Antero Midstream Corporation (AM): Price and Financial Metrics
AM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Antero Midstream Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Antero Midstream Corp is reporting a growth rate of -269.23%; that's higher than only 5.58% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AM's revenue has grown 384.64% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.19% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BBU, CNX, ATLC, APHA, and PED.
- AM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Antero Midstream Corp's official web site, go to www.anteromidstream.com.
AM Stock Price Chart More Charts
AM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.76||52-week high||$14.50|
|Prev. close||$5.05||52-week low||$4.26|
|Day high||$5.05||Avg. volume||6,635,683|
|50-day MA||$6.17||Dividend yield||24.36%|
|200-day MA||$8.12||Market Cap||2.30B|
Antero Midstream Corporation (AM) Company Bio
Antero Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, and develops midstream energy assets which collect natural gas, and oil and condensate from wells in the Marcellus Shale in West Virginia and the Utica Shale in Ohio. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
AM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Antero Midstream Corp ranked in the 97st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 9890% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AM, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Antero Midstream Corp over the past 2.81 years is 2.11%; that's better than 95.86% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- 43% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 15.8% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Antero Midstream Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.14. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 10.18% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|