Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALRM POWR Grades
- ALRM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.32% of US stocks.
- ALRM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ALRM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.53% of US stocks).
ALRM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 65.47, Alarmcom Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ALRM is currently 33.16, higher than 83.25% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 196.99%, Alarmcom Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.47% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alarmcom Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KMPH, MRAM, EPZM, HLIT, and CASA.
- ALRM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alarmcom Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.alarm.com.
ALRM Valuation Summary
- ALRM's price/earnings ratio is 52.1; this is 33.59% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 75 months, ALRM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1292.5.
- ALRM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1292.5 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALRM.
ALRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.29% of graded US stocks.
- ALRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.741 -- ranking 206th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ID, SQ, and PRAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALRM.
The table below shows ALRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.38||52-week high||$94.45|
|Prev. close||$61.86||52-week low||$54.99|
|Day high||$63.01||Avg. volume||280,155|
|50-day MA||$61.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.92||Market Cap||3.12B|
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM) Company Bio
Alarm.com Holdings offers cloud-based services which enable home and business owners to secure their properties and automate and control a broad array of connected devices through a single user interface. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Vienna, Virgina.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALRM Latest Social Stream
View Full ALRM Social Stream
Latest ALRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alarmcom Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALRM as an investment opportunity.
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Matt Zartman - Media Relations Stephen Trundle - President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Valenzuela - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Adam Tindle - Raymond James Rachit Agrawal - JPMorgan Brian Ruttenbur...
Alarm.com (ALRM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 34.38% and 11.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Alarm.com press release (NASDAQ:ALRM): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.43 beats by $0.11. Revenue of $195.3M (+17.9% Y/Y) beats by $20.78M. Total cash and cash equivalents increased to $710.6 million as of December 31, 2021, compared to $253.5 million as of December 31, 2020. FY22 Outlook: Total revenue is expected to be...
TYSONS, Va., February 24, 2022--Alarm.com Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results.
Alarm.com (ALRM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ALRM Price Returns