Allegion plc Ordinary Shares (ALLE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALLE POWR Grades
- ALLE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.57% of US stocks.
- ALLE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 201 days.
- ALLE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.28% of US stocks).
ALLE Stock Summary
- ALLE has a market capitalization of $12,573,539,275 -- more than approximately 83.57% of US stocks.
- Allegion plc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.58% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 167.67, Allegion plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.72% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Allegion plc, a group of peers worth examining would be FBHS, HAS, IVZ, BKI, and FND.
- ALLE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allegion plc's official web site, go to www.allegion.com.
ALLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$135.39||52-week high||$144.76|
|Prev. close||$139.74||52-week low||$89.83|
|Day high||$139.65||Avg. volume||744,231|
|50-day MA||$128.16||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$112.62||Market Cap||12.18B|
Allegion plc Ordinary Shares (ALLE) Company Bio
Allegion plc produces a range of safety & security solutions for homes, businesses, schools and other institutions. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
ALLE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Allegion plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Allegion plc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Allegion plc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 10.42 -- which is good for besting 70.47% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- ALLE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 31.82% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALLE Latest Social Stream
View Full ALLE Social Stream
Latest ALLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allegion plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALLE as an investment opportunity.
Allegion's Schlage® Multi-Technology Readers Approved For Government Use When Paired With LenelS2 OnGuard® Access Control System
Allegion US, a leading provider of security products and solutions, announced today that it has received federal government approval for its Schlage Multi-Technology (MT-485) Readers, when paired with the LenelS2 OnGuard version 7.6 access control system.
Allegion plc (NYSE: ALLE) Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Patrick Shannon will discuss the company’s long-term strategy at the 2021 Goldman Sachs Industrials & Materials Conference on Wednesday, May 12.
Earnings Beat: Allegion plc Just Beat Analyst Forecasts, And Analysts Have Been Updating Their Models
Allegion plc ( NYSE:ALLE ) just released its quarterly report and things are looking bullish. It was overall a positive...
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period […]
Allegion shares surged to record levels on Thursday after the leading global security products and solutions company reported better-than-expected earnings and revenue in the first quarter of this year and raised their outlook for full-year 2021.
ALLE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|