Antero Midstream Corporation (AM): Price and Financial Metrics
AM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Antero Midstream Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, AM has reported earnings growth of -269.23%, putting it ahead of merely 5.41% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Antero Midstream Corp comes in at 384.64%, a number that bests 98.4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Antero Midstream Corp are CNX, NOG, BBU, APHA, and KRP.
- AM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Antero Midstream Corp's official web site, go to www.anteromidstream.com.
AM Stock Price Chart More Charts
AM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.99||52-week high||$14.56|
|Prev. close||$5.85||52-week low||$4.26|
|Day high||$5.99||Avg. volume||4,993,882|
|50-day MA||$6.11||Dividend yield||21.03%|
|200-day MA||$9.71||Market Cap||3.02B|
Antero Midstream Corporation (AM) Company Bio
Antero Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, and develops midstream energy assets which collect natural gas, and oil and condensate from wells in the Marcellus Shale in West Virginia and the Utica Shale in Ohio. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Denver, Colorado.