Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALXN): Price and Financial Metrics
ALXN Stock Summary
- ALXN has a market capitalization of $24,016,678,694 -- more than approximately 91.97% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.77%, Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 16.08% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ALXN has reported earnings growth of 250.11%, putting it ahead of 94.97% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CMI, GLW, FCAU, KEYS, and TEL.
- ALXN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.alexion.com.
ALXN Daily Price Range
ALXN 52-Week Price Range
ALXN Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALXN Price/Volume Stats
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALXN) Company Bio
Alexion Pharmaceuticals a biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes life-transforming therapeutic products. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Cheshire, Connecticut.