Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALRM POWR Grades
- ALRM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALRM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ALRM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
ALRM Stock Summary
- ALRM's current price/earnings ratio is 48.92, which is higher than 80.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Alarmcom Holdings Inc is higher than 87.13% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 182.78%, Alarmcom Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.41% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALRM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVMI, VIAV, MEDP, PDEX, and EMKR.
- Visit ALRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alarm.com.
ALRM Valuation Summary
- ALRM's price/sales ratio is 6.2; this is 16.98% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 74 months, ALRM's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
- ALRM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1297.7 over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALRM.
ALRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.10||52-week high||$108.67|
|Prev. close||$82.47||52-week low||$52.35|
|Day high||$84.19||Avg. volume||323,311|
|50-day MA||$82.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.85||Market Cap||4.13B|
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM) Company Bio
Alarm.com Holdings offers cloud-based services which enable home and business owners to secure their properties and automate and control a broad array of connected devices through a single user interface. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Vienna, Virgina.
ALRM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Alarmcom Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Alarmcom Holdings Inc ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Alarmcom Holdings Inc ended up being:
- ALRM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 36.39% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Alarmcom Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 21.42% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALRM Latest Social Stream
View Full ALRM Social Stream
Latest ALRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alarmcom Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALRM as an investment opportunity.
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
TYSONS, Va., July 19, 2021--Alarm.com to Announce 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results on August 5, 2021
Is Alarm.com Holdings, Inc.'s(NASDAQ:ALRM) Recent Stock Performance Tethered To Its Strong Fundamentals?
Most readers would already be aware that Alarm.com Holdings' (NASDAQ:ALRM) stock increased significantly by 7.1% over...
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Alarm.com to Participate in Upcoming Virtual Investor Conferences.
ALRM Price Returns