Allstate Corporation (The) (ALL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALL POWR Grades
- ALL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.85% of US stocks.
- ALL's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- ALL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
ALL Stock Summary
- Allstate Corp's market capitalization of $32,881,741,903 is ahead of 91.41% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Allstate Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ALL's price/sales ratio is 0.66; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 13.81% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Allstate Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SLF, AFL, FAST, NTRS, and DLTR.
- Visit ALL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allstate.com.
ALL Valuation Summary
- ALL's price/earnings ratio is 10.2; this is 7.27% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ALL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- ALL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALL.
ALL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.89%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 22.74%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 50.12%.
The table below shows ALL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.09% of graded US stocks.
- ALL's asset turnover comes in at 0.38 -- ranking 37th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- Y, GTS, and GLRE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALL.
The table below shows ALL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.12||52-week high||$140.00|
|Prev. close||$114.70||52-week low||$102.15|
|Day high||$115.48||Avg. volume||1,805,165|
|50-day MA||$123.49||Dividend yield||2.81%|
|200-day MA||$125.74||Market Cap||33.00B|
Allstate Corporation (The) (ALL) Company Bio
Allstate operates in four business segments: Allstate Protection, Discontinued Lines and Coverages, Allstate Financial, and Corporate and Other. Its auto, homeowners, and other personal property and casualty products are mostly sold in the U.S. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Northbrook, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALL Latest Social Stream
View Full ALL Social Stream
Latest ALL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allstate Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALL as an investment opportunity.
Santa returns to welcome passengers back on board with the Allstate CTA Holiday Train ride on Friday.
Allstate (LON:ALL)s stock had its buy rating reiterated by equities researchers at Liberum Capital in a research note issued on Wednesday, Price Targets.com reports. They presently have a GBX 32 ($0.42) price target on the stock. Liberum Capitals price target indicates a potential upside of 43.82% from the stocks current price. Shares of Allstate stock 
Wednesdays Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Allstate, Chevron, Dollar Tree, Etsy, General Electric, Home Depot, MGM Resorts, Overstock.com, Progressive, Spotify, Zoom Video Communications and More
No summary available.
Aries Wealth Management boosted its stake in shares of The Allstate Co. (NYSE:ALL) by 21.0% in the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 2,655 shares of the insurance providers stock after acquiring an additional 460 shares during the period. Aries Wealth Managements holdings in Allstate were 
The Goldman Sachs Group began coverage on shares of Allstate (NYSE:ALL) in a report issued on Monday, The Fly reports. The brokerage set a sell rating on the insurance providers stock. Several other equities research analysts have also commented on the stock. Barclays lowered shares of Allstate from an overweight rating to an equal weight 
ALL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|