AMETEK, Inc. (AME) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: AME reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.7% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AME that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OR, LBAI, FRT, CZFS and WAB.
AME Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AME, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 86.17%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ametek Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Ametek Inc produces a dividend yield 0.63% -- which falls in the bottom 8.57%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, AME's provides a return of -86.17% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 5.19% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Ametek Inc than it is for 26.61% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
AME Dividend Chart
AME Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|