Amcor PLC (AMCR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMCR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AMCR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMCR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- AMCR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.02% of US stocks).
AMCR Stock Summary
- AMCR has a higher market value than 88.28% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,087,396,696.
- AMCR's went public 1.93 years ago, making it older than only 3.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMCR is more volatile than just 0.36% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amcor plc, a group of peers worth examining would be CE, WRK, PKG, CPB, and VIAC.
- AMCR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amcor plc's official web site, go to www.amcor.com.
AMCR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.37||52-week high||$12.76|
|Prev. close||$12.38||52-week low||$8.98|
|Day high||$12.47||Avg. volume||6,449,328|
|50-day MA||$11.83||Dividend yield||3.8%|
|200-day MA||$11.40||Market Cap||19.32B|
Amcor PLC (AMCR) Company Bio
Amcor plc develops, manufactures, and sells various packaging products for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical, home and personal care, and other consumer goods end markets worldwide. It operates through two segments, Flexible Packaging and Rigid Packaging. The company provides flexible packaging products, rigid containers, specialty cartons, and closures. The company is headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland.
AMCR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMCR Latest Social Stream
View Full AMCR Social Stream
Latest AMCR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amcor plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMCR as an investment opportunity.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Hold Rating for Amcor PLC
Amcor PLC (AMCR) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 04, 2021, 17:30 ET Company Participants Tracey Whitehead - Head, IR Ronald Delia - MD, CEO & Executive Director Michael Casamento - EVP, Finance & CFO Conference Call Participants George Staphos - Bank of America Merrill Lynch Ghansham Panjabi - Robert...
Highlights - Nine Months Ended March 31, 2021
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
GEP, a leading provider of procurement and supply chain strategy, software and managed services to Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises worldwide, announced today that Amcor Flexibles Asia Pacific – a leader in developing and producing responsible packaging for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical, home- and personal-care, and other products – has selected GEP SMART™, the industry's leading procurement software platform, following a competitive selection process.
AMCR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|