Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. (AMOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMOT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AMOT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMOT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AMOT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
AMOT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMOT is 2.46 -- better than 80.21% of US stocks.
- Allied Motion Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on February 25, 1992, making it an older stock than 81.42% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1.3, Allied Motion Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 26.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMOT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPSI, HUBG, EPAC, ARC, and CECE.
- AMOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allied Motion Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.alliedmotion.com.
AMOT Valuation Summary
- AMOT's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 76.92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AMOT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AMOT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMOT.
AMOT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 28.47%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -33.27%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.71%.
The table below shows AMOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.91||52-week high||$38.10|
|Prev. close||$33.20||52-week low||$24.75|
|Day high||$33.79||Avg. volume||39,643|
|50-day MA||$34.63||Dividend yield||0.3%|
|200-day MA||$32.70||Market Cap||483.91M|
Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. (AMOT) Company Bio
Allied Motion Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells motors, electronic motion controls, gearing, and optical encoder products worldwide. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Amherst, New York.
AMOT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AMOT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Allied Motion Technologies Inc ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Allied Motion Technologies Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 79% of its capital from equity, and 21% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 18.55% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Allied Motion Technologies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.52% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMOT Latest Social Stream
View Full AMOT Social Stream
Latest AMOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allied Motion Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMOT as an investment opportunity.
Allied Motion (AMOT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? In a perfect world...
Global Coreless DC Motors Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Maxon Motor, Haosheng DC Motor, Hennkwell, Faulhaber, C.I. TAKIRON, Allied Motion Technologies, Namiki Precision Jewel, Mclennan Servo Supplies, Shenzhen Sinbad Motor
The report on Global Coreless DC Motors Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic 
AMHERST, N.Y., July 22, 2021--Allied Motion (Nasdaq: AMOT) Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
Exclusive Research Report On Electric DC Motor Market 2021. Major Players Ametek, Franklin Electric, Asmo, Rockwell Automation, Allied Motion Technologies, etc.
DataIntelo announces the release of a new report, Electric DC Motor Market Research Report 2021. The statistics and insights provide an in-depth look into the market and opportunities. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of key market shares, size, trends, and forecasts for the global Electric DC Motor market. It also covers data on new 
AMOT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMOTWant to do more research on Allied Motion Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Allied Motion Technologies Inc (AMOT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allied Motion Technologies Inc (AMOT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allied Motion Technologies Inc (AMOT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch