AMETEK, Inc. (AME): Price and Financial Metrics
AME Stock Summary
- AME has a market capitalization of $27,736,836,087 -- more than approximately 91.62% of US stocks.
- AME's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,630.72 -- higher than 98.89% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Ametek Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AME, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTLT, PH, APH, BR, and LDOS.
- AME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ametek Inc's official web site, go to www.ametek.com.
AME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.30||52-week high||$125.81|
|Prev. close||$123.01||52-week low||$54.82|
|Day high||$123.85||Avg. volume||1,007,097|
|50-day MA||$119.09||Dividend yield||0.6%|
|200-day MA||$104.53||Market Cap||27.74B|
AMETEK, Inc. (AME) Company Bio
Ametek Inc. manufactures electronic instruments and electromechanical devices worldwide for the aerospace, power, industrials, oil, gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, factory automation, laboratory equipment, ultra precision manufacturing, medical, and test and measurement markets. The company was founded in 1930 and is based in Berwyn, Pennsylvania.
AME Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ametek Inc. To summarize, we found that Ametek Inc ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 44.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ametek Inc ended up being:
- As a business, AME is generating more cash flow than 87.34% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 8% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 23.98% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- AME's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 37.72% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AME Latest Social Stream
View Full AME Social Stream
Latest AME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ametek Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AME as an investment opportunity.
Market 2021 Analysis By Global Manufacturers –Emerson Electric Co, AMETEK Inc., Zeeco, Inc, MKS Instruments, LumaSense Technologies Inc
Latest Published Report by Allied Market Research Titled,”Flare Monitoring Market by Mounting Method (In-process and Remote) and Industry Vertical (Refinery, Landfill, Petrochemical, and Others) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025”. The report offers an extensive flare monitoring market analysis
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited - RDY
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - February 22, 2021) - Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited ("Dr. Reddy's" or the "Company") (NYSE: RDY). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at [email protected] or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980.The investigation concerns whether Dr. Reddy's and certain of its officers and/or directors have engaged in securities fraud or other unlawful business practices. [Click here ...
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Announces the Launch of Lansoprazole DR Orally Disintegrating Tablets in the U.S. Market
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. (BSE: 500124, NSE: DRREDDY, NYSE: RDY, NSEIFSC: DRREDDY, along with its subsidiaries together referred to as "Dr. Reddy’s") today announced the launch of Lansoprazole DR Orally Disintegrating Tablets, a therapeutic equivalent generic version of Prevacid SoluTab Delayed-Release Orally Disintegrating Tablets, 15 mg and 30 mg, approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (USFDA).
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited - RDY
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 20, 2021 / Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited ("Dr.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. (BSE: 500124, NSE: DRREDDY, NYSE: RDY, NSEIFSC: DRREDDY along with its subsidiaries together referred to as "Dr. Reddy’s") today announced that it has initiated the process with the Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the well-studied human adenoviral vector-based platform vaccine candidate, Sputnik V.
AME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ametek Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!