Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. (AMOT): Price and Financial Metrics
AMOT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMOT is 3.14 -- better than 83.02% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 349.47, Allied Motion Technologies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.07% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 109.09%, Allied Motion Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.75% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Allied Motion Technologies Inc are CMTL, MSTR, SCWX, SYNC, and OSTK.
- Visit AMOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alliedmotion.com.
AMOT Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMOT Price/Volume Stats
Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. (AMOT) Company Bio
Allied Motion Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells motors, electronic motion controls, gearing, and optical encoder products worldwide. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Amherst, New York.