Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALXN): Price and Financial Metrics
ALXN Stock Summary
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc's market capitalization of $24,901,841,458 is ahead of 91.82% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.77%, Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.92% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ALXN has reported earnings growth of 250.11%, putting it ahead of 95.11% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALXN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCAU, IQ, CMI, GLW, and ZBRA.
- Visit ALXN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alexion.com.
ALXN Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.27||52-week high||$141.86|
|Prev. close||$112.51||52-week low||$94.59|
|Day high||$114.35||Avg. volume||1,833,267|
|50-day MA||$110.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$115.43||Market Cap||25.07B|
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALXN) Company Bio
Alexion Pharmaceuticals a biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes life-transforming therapeutic products. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Cheshire, Connecticut.