Antero Midstream Corporation (AM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AM POWR Grades
- AM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.35% of US stocks.
- AM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- AM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.7% of US stocks).
AM Stock Summary
- Antero Midstream Corp's stock had its IPO on May 4, 2017, making it an older stock than only 14.27% of US equities in our set.
- For AM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.51% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Antero Midstream Corp is reporting a growth rate of -172.4%; that's higher than only 11.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BBGI, GTN, FCPT, ETRN, and CVI.
- Visit AM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.anteromidstream.com.
AM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.80||52-week high||$9.84|
|Prev. close||$9.69||52-week low||$3.78|
|Day high||$9.84||Avg. volume||5,430,213|
|50-day MA||$8.97||Dividend yield||9.29%|
|200-day MA||$7.59||Market Cap||4.68B|
Antero Midstream Corporation (AM) Company Bio
Antero Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, and develops midstream energy assets which collect natural gas, and oil and condensate from wells in the Marcellus Shale in West Virginia and the Utica Shale in Ohio. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
AM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AM Latest Social Stream
View Full AM Social Stream
Latest AM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Antero Midstream Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AM as an investment opportunity.
1Q21 Dividends/Distributions: A handful of growers and one cut as most maintain As has been largely the case following the dividend cuts for 1Q20, midstream companies broadly held their payouts steady in 1Q21, with a handful of names increasing their dividends sequentially. The pie charts below show the quarter-over-quarter (Q/Q)...
Buffett on failed health care venture Haven: 'We were fighting a tapeworm in the American economy. And the tapeworm won'
At the Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-B, BRK-A) annual shareholder meeting on Saturday, CEO Warren Buffett and his long-time business partner Charlie Munger discussed the failure of Haven, the joint health care venture with JPMorgan (JPM) and Amazon (AMZN).
Antero Midstream (NYSE:AM) Has Gifted Shareholders With A Fantastic 119% Total Return On Their Investment
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But investors can boost...
Photo by spooh/E+ via Getty Images Although many equity names in the market are trading at bubble valuations, you can still find plenty of value in the small- to mid-cap midstream space. Many undervalued and unloved names are trading at bargain basement prices. Analyzing nine small and mid-cap midstream companies,...
Antero Midstream Announces First Quarter 2021 Return of Capital and Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
Antero Midstream Corporation (NYSE: AM) ("Antero Midstream") today announced that the Board of Directors of Antero Midstream declared a cash dividend of $0.225 per share for the first quarter of 2021. In addition, Antero Midstream announced plans to issue their first quarter 2021 earnings on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
AM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|