Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY): Price and Financial Metrics
ALLY Stock Summary
- For ALLY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.71% of US equities we're observing.
- ALLY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.64% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ALLY comes in at 90.88% -- higher than that of 97.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ally Financial Inc are WYNN, APA, UHS, ATO, and UHAL.
- Visit ALLY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ally.com.
ALLY Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALLY Price/Volume Stats
Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) Company Bio
Ally Financial offers a full spectrum of financial products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, vehicle service contracts, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services, as well as a variety of insurance offerings, including inventory insurance, insurance consultative services for dealers and other ancillary products. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Detroit, Michigan.