Allstate Corporation (The) (ALL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ALL's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than 91.69% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ALL reports less variability in its free cash flow than 92.05% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- ALL is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 92.18% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ALL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CPB, SMG, WERN, AAME and GHG.
ALL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ALL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 38.66% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Allstate Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, ALL provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 25.54% such stocks.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, ALL boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 34.99% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, ALL's equity discount rate is less than 77.62% of those stocks.
ALL Dividend Chart
ALL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|