Allegion plc Ordinary Shares (ALLE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, ALLE's growth rate has been 0.25% over the past 5.51 years.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st consecutive quarter dividends for ALLE have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ALLE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CPB, TG, AMGN, BF.B and VST.
ALLE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ALLE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 70.1%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Allegion plc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, ALLE offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.13% of its fellow sector mates.
- The Allegion plc's dividend growth rate is greater than 84.41% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Allegion plc's estimated return of -70.1% surpasses about only 19.48% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
ALLE Dividend Chart
ALLE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|