Allstate Corporation (The) (ALL): Price and Financial Metrics
ALL Stock Summary
- Allstate Corp's market capitalization of $33,119,209,133 is ahead of 92.82% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.06, Allstate Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.82% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ALL is more volatile than merely 9.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LUV, ODFL, BK, VFC, and CBRE.
- Visit ALL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allstate.com.
ALL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.62||52-week high||$112.90|
|Prev. close||$109.35||52-week low||$64.13|
|Day high||$112.33||Avg. volume||1,868,695|
|50-day MA||$108.23||Dividend yield||2.9%|
|200-day MA||$98.82||Market Cap||33.81B|
Allstate Corporation (The) (ALL) Company Bio
Allstate operates in four business segments: Allstate Protection, Discontinued Lines and Coverages, Allstate Financial, and Corporate and Other. Its auto, homeowners, and other personal property and casualty products are mostly sold in the U.S. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Northbrook, Illinois.
ALL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Allstate Corp. To summarize, we found that Allstate Corp ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ALL, they are:
- As a business, ALL is generating more cash flow than 91.75% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- Allstate Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.47% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ALL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.47% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALL Latest Social Stream
View Full ALL Social Stream
Latest ALL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allstate Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALL as an investment opportunity.
NORTHBROOK, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) today declared approximately $26.3 million in aggregate dividends on three series of preferred stock for the dividend period from Jan. 15, 2021, through April 14, 2021. All the preferred dividends are payable in cash on April 15, 2021, to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 31, 2021, as follows: Series Annual Dividend Rate Quarterly Amount Per Depositary Share Series G 5.625% $0.3515625 Series H 5.100
Adverse selection impacts the markets for health insurance and automobile insurance, but interfering with actuarial work has consequences.
The following slide deck was published by The Allstate Corporation in conjunction with this event....
FBL Financial's (FFG) recent dividend hike reflects solid financial foundation and operational performance generating excess capital.
We monitor dividend changes of stocks in Dividend Radar, a weekly automatically generated spreadsheet listing stocks with dividend streaks of five years or more. The Dividend Radar spreadsheet separates stocks into categories three categories: Champions (with increase streaks of 25+ years), Contenders (10-24 years), and Challengers (5-9 years). In the...
ALL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALLWant to do more research on Allstate Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!