Allstate Corporation (The) (ALL): Price and Financial Metrics
ALL Stock Summary
- ALL has a higher market value than 94.15% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $34,498,086,793.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 4.9 for Allstate Corp; that's greater than it is for 79.21% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ALL is more volatile than merely 16.66% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VFC, ORLY, ROP, STI, and TSN.
- Visit ALL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allstate.com.
ALL Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALL Price/Volume Stats
Allstate Corporation (The) (ALL) Company Bio
Allstate operates in four business segments: Allstate Protection, Discontinued Lines and Coverages, Allstate Financial, and Corporate and Other. Its auto, homeowners, and other personal property and casualty products are mostly sold in the U.S. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Northbrook, Illinois.