Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM): Price and Financial Metrics
ALRM Stock Summary
- ALRM's went public 4.45 years ago, making it older than only 14.64% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ALRM's current price/earnings ratio is 107.31, which is higher than 94.53% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Alarmcom Holdings Inc is higher than 90.37% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alarmcom Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AIRG, AUDC, AOSL, ANIK, and KN.
- Visit ALRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alarm.com.
ALRM Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALRM Price/Volume Stats
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM) Company Bio
Alarm.com Holdings offers cloud-based services which enable home and business owners to secure their properties and automate and control a broad array of connected devices through a single user interface. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Vienna, Virgina.