Allegion plc Ordinary Shares (ALLE): Price and Financial Metrics
ALLE Stock Summary
- Allegion plc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.62% of US listed stocks.
- ALLE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 324.33 -- higher than 87.18% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Allegion plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Allegion plc, a group of peers worth examining would be BAH, BRO, HII, MAS, and PHM.
- Visit ALLE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allegion.com.
ALLE Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$127.16||52-week high||$129.95|
|Prev. close||$128.05||52-week low||$81.64|
|Day high||$128.13||Avg. volume||680,778|
|50-day MA||$122.07||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$107.30||Market Cap||11.82B|
Allegion plc Ordinary Shares (ALLE) Company Bio
Allegion plc produces a range of safety & security solutions for homes, businesses, schools and other institutions. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.