Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. (AMOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMOT POWR Grades
- AMOT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMOT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- AMOT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 44.67% of US stocks).
AMOT Stock Summary
- AMOT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 153.51 -- higher than 83.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Allied Motion Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on February 25, 1992, making it an older stock than 81.5% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMOT is more volatile than 80.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMOT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCL, IRBT, CPSI, FLUX, and ISSC.
- AMOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allied Motion Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.alliedmotion.com.
AMOT Valuation Summary
- AMOT's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 76.15% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AMOT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AMOT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMOT.
AMOT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 28.47%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -4.21%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 49.78%.
The table below shows AMOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMOT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMOT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.05% of graded US stocks.
- AMOT's asset turnover comes in at 1.116 -- ranking 7th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- TER, TRMB, and ILMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMOT.
The table below shows AMOT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.45||52-week high||$44.70|
|Prev. close||$39.43||52-week low||$26.81|
|Day high||$40.06||Avg. volume||36,063|
|50-day MA||$35.90||Dividend yield||0.25%|
|200-day MA||$34.46||Market Cap||580.51M|
Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. (AMOT) Company Bio
Allied Motion Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells motors, electronic motion controls, gearing, and optical encoder products worldwide. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Amherst, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMOT Latest Social Stream
View Full AMOT Social Stream
Latest AMOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allied Motion Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMOT as an investment opportunity.
Allied Motion Technologies (AMOT) Presents At 12th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference - Slideshow
The following slide deck was published by Allied Motion Technologies Inc. in conjunction with this event....
What Type Of Shareholders Own The Most Number of Allied Motion Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:AMOT) Shares?
Every investor in Allied Motion Technologies Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMOT ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Allied Motion Technologies (NASDAQ:AMOT) from a hold rating to a strong-buy rating in a report published on Tuesday, Zacks.com reports. They currently have $50.00 target price on the technology companys stock. According to Zacks, Hathaway Corporation is engaged in the business of designing, manufacturing and selling advanced systems and 
Allied Motion Technologies (NASDAQ:AMOT) was downgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a strong-buy rating to a hold rating in a report released on Wednesday, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Hathaway Corporation is engaged in the business of designing, manufacturing and selling advanced systems and instrumentation to the worldwide power and process industries, as well as 
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock's 50 -day simple moving average crosses above the 200-day simple moving average?
AMOT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMOTWant to do more research on Allied Motion Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Allied Motion Technologies Inc (AMOT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allied Motion Technologies Inc (AMOT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allied Motion Technologies Inc (AMOT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch