Allegion PLC (ALLE): Price and Financial Metrics
ALLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.08||52-week high||$128.36|
|Prev. close||$103.99||52-week low||$87.33|
|Day high||$103.73||Avg. volume||778,942|
|50-day MA||$111.66||Dividend yield||1.73%|
|200-day MA||$111.08||Market Cap||9.05B|
ALLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALLE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ALLE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALLE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ALLE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.74% of US stocks).
ALLE Stock Summary
- ALLE has a market capitalization of $9,113,321,261 -- more than approximately 83.4% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ALLEGION PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of ALLEGION PLC's share price is greater than that of merely 10.17% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALLEGION PLC are CROX, PSO, BLD, LECO, and CNXC.
- ALLE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALLEGION PLC's official web site, go to www.allegion.com.
ALLE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ALLE's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.82% higher, now standing at 16.3.
- ALLE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 120 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALLE.
ALLE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 31.17%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.8%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 18%.
The table below shows ALLE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALLE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALLE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.05% of graded US stocks.
- ALLE's asset turnover comes in at 0.947 -- ranking 141st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MA, TNET, and RHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALLE.
The table below shows ALLE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Allegion PLC (ALLE) Company Bio
Allegion plc is an American Irish-domiciled provider of security products for homes and businesses. It comprises thirty-one global brands, including CISA, Interflex, LCN, Schlage and Von Duprin. The US$12 billion company sells products in more than 130 countries across the world. David D. Petratis was announced chairman of the board, chief executive officer and president of the company, in August 2013. As of 2022, John H. Stone became the president and chief executive officer of the company. Petratis remains the chairman of the board until Jan 2, 2023. (Source:Wikipedia)
ALLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALLE Latest Social Stream
View Full ALLE Social Stream
Latest ALLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLEGION PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALLE as an investment opportunity.
Allegion's New 2023 Multifamily Living Trends Report Unveils What Multifamily Renters Desire, Expect and Are Willing to Pay More For in Their Residences
Today, Allegion U.S., a leading provider of security products and solutions, unveiled the results of a new multifamily living trends survey that provides insight into preferences and expectations of today's renters. The report, "2023 Multifamily Living Trends: A Study on What Multifamily Renters Desire, Expect and Will Pay More For in Their Residences," analyzes input from over 1,000 survey respondents who currently rent or own multifamily residences or plan to in the next two years.
Allegion PLC (NYSE:ALLE) recently announced a dividend of $0.45 per share, payable on 2023-09-29, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-15. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Allegion PLC's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
DUBLIN, September 12, 2023--Allegion plc (NYSE: ALLE), a leading global security products and solutions provider, has appointed Susan (Sue) L. Main, senior vice president and chief financial officer (CFO) of Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, to the company's board of directors.
Long-term, stocks to buy and hold are marked by future potential and financial stability today.
ALLE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|