American River Bankshares (AMRB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, AMRB has issued more dividends than merely 4.14% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that AMRB reports less variability in its free cash flow than 95.9% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, AMRB has returned $1,653,000 US dollars -- more than merely 5.09% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AMRB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ABC, CHRA, FORTY, CTIB and CPB.
AMRB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for AMRB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 23.24% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for American River Bankshares are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, American River Bankshares's expected return of 23.24% is higher than 71.43% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, American River Bankshares bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 71.43% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for AMRB, approximately 97.75% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, American River Bankshares has an equity discount rate lower than 93.65% of them.
AMRB Dividend Chart
AMRB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRB Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AMRB dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American River Bankshares and its dividends:
American River Bankshares Common Stock (AMRB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American River Bankshares (AMRB) - Dividend Investor
American River Bankshares (AMRB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha