American River Bankshares (AMRB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRB POWR Grades
- AMRB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- AMRB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
AMRB Stock Summary
- AMRB has a higher market value than only 17.6% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $118,533,824.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMRB is 0.28 -- better than just 23.83% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.16 for American River Bankshares; that's greater than it is for 89.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American River Bankshares are BFC, AMNB, BFST, FMNB, and RBNC.
- AMRB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American River Bankshares's official web site, go to www.americanriverbank.com.
AMRB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.91||52-week high||$21.40|
|Prev. close||$20.50||52-week low||$8.90|
|Day high||$21.40||Avg. volume||20,511|
|50-day MA||$18.59||Dividend yield||1.34%|
|200-day MA||$15.51||Market Cap||125.04M|
American River Bankshares (AMRB) Company Bio
American River Bankshares operates as the holding company for American River Bank that provides commercial banking services to small to mid-sized businesses in California. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Rancho Cordova, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMRB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRB Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRB Social Stream
Latest AMRB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American River Bankshares that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRB as an investment opportunity.
NOVATO, Calif., August 09, 2021--BANK OF MARIN BANCORP ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF ACQUISITION OF AMERICAN RIVER BANKSHARES
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CORE, STL, AMRB, GRA; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: CORE) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Performance Food Group Company. Under the terms of the merger, Core-Mark shareholders will receive $23.875 per share in cash and 0.44 Performance Food shares for each Core-Mark s
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
SACRAMENTO, Calif., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- American River Bankshares (NASDAQ-GS: AMRB) today reported net income of $2.4 million, or $0.40 per diluted share for the second quarter of 2021 compared to $1.7 million, or $0.30 per diluted share for the second quarter of 2020. For the six months ended June 30, 2021, net income was $5.0 million or $0.84 per diluted share, compared to $3.2 million or $0.54 per diluted share for the six months ended June 30, 2020.
American River (AMRB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 34.29% and 0.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AMRB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMRBWant to see what other sources are saying about American River Bankshares's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
American River Bankshares (AMRB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American River Bankshares (AMRB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American River Bankshares (AMRB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch