Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY): Price and Financial Metrics
ALLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.68||52-week high||$35.78|
|Prev. close||$26.63||52-week low||$21.58|
|Day high||$27.16||Avg. volume||5,468,571|
|50-day MA||$27.99||Dividend yield||4.57%|
|200-day MA||$27.50||Market Cap||8.05B|
ALLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALLY POWR Grades
- ALLY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.88% of US stocks.
- ALLY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ALLY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
ALLY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ALLY is currently 1.4, higher than only 4.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.82 for ALLY FINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 95.58% of US stocks.
- ALLY FINANCIAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 41.47%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYF, AFG, CBRL, ATLC, and UNM.
- Visit ALLY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ally.com.
ALLY Valuation Summary
- ALLY's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.7; this is 21.24% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ALLY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 471.8 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALLY.
ALLY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 104.33%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 43.21%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.18%.
The table below shows ALLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALLY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALLY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.66% of graded US stocks.
- ALLY's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 147th of 430 Banking stocks.
- HWBK, PDLB, and CBAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALLY.
The table below shows ALLY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) Company Bio
Ally Financial is a bank holding company organized in Delaware and headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. The company provides financial services including car finance, online banking via a direct bank, corporate lending, vehicle insurance, mortgage loans, and an electronic trading platform to trade financial assets. (Source:Wikipedia)
ALLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALLY Latest Social Stream
View Full ALLY Social Stream
Latest ALLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLY FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALLY as an investment opportunity.
Ally Financial (ALLY) launches a proprietary, cloud-based artificial intelligence platform named Ally.ai.
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) announced today the launch of Ally.ai, a proprietary, cloud-based artificial intelligence (AI) platform that has the functionality of traditional and generative AI tools, including foundational models, along with the specialized human touch and data security protections essential for a financial services company.
Facing an ambiguous market environment that could go either way, investors should turn to undervalued Warren Buffett stocks to buy.
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) has scheduled the release of its third quarter financial results for Wednesday, October 18, 2023, at approximately 7:30 a.m. ET. The results will be available on the Ally Press Room website (http://media.ally.com).
The team from North Carolina A&T State University took top honors in the fifth annual Moguls in the Making entrepreneurial pitch competition, where 60 students from Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) developed innovative and impactful solutions to address economic mobility challenges using vital business skills.
ALLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|