Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. (AMOT): Price and Financial Metrics
AMOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.08||52-week high||$44.88|
|Prev. close||$33.39||52-week low||$25.14|
|Day high||$34.17||Avg. volume||61,910|
|50-day MA||$37.13||Dividend yield||0.35%|
|200-day MA||$37.08||Market Cap||551.41M|
AMOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMOT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AMOT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.76% of US stocks.
- AMOT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- AMOT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.15% of US stocks).
AMOT Stock Summary
- ALLIED MOTION TECHNOLOGIES INC's stock had its IPO on February 25, 1992, making it an older stock than 83.17% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, AMOT has reported earnings growth of 71.22%, putting it ahead of 84.52% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of ALLIED MOTION TECHNOLOGIES INC's share price is greater than that of merely 19.29% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALLIED MOTION TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LEU, SCL, INTZ, IPA, and AMST.
- AMOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALLIED MOTION TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.alliedmotion.com.
AMOT Valuation Summary
- AMOT's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 68.42% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AMOT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMOT.
AMOT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -51.65%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 66.13%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 1.53%.
The table below shows AMOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMOT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMOT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.05% of graded US stocks.
- AMOT's asset turnover comes in at 1.116 -- ranking 7th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- TER, TRMB, and ILMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMOT.
The table below shows AMOT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. (AMOT) Company Bio
Allied Motion Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells motors, electronic motion controls, gearing, and optical encoder products worldwide. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Amherst, New York.
AMOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMOT Latest Social Stream
View Full AMOT Social Stream
Latest AMOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLIED MOTION TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMOT as an investment opportunity.
Allied Motion (AMOT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.57% and 0.64%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Allied Motion Reports Operating Income Growth of 60% to a Record $12.0 Million on Revenue of $146.8 Million in Second Quarter 2023
AMHERST, N.Y., August 02, 2023--Allied Motion (Nasdaq: AMOT) Reports Operating Income Growth of 60% to a Record $12.0 Million on Revenue of $146.8 Million in Second Quarter 2023
AMHERST, N.Y., August 02, 2023--Allied Motion (Nasdaq: AMOT) Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
We are pleased to be hosting the Northland Capital Markets Institutional Investor Conference 2023 on Tuesday September 19, 2023, at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center, Downtown Minneapolis. We have over 90 companies to participating.
Allied Motion Technologies Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMOT ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share...
AMOT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMOTWant to do more research on Allied Motion Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Allied Motion Technologies Inc (AMOT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allied Motion Technologies Inc (AMOT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allied Motion Technologies Inc (AMOT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch