Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALLY POWR Grades
- ALLY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALLY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ALLY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 52.31% of US stocks).
ALLY Stock Summary
- ALLY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.45%, Ally Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.4% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ALLY comes in at 108.76% -- higher than that of 98.03% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ally Financial Inc are UAL, KEY, FCNCA, AFG, and NTRS.
- ALLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ally Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.ally.com.
ALLY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ALLY's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.56% lower, now standing at 8.5.
- Over the past 91 months, ALLY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.7.
- Over the past 91 months, ALLY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 477.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALLY.
ALLY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 216.83%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -18.29%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 23.2%.
The table below shows ALLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.97||52-week high||$56.61|
|Prev. close||$51.12||52-week low||$20.33|
|Day high||$51.31||Avg. volume||3,980,921|
|50-day MA||$51.96||Dividend yield||1.48%|
|200-day MA||$42.97||Market Cap||18.89B|
Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) Company Bio
Ally Financial offers a full spectrum of financial products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, vehicle service contracts, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services, as well as a variety of insurance offerings, including inventory insurance, insurance consultative services for dealers and other ancillary products. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Detroit, Michigan.
ALLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALLY Latest Social Stream
View Full ALLY Social Stream
Latest ALLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ally Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALLY as an investment opportunity.
In the summer of 2019, Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) gave four interns from historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) a challenge: devise a way to teach middle school kids about money so they can be prepared to lead financially healthy lives. Today, Ally launches their answer to that challenge – Fintropolis, allyfintropolis.com, a new world in the megahit video game Minecraft, designed to teach financial concepts. Fintropolis is available for both Minecraft and Minecraft: Education
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
The economic reopening has favored several companies -- and these finance specialists have benefited more than others.
RHI, AAPL, CB, and ALLY made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on July 30, 2021.
QFIN, DOW, ALLY, and KBH made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on July 30, 2021.
ALLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|