American National Bankshares, Inc. (AMNB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: AMNB reports less variability in its cash flow than 79.73% of dividend stocks in our set.
- AMNB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 45,173,000; for context, that's better than 83.7% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AMNB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WPG, CANG, UGP, HCC and RDY.
AMNB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of AMNB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 55.85% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for American National Bankshares Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 55.85%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 67.12% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, AMNB has a discount rate lower than 67.12% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for AMNB, approximately 73.28% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, American National Bankshares Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 69.07% of them.
AMNB Dividend Chart
AMNB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AMNB Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AMNB dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about American National Bankshares Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
American National Bankshares Inc Common Stock (AMNB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American National Bankshares Inc (AMNB) - Dividend Investor
American National Bankshares Inc (AMNB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha