Allstate Corp. (ALL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ALL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ALL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
ALL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $34,071,473,972, ALLSTATE CORP has a greater market value than 93.02% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ALL is more volatile than only 2.69% of stocks we're observing.
- ALLSTATE CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALLSTATE CORP are BKR, PRMW, EDUC, LE, and UTZ.
- Visit ALL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allstate.com.
ALL Valuation Summary
- ALL's EV/EBIT ratio is 1393; this is 12449.55% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ALL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALL.
ALL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.96%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 36.41%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.34%.
The table below shows ALL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.09% of graded US stocks.
- ALL's asset turnover comes in at 0.38 -- ranking 37th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- Y, GTS, and GLRE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALL.
The table below shows ALL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$128.16||52-week high||$144.46|
|Prev. close||$128.47||52-week low||$111.85|
|Day high||$128.85||Avg. volume||1,660,662|
|50-day MA||$132.81||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$128.51||Market Cap||33.99B|
Allstate Corp. (ALL) Company Bio
The Allstate Corporation is an American insurance company, headquartered in Northfield Township, Illinois, near Northbrook since 1967. Founded in 1931 as part of Sears, Roebuck and Co., it was spun off in 1993. The company also has personal lines insurance operations in Canada. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ALL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALL Latest Social Stream
View Full ALL Social Stream
Latest ALL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLSTATE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALL as an investment opportunity.
Allstate (ALL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Investors need to pay close attention to Allstate (ALL) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
The insurance giant is looking to overhaul its business with an infusion of tech talent.
The market punishes the company for a fourth-quarter forecast that featured very deep net losses
Motorcycle Insurance Market is Booming Worldwide | Zurich Insurance Group, Farmers Insurance, Allstate, AXA
"Motorcycle Insurance" Motorcycle Insurance Comprehensive Study by Type, Application, EndUser, Insurance Providers, Motorcycle Coverage Advance Market Analytics published a new research publication on " Global Motorcycle Insurance Market Insights, to 2027" with 232 pages and enriched with self-explained Tables and charts in presentable format.
ALL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|