Antero Midstream Corporation (AM): Price and Financial Metrics
AM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.33||52-week high||$11.61|
|Prev. close||$10.44||52-week low||$8.56|
|Day high||$10.40||Avg. volume||2,789,369|
|50-day MA||$10.41||Dividend yield||8.62%|
|200-day MA||$10.49||Market Cap||4.95B|
AM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
AM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 297.98, ANTERO MIDSTREAM CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.66% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ANTERO MIDSTREAM CORP is higher than it is for about 95.93% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AM is more volatile than merely 1.93% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANTERO MIDSTREAM CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be GLPI, WSR, GTN, SGRY, and GTY.
- AM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ANTERO MIDSTREAM CORP's official web site, go to www.anteromidstream.com.
AM Valuation Summary
- AM's price/sales ratio is 5.2; this is 420% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- AM's price/sales ratio has moved down 236.5 over the prior 73 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AM.
AM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.83% of graded US stocks.
- AM's asset turnover comes in at 0.159 -- ranking 81st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ALTM, NEP, and VST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AM.
The table below shows AM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AM, see our AM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$9.39||Average Broker Recommendation||2.12 (Hold)|
Antero Midstream Corporation (AM) Company Bio
Antero Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, and develops midstream energy assets which collect natural gas, and oil and condensate from wells in the Marcellus Shale in West Virginia and the Utica Shale in Ohio. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
AM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AM Latest Social Stream
View Full AM Social Stream
Latest AM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANTERO MIDSTREAM CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AM as an investment opportunity.
Is Antero Midstream Corporation's (NYSE:AM) 15% ROE Worse Than Average?
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Antero Midstream Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial and Operational Results
Antero Midstream Corporation (NYSE: AM) ("Antero Midstream" or the "Company") today announced its first quarter 2023 financial and operational results. The relevant unaudited condensed consolidated financial statements are included in Antero Midstream's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Antero Midstream (NYSE:AM) Will Pay A Dividend Of $0.225
Antero Midstream Corporation's ( NYSE:AM ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.225 per share on 10th of May...
Antero Resources Announces First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
Antero Resources (NYSE: AR) ("Antero" or the "Company") announced today that the Company plans to issue its first quarter 2023 earnings release on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
Antero Midstream Announces First Quarter 2023 Return of Capital and Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
Antero Midstream Corporation (NYSE: AM) ("Antero Midstream") today announced that the Board of Directors of Antero Midstream declared a cash dividend of $0.225 per share for the first quarter of 2023. In addition, Antero Midstream announced plans to issue their first quarter 2023 earnings on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
AM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMWant to see what other sources are saying about Antero Midstream Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Antero Midstream Corp (AM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Antero Midstream Corp (AM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Antero Midstream Corp (AM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...