Amcor PLC (AMCR): Price and Financial Metrics
AMCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.64||52-week high||$13.60|
|Prev. close||$9.74||52-week low||$9.60|
|Day high||$9.77||Avg. volume||8,080,315|
|50-day MA||$10.69||Dividend yield||5.01%|
|200-day MA||$11.43||Market Cap||14.18B|
AMCR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMCR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AMCR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.44% of US stocks.
- AMCR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AMCR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.22% of US stocks).
AMCR Stock Summary
- AMCR has a market capitalization of $14,626,151,382 -- more than approximately 87.87% of US stocks.
- AMCR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 210.2 -- higher than 88.06% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMCR is more volatile than merely 6.24% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMCR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSL, CPB, JHX, ESI, and TWI.
- AMCR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMCOR PLC's official web site, go to www.amcor.com.
AMCR Valuation Summary
- AMCR's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 25% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 48 months, AMCR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMCR.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMCR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMCR Latest Social Stream
View Full AMCR Social Stream
Latest AMCR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMCOR PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMCR as an investment opportunity.
Don't Race Out To Buy Amcor plc (NYSE:AMCR) Just Because It's Going Ex-Dividend
Amcor plc ( NYSE:AMCR ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date occurs one day before...
7 Dividend Aristocrats to Buy and Hold Forever
Under trying times, investors should consider relative reassurances of the best dividend aristocrats to buy and hold.
Amcor announces intent to acquire Moda Systems
Amcor (NYSE: AMCR; ASX: AMC), a global leader in developing and producing responsible packaging solutions, today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Moda Systems, a leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art, automated protein packaging machines.
Amcor (NYSE:AMCR) Will Pay A Dividend Of $0.1225
Amcor plc's ( NYSE:AMCR ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.1225 per share on 20th of June. This makes the...
Earnings Release: Here's Why Analysts Cut Their Amcor plc (NYSE:AMCR) Price Target To US$10.96
Last week, you might have seen that Amcor plc ( NYSE:AMCR ) released its third-quarter result to the market. The early...
AMCR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...