AMETEK Inc. (AME) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: AME reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.7% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AME that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OR, LBAI, FRT, CZFS and WAB.
AME Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for AME, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 77.47% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ametek Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Ametek Inc's dividend yield of 0.66% is in the bottom 9.22%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, AME is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 82.63% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, AME's provides a return of -77.47% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 13.62% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
AME Dividend Chart
AME Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|