Allegion plc Ordinary Shares (ALLE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALLE POWR Grades
- ALLE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALLE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ALLE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
ALLE Stock Summary
- ALLE has a market capitalization of $7,922,113,188 -- more than approximately 82.5% of US stocks.
- ALLEGION PLC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.22% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ALLEGION PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALLEGION PLC are FIVE, TTC, FCN, RPM, and JBT.
- ALLE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALLEGION PLC's official web site, go to www.allegion.com.
ALLE Valuation Summary
- ALLE's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 154.55% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 108 months, ALLE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALLE.
ALLE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 42.35%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -15.69%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.94%.
The table below shows ALLE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALLE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALLE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.05% of graded US stocks.
- ALLE's asset turnover comes in at 0.947 -- ranking 141st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MA, TNET, and RHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALLE.
The table below shows ALLE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.80||52-week high||$137.64|
|Prev. close||$88.99||52-week low||$88.54|
|Day high||$92.22||Avg. volume||754,414|
|50-day MA||$99.58||Dividend yield||1.79%|
|200-day MA||$110.27||Market Cap||8.06B|
Allegion plc Ordinary Shares (ALLE) Company Bio
Allegion plc produces a range of safety & security solutions for homes, businesses, schools and other institutions. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALLE Latest Social Stream
View Full ALLE Social Stream
Latest ALLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLEGION PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALLE as an investment opportunity.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
Allegion plc ( NYSE:ALLE ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in three days. Typically, the ex-dividend date is one...
DUBLIN, September 01, 2022--Allegion plc (NYSE: ALLE), a leading global security products and solutions provider, today announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.41 per ordinary share of the company.
Security door and lock maker Allegion (NYSE: ALLE) and industrial conglomerates Honeywell International (NASDAQ: HON) and Roper Technologies (NYSE: ROP) are not the first companies that spring to investors' minds when thinking about technology companies. The industrial giant's management intends to become a "software industrial". It wants to get there by the continued rollout of its analytical software platform, Honeywell Forge.
Allegion (ALLE) is benefiting from robust end-market demand, acquisitions and shareholder-friendly actions.
ALLE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|