Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. (AMOT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, AMOT has returned $1,160,000 US dollars, more than 4.15% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AMOT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BGS, LCUT, FORR, EQH and TGNA.
AMOT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for AMOT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 95.95%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Allied Motion Technologies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 472 million US dollars, its dividend yield of 0.25 is greater than just 1.2% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, Allied Motion Technologies Inc's estimated return of -95.95% surpasses about just 0.83% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Technology sector, Allied Motion Technologies Inc has an equity discount rate lower than just 2.38% of them.
AMOT Dividend Chart
AMOT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AMOT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AMOT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Allied Motion Technologies Inc and its dividends:
Allied Motion Technologies Inc Common Stock (AMOT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Allied Motion Technologies Inc (AMOT) - Dividend Investor
Allied Motion Technologies Inc (AMOT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha