American National Bankshares, Inc. (AMNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMNB POWR Grades
- AMNB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMNB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AMNB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.2% of US stocks).
AMNB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMNB is 0.28 -- better than just 23.3% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 11.22, American National Bankshares Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 20.97% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- AMNB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.39% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American National Bankshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FMNB, BFC, IROQ, HTLF, and FNWB.
- AMNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American National Bankshares Inc's official web site, go to www.amnb.com.
AMNB Valuation Summary
- AMNB's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.4; this is 95.74% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- AMNB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $10 over the prior 243 months.
- AMNB's price/sales ratio has moved down $0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMNB.
AMNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.80||52-week high||$36.50|
|Prev. close||$33.62||52-week low||$19.41|
|Day high||$33.99||Avg. volume||21,778|
|50-day MA||$33.91||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$28.83||Market Cap||369.91M|
American National Bankshares, Inc. (AMNB) Company Bio
American National Bankshares Inc. provides financial products and services in Virginia and North Carolina. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Danville, Virginia.
AMNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMNB Latest Social Stream
View Full AMNB Social Stream
Latest AMNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American National Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMNB as an investment opportunity.
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
Readers hoping to buy American National Bankshares Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMNB ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
American National Bankshares (AMNB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 35.53% and 11.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DANVILLE, Va., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- American National Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ: AMNB) (“American National” or the “Company”) today reported first quarter 2021 earnings of $11.3 million, or $1.03 per diluted common share. Those results compare to net income of $8.5 million, or $0.77 per diluted common share, during the same quarter in the prior year, and net income of $8.8 million, or $0.80 per diluted common share, recognized for the fourth quarter of 2020. President and Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey V. Haley commented, “We are certainly pleased with our first quarter results, with growth noted in revenues and in particular our noninterest lines of business. We are encouraged by the optimism surrounding the potential end of the pandemic and prospects for the economy with ...
American National Bankshares (AMNB) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
AMNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMNBWant to see what other sources are saying about American National Bankshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
American National Bankshares Inc (AMNB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American National Bankshares Inc (AMNB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American National Bankshares Inc (AMNB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch