Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY): Price and Financial Metrics
ALLY Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.07 for Ally Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.71% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.97%, Ally Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.38% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ALLY comes in at 90.28% -- higher than that of 97.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYF, UHAL, BYD, RCL, and HBMD.
- Visit ALLY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ally.com.
ALLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.69||52-week high||$49.49|
|Prev. close||$48.09||52-week low||$13.29|
|Day high||$47.80||Avg. volume||4,404,437|
|50-day MA||$44.61||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$32.48||Market Cap||17.43B|
Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) Company Bio
Ally Financial offers a full spectrum of financial products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, vehicle service contracts, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services, as well as a variety of insurance offerings, including inventory insurance, insurance consultative services for dealers and other ancillary products. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Detroit, Michigan.
ALLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALLY Latest Social Stream
View Full ALLY Social Stream
Latest ALLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ally Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALLY as an investment opportunity.
Ally Financials delivered solid 1Q financial results that affirm its continued ability to navigate the complexities triggered by the pandemic. Amid core business resilience, 1Q results were also supported by improving macroeconomic conditions on the re-opening of the economy. The digital financial services company bounced back to profitability in 1Q with net income attributable to shareholders of $796 million. In contrast, the company posted a net loss of $319 million for the 1Q 2020. Net revenue was up $226 million to $1.4 billion, driven primarily by lower funding costs. Ally (ALLY) also benefited from higher gains on off-lease vehicles. According to the Chief Executive Officer, Jeffrey J.
BMO Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Ally Financial
Ally Financial's (ALLY) Q1 results are largely driven by a rise in revenues and higher deposit balance while escalating expenses and near-zero interest rates hurt.
U.S. stock markets closed higher on Friday with the Dow Jones and S&P 500 closing at fresh record highs as better-than-expected corporate results boosted confidence about the economic recovery
Photo by Andrey Suslov/iStock via Getty Images Introduction Ally Financial (ALLY) is another bank that experienced some trouble during the height of the pandemic. But unlike other banks, Ally rebounded very quickly. With only the first quarter of 2020 posting a loss. Now with quarter one of this year posted,...
ALLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALLYWant to see what other sources are saying about Ally Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!