Allstate Corp. (ALL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ALL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.33% of US stocks.
- ALL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ALL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ALL Stock Summary
- ALL has a market capitalization of $38,854,326,515 -- more than approximately 92.72% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Allstate Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Allstate Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Allstate Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AFL, PUK, SLF, LFC, and DFS.
- Visit ALL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allstate.com.
ALL Valuation Summary
- ALL's price/earnings ratio is 10.2; this is 7.27% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ALL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- ALL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALL.
ALL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.53%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.02%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 50.12%.
The table below shows ALL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.09% of graded US stocks.
- ALL's asset turnover comes in at 0.38 -- ranking 37th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- Y, GTS, and GLRE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALL.
The table below shows ALL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$125.66||52-week high||$144.46|
|Prev. close||$123.03||52-week low||$106.11|
|Day high||$126.24||Avg. volume||2,196,350|
|50-day MA||$133.90||Dividend yield||2.71%|
|200-day MA||$126.07||Market Cap||34.55B|
Allstate Corp. (ALL) Company Bio
The Allstate Corporation is an American insurance company, headquartered in Northfield Township, Illinois, near Northbrook since 1967. Founded in 1931 as part of Sears, Roebuck and Co., it was spun off in 1993. The company also has personal lines insurance operations in Canada. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ALL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALL Latest Social Stream
View Full ALL Social Stream
Latest ALL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allstate Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALL as an investment opportunity.
NORTHBROOK, Ill., February 24, 2022--Now more than ever, life happens online. But, with greater connectedness comes enhanced risk. Millions of Americans fall victim to identity theft and fraud each year, resulting in billions of dollars in losses.
Allstate's (ALL) recent dividend hike highlights the company's robust financial standing and commitment to sustain its solid capital deployment history.
NORTHBROOK, Ill., February 22, 2022--The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL), one of the nation’s largest publicly held personal lines insurers, announced that Mario Rizzo, its Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Raymond James Annual Institutional Investors Conference at 8:40 a.m. Eastern on Tuesday, March 8.
ALLSTATE CORP – 10-K – Managementapos;s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations
Page 2021 Highlights 33 Property-Liability Operations 38 Allstate Protection 40 Run-off Property-Liability 48 Protection Services 51 Claims and Claims Expense Reserves 53 Allstate Health and Benefits 60 Investments 63 Market Risk 72 Capital Resources and Liquidity 75 Enterprise Risk and Return Management 80 Application of Critical Accounting… The post ALLSTATE CORP – 10-K – Management''s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
NORTHBROOK, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) announced today that its board of directors has approved a quarterly dividend of $0.85 per outstanding common share, which is an increase of $0.04, or 4.9%, per share compared to last quarter. Allstate also declared the payment of quarterly preferred dividends. “Allstate continues to provide excellent cash returns to shareholders while simultaneously advancing our strategic priorities for the business. A higher dividend and
ALL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|