL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|