AMETEK, Inc. (AME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AME POWR Grades
- AME scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- AME's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 161 days.
- AME ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
AME Stock Summary
- Ametek Inc's market capitalization of $32,283,740,167 is ahead of 91.34% of US-listed equities.
- AME's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 526.86 -- higher than 94.86% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AME is more volatile than just 4.71% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ametek Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PH, APTV, BR, CTLT, and LHX.
- AME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ametek Inc's official web site, go to www.ametek.com.
AME Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AME's price/earnings ratio is 37.81% higher, now standing at 35.9.
- AME's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AME's price/earnings ratio has gone up 22.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AME.
AME Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -10.35%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 26.08%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.62%.
The table below shows AME's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AME's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AME has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.7% of graded US stocks.
- AME's asset turnover comes in at 0.473 -- ranking 32nd of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- AYI, BYRN, and RRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AME.
The table below shows AME's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$136.95||52-week high||$148.07|
|Prev. close||$136.62||52-week low||$106.96|
|Day high||$137.43||Avg. volume||843,248|
|50-day MA||$141.59||Dividend yield||0.59%|
|200-day MA||$135.63||Market Cap||31.68B|
AMETEK, Inc. (AME) Company Bio
Ametek Inc. manufactures electronic instruments and electromechanical devices worldwide for the aerospace, power, industrials, oil, gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, factory automation, laboratory equipment, ultra precision manufacturing, medical, and test and measurement markets. The company was founded in 1930 and is based in Berwyn, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AME Latest Social Stream
View Full AME Social Stream
Latest AME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ametek Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AME as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Norway Savings Bank (Current Portfolio) buys FedEx Corp, Vanguard Dividend Appreciation FTF, ConocoPhillips, SPDR Bloomberg Convertible Securities ETF, Visa Inc, sells Novartis AG, PIMCO Enhanced Short Maturity Active Exchange-Trad, iShares iBonds Dec 2021 Term Corporate ETF, Fortive Corp, during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Norway Savings Bank.
AMETEK Announces Fourth Quarter 2021 Earnings Call and Webcasted Investor Conference Call Information
AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE: AME) will issue its fourth quarter 2021 earnings release before the market opens on Thursday, February 3, 2022.
Burlingame, CA, based Investment company Elm Advisors, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF, AMETEK Inc, Pfizer Inc, Keysight Technologies Inc, AutoZone Inc, sells Vanguard Intermediate-Term Bond ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Elm Advisors, Llc.
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
No summary available.
AME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|