Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM): Price and Financial Metrics
ALRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.48||52-week high||$62.64|
|Prev. close||$54.48||52-week low||$44.92|
|Day high||$56.58||Avg. volume||232,542|
|50-day MA||$56.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.19||Market Cap||2.82B|
ALRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALRM POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ALRM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALRM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ALRM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
ALRM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 41.71, ALARMCOM HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ALRM is currently 21.67, higher than 81.42% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ALRM has reported earnings growth of 55.03%, putting it ahead of 82.97% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALARMCOM HOLDINGS INC are VECO, CORT, MIMO, ACMR, and ALGM.
- ALRM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALARMCOM HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.alarm.com.
ALRM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ALRM's price/sales ratio is 25% higher, now standing at 3.
- ALRM's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 102 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALRM.
ALRM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 96.18%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 171.94%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 132.34%.
The table below shows ALRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.29% of graded US stocks.
- ALRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.741 -- ranking 206th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ID, SQ, and PRAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALRM.
The table below shows ALRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM) Company Bio
Alarm.com Holdings offers cloud-based services which enable home and business owners to secure their properties and automate and control a broad array of connected devices through a single user interface. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Vienna, Virgina.
ALRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALRM Latest Social Stream
View Full ALRM Social Stream
Latest ALRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALARMCOM HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALRM as an investment opportunity.
The five-year returns for Alarm.com Holdings' (NASDAQ:ALRM) shareholders have been , yet its earnings growth was even better
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALRM) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.00036 EPS, expectations were $0.4. Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Alarm.com Q3 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. […]
Home security and automation software provider Alarm.com (NASDAQ:ALRM) missed analysts' expectations in Q3 FY2023, with revenue up 2.6% year on year to $221.9 million. On the other hand, its full-year revenue guidance of $880 million at the midpoint came in slightly above analysts' estimates. Turning to EPS, Alarm.com made a GAAP profit of $0.37 per share, improving from its profit of $0.35 per share in the same quarter last year.
TYSONS, Va., November 09, 2023--Alarm.com Reports Third Quarter 2023 Results
TYSONS, Va., November 08, 2023--Alarm.com to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
ALRM Price Returns