Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALRM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ALRM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALRM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ALRM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.92% of US stocks).
ALRM Stock Summary
- ALRM's current price/earnings ratio is 50.02, which is higher than 88.7% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ALRM is currently 55.89, higher than 92.34% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of ALARMCOM HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 22.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALRM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVMI, HLIT, AMPH, FORM, and UTHR.
- Visit ALRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alarm.com.
ALRM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ALRM's price/sales ratio is 16% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- ALRM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1293.2 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALRM.
ALRM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 22.11%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 107.57%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.45%.
The table below shows ALRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.29% of graded US stocks.
- ALRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.741 -- ranking 206th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ID, SQ, and PRAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALRM.
The table below shows ALRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.89||52-week high||$85.73|
|Prev. close||$49.90||52-week low||$47.16|
|Day high||$51.20||Avg. volume||260,250|
|50-day MA||$58.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.74||Market Cap||2.49B|
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM) Company Bio
Alarm.com Holdings offers cloud-based services which enable home and business owners to secure their properties and automate and control a broad array of connected devices through a single user interface. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Vienna, Virgina.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALRM Latest Social Stream
View Full ALRM Social Stream
Latest ALRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALARMCOM HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALRM as an investment opportunity.
While Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ALRM ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw...
TYSONS, Va., November 10, 2022--Alarm.com to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences.
Alarm.com Holdings ( NASDAQ:ALRM ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$216.1m (up 12% from 3Q...
Alarm.com (ALRM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10% and 2.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TYSONS, Va., November 08, 2022--Alarm.com Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results.
ALRM Price Returns