Amcor PLC (AMCR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMCR POWR Grades
- AMCR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 80.58% of US stocks.
- AMCR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AMCR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.46% of US stocks).
AMCR Stock Summary
- AMCR has a higher market value than 88.54% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $18,166,038,583.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMCR is 3.79 -- better than 86.78% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMCR is more volatile than just 6.86% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMCR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPB, CSL, MTX, AXTA, and ESI.
- AMCR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMCOR PLC's official web site, go to www.amcor.com.
AMCR Valuation Summary
- AMCR's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.7; this is 36.5% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 44 months, AMCR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMCR.
AMCR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.95||52-week high||$13.60|
|Prev. close||$12.03||52-week low||$10.42|
|Day high||$12.00||Avg. volume||7,338,104|
|50-day MA||$12.10||Dividend yield||4.07%|
|200-day MA||$12.12||Market Cap||17.79B|
Most Popular Stories View All
AMCR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMCR Latest Social Stream
View Full AMCR Social Stream
Latest AMCR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMCOR PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMCR as an investment opportunity.
Amcor's (AMCR) second-quarter fiscal 2023 results will likely reflect the impact of lower volumes due to muted consumer spending. High costs and interest expenses are expected to hurt margins.
Amcor (NYSE: AMCR, ASX:AMC), a global leader in developing and producing responsible packaging solutions, has announced a $250,000 investment into smart reusable food packaging start-up circolution, the third winner of Amcor's Lift-Off initiative. Launched in April 2022, Amcor Lift-Off targets breakthrough, state-of-the-art technologies that will further advance Amcor's goal to make the future of packaging more sustainable.
Packaging Corp. (PKG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.91% and 3.71%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Amcor PLC shed 2.17% to $11.74 Tuesday, on what proved to be an all-around mixed trading session for the stock market, with the Dow Jones…
Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC) with the stream of -1.40% also noticed, India Amcor plc (NYSE:AMCR) encountered a rapid change of -2.79% in the last hour of Tuesday’s trading session. Intel Corporation … The post Current Tossing Stocks: Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC -1.40%), Amcor plc (NYSE:AMCR -2.79%) appeared first on Stocks Equity .
AMCR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|