Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. (AMOT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, AMOT has returned $1,160,000 US dollars, more than 4.15% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AMOT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BGS, LCUT, FORR, EQH and TGNA.
AMOT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for AMOT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 95.63% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Allied Motion Technologies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- AMOT's market cap is about 456 million US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than just 1.12% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, AMOT's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 1.49% of them.
- AMOT's market cap of approximately $456 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 0.74% of them.
AMOT Dividend Chart
AMOT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AMOT Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AMOT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Allied Motion Technologies Inc and its dividends:
Allied Motion Technologies Inc Common Stock (AMOT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Allied Motion Technologies Inc (AMOT) - Dividend Investor
Allied Motion Technologies Inc (AMOT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha