Amalgamated Financial Corp. (AMAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMAL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AMAL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMAL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AMAL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
AMAL Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.71 for AMALGAMATED FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 96.52% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 288.58%, AMALGAMATED FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 94.6% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AMAL comes in at -18.37% -- higher than that of just 19.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMALGAMATED FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be OBT, PLBC, CBAN, CFFI, and OVLY.
- Visit AMAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amalgamatedbank.com.
AMAL Valuation Summary
- AMAL's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 3.23% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- AMAL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMAL.
AMAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMAL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.3% of graded US stocks.
- AMAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 353rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.73||52-week high||$27.33|
|Prev. close||$23.02||52-week low||$16.05|
|Day high||$23.03||Avg. volume||175,357|
|50-day MA||$23.94||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$22.44||Market Cap||697.17M|
Amalgamated Financial Corp. (AMAL) Company Bio
Amalgamated Bank engages in the provision of financial services. The firm also offers commercial and retail banking, investment management, and trust and custody solutions. The company was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMAL Latest Social Stream
View Full AMAL Social Stream
Latest AMAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMALGAMATED FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMAL as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Amalgamated...
Amalgamated Financial ( NASDAQ:AMAL ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$248.7m (up 23% from FY...
NEW YORK, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amalgamated Financial Corp. (the “Company” or “Amalgamated”) (Nasdaq: AMAL), the holding company for Amalgamated Bank (the “Bank”), today announced financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022. Fourth Quarter 2022 Highlights (on a linked quarter basis) Net income of $24.8 million, or $0.80 per diluted share, compared to $22.9 million, or $0.74 per diluted share.Core net income excluding the impact of solar tax equity investments (no
NEW YORK, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amalgamated Financial Corp. (“Amalgamated” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: AMAL) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular dividend to common stockholders of $0.10 per share, payable by the Company on February 20, 2023, to stockholders of record on February 6, 2023. The amount and timing of any future dividend payments to stockholders will be subject to the discretion of the Board of Directors. About Amalgamated Financial Corp. Amal
NEW YORK, Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amalgamated Financial Corp. (“Amalgamated” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: AMAL) today announced that its fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results will be released before market open on Thursday, January 26, 2023. The Company will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on the same day to discuss the financial results. Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial 1-877-407-9716 (international caller
AMAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|