Antero Midstream Corporation (AM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AM is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
AM Stock Summary
- AM's went public 4.22 years ago, making it older than merely 14.29% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Antero Midstream Corp is higher than it is for about 95.58% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Antero Midstream Corp is reporting a growth rate of -172.4%; that's higher than just 11.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTN, BBGI, SOHO, CVI, and KW.
- Visit AM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.anteromidstream.com.
AM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, AM's price/earnings ratio is 17.33% lower, now standing at 13.6.
- AM's price/sales ratio has moved down 236.2 over the prior 51 months.
- AM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 240.6 over the prior 51 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AM.
AM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.98||52-week high||$10.69|
|Prev. close||$10.11||52-week low||$5.09|
|Day high||$10.15||Avg. volume||4,777,743|
|50-day MA||$10.09||Dividend yield||9.02%|
|200-day MA||$8.51||Market Cap||4.76B|
Antero Midstream Corporation (AM) Company Bio
Antero Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, and develops midstream energy assets which collect natural gas, and oil and condensate from wells in the Marcellus Shale in West Virginia and the Utica Shale in Ohio. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
AM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AM Latest Social Stream
View Full AM Social Stream
Latest AM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Antero Midstream Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AM as an investment opportunity.
The energy sector is comprised of companies focused on the exploration, production, and marketing of oil, gas, and renewable resources around the world. Popular energy sector stocks include upstream companies that are primarily engaged in the exploration of oil or gas reserves. Well-known companies are Devon Energy Corp. (DVN) and Chesapeake Energy Corp. (CHK).
Antero Midstream Announces Second Quarter 2021 Return of Capital and Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
Antero Midstream Corporation (NYSE: AM) ("Antero Midstream") today announced that the Board of Directors of Antero Midstream declared a cash dividend of $0.225 per share for the second quarter of 2021. In addition, Antero Midstream announced plans to issue their second quarter 2021 earnings on Wednesday, July 28, 2021 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Antero Midstream Corporation (NYSE: AM) ("Antero Midstream" or the "Company") announced today the pricing of its private placement to eligible purchasers of $750 million in aggregate principal amount of 5.375% senior unsecured notes due 2029 at par (the "Notes"). The offering is expected to close on June 8, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Antero Midstream Corporation (NYSE: AM) ("Antero Midstream" or the "Company") announced today that, subject to market conditions, it intends to offer $650 million in aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes due 2029 (the "Notes") in a private placement to eligible purchasers.
AM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|