Allegion plc Ordinary Shares (ALLE): Price and Financial Metrics
ALLE Stock Summary
- ALLE has a market capitalization of $9,761,887,834 -- more than approximately 82.11% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALLE is 3.28 -- better than 85.22% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Allegion plc's share price is greater than that of only 6.35% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Allegion plc are LPLA, RBA, GOOS, THO, and RS.
- Visit ALLE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allegion.com.
ALLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.59||52-week high||$125.78|
|Prev. close||$109.33||52-week low||$77.37|
|Day high||$109.99||Avg. volume||684,862|
|50-day MA||$113.47||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$105.97||Market Cap||9.76B|
Allegion plc Ordinary Shares (ALLE) Company Bio
Allegion plc produces a range of safety & security solutions for homes, businesses, schools and other institutions. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
ALLE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Allegion plc. To summarize, we found that Allegion plc ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ALLE, they are:
- As a business, ALLE is generating more cash flow than 72.31% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- ALLE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.77% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Allegion plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 8.15. This coverage rate is greater than that of 71.16% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALLE Latest Social Stream
View Full ALLE Social Stream
Latest ALLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allegion plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALLE as an investment opportunity.
Allegion plc ( NYSE:ALLE ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price movement during...
Allegion (NYSE:ALLE) issued its earnings results on Monday. The scientific and technical instruments company reported $1.49 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.19 by $0.30, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Allegion had a net margin of 11.12% and a return on equity of 63.43%. During the same quarter in […]
Global Hardware Market Report 2021: Forecasts to 2023, 2025 & 2030 - Furniture Hardware, Motor Vehicle Hardware, Builder's Hardware, & Others
DUBLIN, Feb. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Hardware Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. Major companies in the hardware market include Allegion; Spectrum Brands; Assa Abloy; Aoyama Seisakusho (Japan)…
The following slide deck was published by Allegion plc in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Allegion plc (NYSE: ALLE), a leading global provider of security products and solutions, today reported fourth-quarter 2020 net revenues of $727.3 million and net earnings of $93.3 million, or $1.01 per share. Excluding charges related to restructuring, impairments, loss on assets held for sale and acquisition costs, adjusted net earnings were $137.1 million, or $1.49 per share, up 16.4 percent when compared with fourth-quarter 2019 adjusted EPS of $1.28. Reported net e
ALLE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALLEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Allegion plc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!