Allegion plc Ordinary Shares (ALLE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALLE POWR Grades
- ALLE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.55% of US stocks.
- ALLE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ALLE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
ALLE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $12,195,986,331, Allegion plc has a greater market value than 83.33% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALLE is 3.7 -- better than 88.16% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Allegion plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Allegion plc, a group of peers worth examining would be FBHS, IVZ, WRB, BKI, and SJM.
- ALLE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allegion plc's official web site, go to www.allegion.com.
ALLE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ALLE's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.18% lower, now standing at 22.9.
- ALLE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.8 over the prior 93 months.
- ALLE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.7 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALLE.
ALLE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 41.95%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.63%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 58.54%.
The table below shows ALLE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$139.52||52-week high||$144.76|
|Prev. close||$139.18||52-week low||$94.01|
|Day high||$140.13||Avg. volume||715,855|
|50-day MA||$138.43||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$122.31||Market Cap||12.55B|
Allegion plc Ordinary Shares (ALLE) Company Bio
Allegion plc produces a range of safety & security solutions for homes, businesses, schools and other institutions. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
ALLE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ALLE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Allegion plc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 27%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Allegion plc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 90% of its capital from equity, and 10% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 70.48% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- ALLE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.67% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALLE Latest Social Stream
View Full ALLE Social Stream
Latest ALLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allegion plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALLE as an investment opportunity.
Locker Locks Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:ABS Corporation, Digilock, Allegion, ABUS, Dessmann, Adel, Godrej, ASSA-Abloy, Ashoka, Dormakaba, J
This report studies the Locker Locks Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Locker Locks market segmented by company, region, type 
Allegion ([[ALLE]] -3.1%) shares fell today despite the company achieving EPS of $1.32, beats by $0.02 and revenue of $746.9M, beats by $34.96M, up 26.7 percent compared to 2020 and up 23.8 percent on an organic basis.The Allegion Americas segment revenues increased 23.7 percent (up 22.9 percent on an organic basis); Allegion International segment revenues increased...
Allegion (ALLE): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.32 beats by $0.02; GAAP EPS of $1.31 misses by $0.01.Revenue of $746.9M (+26.7% Y/Y) beats by $34.96M.The company is raising outlook for 2021 full-year revenue growth to a range of 7 to 7.5 percent on a reported basis and 5.5 to 6 percent organically vs....
DUBLIN (AP) _ Allegion PLC (ALLE) on Thursday reported second-quarter net income of $118.7 million. The Dublin-based company said it had net income of $1.31 per share. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs, were $1.32 per share. The results topped Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of three analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for 
Overhead Door Closer Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:DORMA, GEZE, Stanley, Hager, ASSA ABLOY, Cal-Royal, Allegion, CRL, Oubao, FRD, Archie, Hutl
This report studies the Overhead Door Closer Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Overhead Door Closer market segmented by company, 
ALLE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|