Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. (AMOT): Price and Financial Metrics
AMOT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMOT is 3.14 -- better than 82.9% of US stocks.
- AMOT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 378.38 -- higher than 89.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 109.09%, Allied Motion Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.37% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMOT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMTL, MSTR, SYNC, ISNS, and SCWX.
- Visit AMOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alliedmotion.com.
AMOT Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.42||52-week high||$49.98|
|Prev. close||$49.72||52-week low||$30.98|
|Day high||$49.85||Avg. volume||31,575|
|50-day MA||$46.04||Dividend yield||0.24%|
|200-day MA||$38.78||Market Cap||474.43M|
Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. (AMOT) Company Bio
Allied Motion Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells motors, electronic motion controls, gearing, and optical encoder products worldwide. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Amherst, New York.